Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited August 2009
    g'night Gaga :)

Goodnight. :D
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cute Cami..:)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited August 2009
    GagaSims wrote:
    Well, goodnight.

I will see everyone tomorrow with the Wedding pics.

Well, actually, I will see everyone later today with the Wedding pics.

G'nite, Gaga!
  • JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Joanna I love the babies!! Even the eye blinding eyes! Awesome..
    Thank you! And they're expecting again!

omg woman...
    I'm hoping triplets 8)
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    I took Julian as a toddler into CAS to see how he would age, here are the results without changing the game given hair or clothes, just aging.

Not bad looking. I swear ALL children look the same! I cannot tell them apart, not even their gender. Child is my least favorite life stage.
    edited August 2009
    I'm hoping triplets 8)

Isn't your rainbow big enough? :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    I was thinking, why post pics of Franz, when you already know what he looks like.

lol

EDIT: nvmd, i have a few pics of him in plublic...when r u going to sleep?
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    I'm hoping triplets 8)

NO.
    I want 16
  • xxmaddixxmaddi Posts: 503 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Not bad looking. I swear ALL children look the same! I cannot tell them apart, not even their gender. Child is my least favorite life stage.

I agree! Kids in the game are hideous in my opinion. :evil:
    edited August 2009
    I was thinking, why post pics of Franz, when you already know what he looks like. lol

They always look different in someone else's game! :D

And I like pix!
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    I'm hoping triplets 8)

NO.
    I want 16

"So many colors in the rainbow,
    I'll use every one"
    edited August 2009
    I am waiting for Maddi to post her story!
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:
    I'm hoping triplets 8)

NO.
    I want 16

"So many colors in the rainbow,
    I'll use every one"
    You're going to be rainbow-fied for one of my sims to marry :roll:
    edited August 2009
    You're going to be rainbow-fied for one of my sims to marry :roll:

Which you? Not Lance! He's off limits! Take any other sim. :lol:
    edited August 2009
    The Lock Twins - One, Clarissa Narrating

Disclaimer: Before I begin my story, I need to credit some users. First of all, Leo Lock is not my creation. He is alexlockz sim; I downloaded him and changed nothing but his clothes, hair, and a few traits. Second, the twins' mother, Lillian Lock, was originally a male sim of GagaSims that I downloaded, turned into a female, and then tweaked the nose, hair, clothes, makeup, and traits. Gaga, if you don't like this, just say the word and I'll take the story down, I'll understand if you want me to. (; For the houses: the Japanese estate(Himeya Inn) where all pictures with the cherry blossom trees were taken is credited to battousan at MTS, and Clarissa and Scott's house(The Miller) is credited to FlipGuardian at MTS as well.

With that out of the way, here's the story! :)

WeddingPortrait.png

Ahh. Every time I see this picture my heart swells with bittersweet joy. This is my mother, Lillian Lock, and my father, Leo Lock, on their wedding day. Just a year before this picture, my father fit the rock star stereotype to a T: he was arrogant, loved to party, loved his music, and spent every night with a different girl. Everyone in Sunset Valley overlooked his bad qualities, though - simply because he was famous. My mother was different, however. Despite how much she hated Leo's attitude, she agreed to go to an autograph signing with her friend Melanie, although she had no intention of getting an autograph for herself. While Melanie shamelessly swooned over my father, he happened to look up and catch my mother's eye. Even with the look of contempt she wore on her face, to Leo she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had to talk to her, and a year later, they wed beneath the cherry blossoms on their Japanese estate.

Everyone knows what happens on the wedding night, and it was no surprise that Lillian was expecting a few days later. The newlyweds spent hours imagining about their new baby, and Leo cared for my mother wonderfully, not holding a single concert during her whole pregnancy so he could be with my mother. Little did they know, but they had two bundles of joy coming their way - I, Clarissa, was born first, and then my brother, Scott. Our parents doted and fawned over Scott and I, and they loved us with all of their hearts. Before long, we were curious little toddlers.

FamilyPortrait-1.png

That was our first and only family portrait. Just a few years after this photo was taken, when Scott and I were 8 years old, my mother was called to the scene of a crime and never came back. A burglar had snuck into the Caulder household, stolen all the valuable items they could, then set the home ablaze before racing off into the night. My mother had arrived at the scene just as the fire was beginning to spread, the burglar long gone. When the firemen didn't show up quickly enough, she dashed into the house to get the Caulders out okay. They had gotten out just moments before the ceiling collapsed, my mother still inside the house.

Scott took Mother's death the hardest of us all. He always connected more to her than my father, since he never fit into the rock star child persona like I did. Despite the fact that we were the same age, save two minutes, I was always his big sister, the one he went to when he had troubles or wanted to share something. Although the rest of our lives with my father were easy, he never really showed us any affection anymore; my mother's death had made him numb. He gave up being a rock star and relocated us to Riverview to live in peace, away from the media.

During our time in Riverview, my brother and I formed an unbreakable bond. I filled in my mother's shoes and his good heart always kept me in check. Although we loved Riverview's quiet country living, we decided to pack our belongings and move to Sunset Valley again. My father bought us a house we made our own. And now our journey begins.

Part One is Fin.

Lol, cheesy, I know. I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the pics of Clarissa and Scott into the story, so here they are:

Clarissa.png
    ClarissaOutfit.png

Traits: Party Animal, Rockstar, Vegetarian, Good Sense of Humor, Good Sense of Humor
    LTW: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers

Scott.png

Traits: Good, Family Oriented, Loner, Bookworm, Artistic
    LTW: Surrounded by Family

Feedback is welcome! <3

Proverb: "Waiting for Maddi to post her story!"

Demanding much? :P Jk, here ya go. :D

EDIT: Spelling. :roll:
    EDIT 2: Clarity.
    EDIT 3: Wording.
    EDIT 4: Spelling, again.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • myuumyuu Posts: 305 New Member
    edited August 2009
    On a late night off topic note, I'm finally getting back on my msn again. I'm hoping certain people don't hate me for leaving them for the summer, even though I told them I was. I think they thought I would be lying. >.> We'll see where that goes.

On a more on topic note, I'll probably update in the next few days. I'm going out with friends tomorrow, plus I need to catch up with my legacy family, so I'm taking a wee break. But only a tiny one. I can't resist G&G! <3(though I can resist the lag)

-- Ema
    edited August 2009
    Everyone is going to be rainow fried. Ian too.
    And barbie, and maddy, etc. And I will use Lance if I feel like it :roll:
    edited August 2009
    Maddi a beautiful and well written begining!! Can't wait for more hun...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited August 2009
    Everyone is going to be rainow fried. Ian too.
    And barbie, and maddy, etc. And I will use Lance if I feel like it :roll:

Fried rainbows. Sounds delish 8)

-- Ema
    edited August 2009
    Thanks Barbie! I edited a few parts where I noticed I had some errors. I need to get back in the swing of writing for our writing test this year! (I'm best at narratives, so of course the only thing we write about is persuasive prompts, pfft)
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    The Lock Twins - One, Clarissa Narrating

I really liked it Maddi. Can't wait to read more! I'll get it post on the first page.
    edited August 2009
    myuu wrote:

-- Ema

Lol Ema, good one. XD

EDIT: Thanks, Prov. Haha did you notice the Calder reference? :P I couldn't think of a good last name, and I didn't wanna say a burglar just broke into a house, so I used Lance's last name. :P
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    myuu wrote:

-- Ema

Lol Ema, good one. XD

EDIT: Thanks, Prov. Haha did you notice the Calder reference? :P I couldn't think of a good last name, and I didn't wanna say a burglar just broke into a house, so I used Lance's last name. :P

I try. /bow

Nice story btw. :-o I like the black and white pics! And the bob you used, but that's just a personal fave. I like all the short CC hairs because the long ones look weird when sims move. P:

Aww, did Lance make it out okay? xD

-- Ema
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    myuu wrote:

-- Ema

Lol Ema, good one. XD

I thought it was familiar, but Lance's last name is spelled Caulder. Feel free to change it. Perhaps Lance was one of the family members that escaped the fired, and the reason he is insane today! lol

I posted you in alphabetical order with the rest, which means you are the last one right now.
    edited August 2009
    Thanks! I agree on the hair thing. It's weird when it just hovers over their back and chest.

And yes, the whole Caulder gang got out safe, including Sierra and the behbehs. :D

EDIT: I knew I was spelling it wrong, lol. I'll change it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top