Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Odd Pregnancy Wear

I always thought all pregnancy sleepwear was the same...until I saw this...

screenshot_original.jpg

Just wanted to post that. I've never seen pregnancy sleepwear like that before. At least, not on The Sims. Anyone else have any odd pregnancy clothing?

Comments

• RaspberriesRaspberries Posts: 168 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice, but I think she's insane. At no time, ever, in pregnancy is a corset comfortable to wear. Trust me.

I don't really download too much CC clothing (yet), so no, I haven't seen it in my game yet :lol:
  • crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I kind of wish that you could plan your sims pregnancy clothes. Even if you only have a few choices of clothes it would be cool to color them the way you want and all.
  • unsecretcrushunsecretcrush Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If the game can grab a CC corset and stretch it over the belly for maternity wear, then why can't we select our own? :roll:
  • MuffinatorMuffinator Posts: 2,332 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My Sims usually wear the same dumb old dress and clothes. So I am trying to make my own Pregnancy Outfit.
  • hlouisehlouise Posts: 409 New Member
    edited August 2009
    pregnancy wear takes all the fun out of pregnate sims!
    jk!
    kinda...
  • TiariTiari Posts: 379 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes it's very strange.

I made a corset as Sleepwear for my female Sim. When I made the corset, I only enabled it for Sleepwear and Everyday.

My Sim became pregnant and I found out it worked for Maternity too O_O Very strange, since I am sure I did not enable it for Maternity. Corsets as maternity clothing is odd.
  • Queendrizzull1Queendrizzull1 Posts: 114 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I just thought it was odd because her normal sleepwear is nothing like that....
  • tms272002tms272002 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited August 2009
    That has now happen to me twice
  • A4L100A4L100 Posts: 3,520 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wha I do for sleepwear is take the dress used for pregnant sism, & set that was one of my sleepwear outfits with whatever pattern I want so when she changes into it it'll be like that.