Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• Options
    BethymaiBethymai Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oh my gosh, that is awesome :D Even if Lana's not on it :( (jokes hon :lol: )
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    Oh my gosh, that is awesome :D Even if Lana's not on it :( (jokes hon :lol: )
    Once i download everyone and get them each in the house at a party or something she'll be up there :wink:
    I cant wait to see everyones traits! Im trying not to double them (EX: 4 people have snob only one gets to use the trait in the pics but random is whatever they do while just standing there)
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    tinkknitz wrote:
    hi everybody. i fell badly and injured my hand. :cry: been in bed a few days because i use canes to walk. need hands for that. no computer typing wiht left hand now. kasha withdraws because i won't be able to keep up. will try to go back now and read everything since p25. this sucks:thumbdown:

Im so sorry to hear that :(
    Im glad your well enough to come visit us :D
    and dont worry about the catching up, your gonna have a ton of laughs! it will be worth it. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    tinkknitz wrote:
    hi everybody. i fell badly and injured my hand. :cry: been in bed a few days because i use canes to walk. need hands for that. no computer typing wiht left hand now. kasha withdraws because i won't be able to keep up. will try to go back now and read everything since p25. this sucks:thumbdown:

oh no.... I'm sure some one would help you if you asked....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo could you update the links for msrednotdead and anettesb
    or post them back here
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    18. Kasha Aziz by tinkknitz

Traits: Friendly, Natural Cook, Mooch, Kleptomaniac, Evil

was eliminated... :(
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news
    well I guess its not SO bad if you were dropping out anyway, right?
  • Options
    cntrlswthartcntrlswthart Posts: 350 New Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    (Hanna)

FASHION show.... oh thats just my thing... I have all these nice designs, and I can do the hair and makeup.... oh I love fashion shows... I can show of my talent and be creative on the spot... and fix things (somehow there allways something that breaks and need fixing).....

Then we can have a party after, lots of fun.....

just need to know if I'm to help at that wedding.....

Of course that would be great help! We would love to have a professional design the outfits for the wedding. We have decided to wait until after the baby is born. My fiance says that getting married pregnant wouldn't be much fun for me. Did I mention that my fiance is a football player... I am soon to be Mrs. Peyton Manning!
  • Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi ladies…I’m back from my trip to Al Simhara. It was just what the doctor (or rather the show’s psychologist) ordered. It seems as a person who loves the outdoors, I can become a bit on edge when cooped up inside a mansion with a bunch of strangers and a possible EVIL bachelor.

I spent my vacation talking to the locals. They seem to have a severe lack of water in this part of the Sim World. I’m worried that they don’t have enough water to grow sufficient gardens. I donated some money to their cause of improving the irrigation and plan to go back and volunteer in ditching some irrigation canals. I think this would be a fun activity that we can all do after this show is over.
    Oh…and for you natural cooks – I discovered a delicious dish while I was there. ROASTED LETTUCE. I discovered this all on my own without the usual interference from wensimmie. I was getting hungry and she was paying attention to her real life kitty Luna and not to me. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to try ROASTED LETTUCE. It is very yummy. We should have a cookout outside so everyone can try it!

I also discovered that I much prefer sleeping in a tent outside rather than on a bed inside a house. So is it possible for me to pitch a tent on the mansion lawn?!? I will be a much calmer person if I’m sleeping outside.

Oh…if you look closely at my scrapbook, you will notice that even when I sleep – I dream about gardens. I understand that there is now a garden at the mansion. I can’t wait to poke around in it and grow some more lettuce for our cookout. .
    So all in all, I’m very glad that the producers decided to send me away for this short trip.

I’m still not 100% convinced that Aaron isn’t evil…but I am now willing to admit that I may be incorrect in my assessment of the situation.

egypt_trip.jpg

Oh..and Aaron wasn’t with me. I wonder what he is up to?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    tinkknitz wrote:

I'm sorry that you hurt your hand and have been stuck in bed. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hi Allegra. Kya here

I had a blast in Al Simhara. Perhaps we can go together next time and you can help me dig the irrigation canals. Though perhaps you should dress more appropriately. :)

I wouldn't want you to suffer from heat exhaustion.
    original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Elimarna wrote:
    Oooh... mystery categories. Adeliah, stop checking the shower and get out here!

I think someone maybe have set a trap. When I got out, my hair seemed to be a slightly darker brown. I have to check it to make sure nobody else can do the same thing.

I see... And did your hair fix itself?

Well, yeah... But it took HOURS! I think the sun faded it.

Riiight... And it couldn't possibly have been that wet hair looks a little darker than dry hair.

You're weird.

Uh huh. And I suppose you're as normal as can be?

So, what's going on? Did I do something wrong? Is something big about to happen? OOH, IS AARON ACTUALLY EVIL AND WE'RE ALL BEING HELD HOSTAGE?! I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

*hyperventilates*

Lovely... If you'll calm down for a bit, you'll find out. Apparently some sort of prize for a mystery category is getting announced soon. I wanted you to be present for it.

Mystery? But I'm a Firefighter! Nobody said I'd have to solve a MYSTERY!

Has anybody done a background check on these other girls? I just... I think it's necessary.

Never mind, I need to check the computer, anyway, I'll just do it myself. That way I know it'll be done thoroughly.

Wha- ADELIAH! NO! There's really no need for background checks on the other competitors. Maybe if you'd just... TALK to them.

Adeliah? ADELIAH?!

Blast. There is no stopping her... And, well... She tends to be a bit eccentric, so if the computer is turned into some sort of... Sim-eating machine or something.

Uhh... I'll just go get her away from it completely.

Elimarna - I love Adeliah :) The hair color bit was very funny!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Announcement:

4 out of the 5 mystery categories have been revealed... on this thread.

I'll let that speak for itself. Have fun, vote, and remember not to spoil things for the other contestants by giving away which one is yours ;)

Just voted! There are quite a few lookers in there!
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Haidee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stole food from my garden. :twisted: How Dare You!!!! I was growning that for Aaron and NOONE ELSE WAS ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT!!!! I had put all my love and devotion :oops: into every single vegtable and every single fruit.

Now I will have to start agin, but this time the gnomes and flimingos will be watching and reporting back to me, SO WILL THE COW PLANT and the only food it is going to get IS THE NEXT PERSON TO WALK INTO MY GARDEN (unlesss its Aaron of course, I've trained it to only eat females)

screenshot_original.jpg

Mellissa - Kya here. I just wanted to say how much I love viewing the pictures of your garden. I would like to request permission to putter around in it and perhaps plant some lettuce. But with the recent theft problem, I perfectly understand if you don't wish to grant me entry to your lovely garden.

If you don't want me to enter your garden, I would be happy to sit outside your garden and admire it from afar...but I do not wish to anger you or your cowplant. Do you by chance know the striking distance of the cowplant?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:

Screenshot-31.jpg

Xanthe - Kya here. I just wanted to compliment you on this lovely painting. I do not know much about art - but I do know what I like. As an outdoor person, I love landscapes. This is absolutely beautiful. In my humble opinion, you are a true artist.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Cindy hunny, Aaron is in Al Sinhala with the Cinderella girl, so you see you could have possibly seen him. And number 2, and possibly most important, there is no pool! :lol:

Miss Princess Pop - Kya here. I haven't really spoken to you prior to this, but may I inquire as to why you referred to me as "the Cinderella girl?"

Are you under the impression that I will win the competition and walk away with the prince (i.e. Aaron)?

At this point, I'm not sure that I want to win this contest. He may (or may not) be Evil.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Kya you definately can sleep outside in a tent and ill move into whose ever room you came from so i can have my own room ill even set it up for you if you want.

Anyways i called you the Cinderella girl because in the post card that you sent to the mansion, you look like Cinderella. And i didnt know your name so... yeah, its not because i think you have any chance... at all... not looking like Cinderella.
  • Options
    CeciliereneeCecilierenee Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2012

Task Two

I have to admit, even though I wasn’t really into this show at first, I was super relieved when I got to stay in the house this week. Aaron’s grumpiness with the producers is actually kind of adorable. I’ve been quite in the house so far, I’m just trying to fill these girls out. I’m not sure weather to go with my natural party animal instincts and jump into the festivities or to stay clear because I’m thinking it may be a trap…
    “Alright girls, for task two, Aaron would like to know your hobbies”
    I watched as everyone thought hard about what their hobbies would be. When I looked back over the typical hobbies I list when people ask, I see how uninteresting they could be. As much as I would love to brag about my infamous woohoo on the beach, and my strong desire to dance on counters after being under the spell of party drinks, I’ll pass and go another route. I guess I’ll put myself out on a limb and tell him about my love for baking.

“What is your favorite hobby and/or what do you do for fun? Is this something you do alone or would you want Aaron to be part of it/do it with you?”

“Well, When I’m not being the life of the party…you should definitely try my woohoo on the beach by the way! But um I enjoy my time making cookies and cakes for everyone to munch on… everyone tells me my angle food cake gives them the warm fuzzies!”

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg

He looked interested, but I really suck at judging weather or not people like me, but hopefully we can enjoy baked goods and party juice in the near future! Only this weeks eliminations will tell…

[Does anyone else have problems with their sim walking off to 'look out window' like every time I go to look for her, that's what she's doing! There isn't even anything interesting outside lol :roll: ]
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Kya you definately can sleep outside in a tent and ill move into whose ever room you came from so i can have my own room ill even set it up for you if you want.

Anyways i called you the Cinderella girl because in the post card that you sent to the mansion, you look like Cinderella. And i didnt know your name so... yeah, its not because i think you have any chance... at all... not looking like Cinderella.

Thank you for the compliment regarding my appearance - I think.

Yes, you can have my room and I would appreciate any assistance in setting up the tent on the front lawn of the mansion :)
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited June 2012
    Starra was the first one I did, Im going to do hers over.

I love them! Great pics!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Alyssa - Kya here. That angel food cake looks delicious. Are you sharing?
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited June 2012
    @Jojo777
    Hey, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out of the competition. I've been really busy lately. I thought I'd have time for this but I don't. I feel bad logging in and seeing that you guys are waiting on me again :(

Good luck to everyone that's still left! I'll still check in and cheer you guys on
  • Options
    CeciliereneeCecilierenee Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2012
    @Kya
    why of course! I always share, except men, I don't share those :P
  • Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey everyone, just me, Haidee checking in. Seems everyone has had a busy day in fact I was informed we all have two children that are young adults with Aaron, how on SimCity did that happen? :shock:

Kya and Allegra, I loved your picture of Al Simhara it's somewhere I have always wanted to go but there is a prophecy in my family that if any member of the Guinness clan travels abroad the world will end, so I dare not risk it.

Kya I really wouldn't trust Mellissa when it come to her garden she can go a little insane, if you want help setting up your tent I'd be happy to help and perhaps you could show any souvenirs you brought back from your trip. I promise if anything goes missing I will try and help you find it again, though I find it is best to check your mailbox, they are usually in there.

Alyssa I never noticed before but you are a natural cook, we should discuss fine cuisine and share recipes sometime. I have one question though where did you find the kitchen I seem to have lost it and my nerves are in tangles without being ale to cook, I swear I heard a voice saying that they would try and build one.

Sofie I am really sorry to see you leave the mansion, you sure you have to go? So far it's only been two questions which can be answered fairly quickly and the rest of the time we are left to do whatever we want. I understand if you still want to leave though.

Nxtashaxt
    tinkknitz sorry to hear about your hand, hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wait another girl has had to drop out of the competition... Can I be the girl everyone hates because she comes back on the show... I'd love to fill in!
  • Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Wait another girl has had to drop out of the competition... Can I be the girl everyone hates because she comes back on the show... I'd love to fill in!

You'd leave your baby daddy at the alter? :shock: