Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Which two traits (Sims 3 traits only) would you most want to see in a romantic partner and why?

Firstly I would like to see my partner have the Family-Oriented Trait! I would like to at least have one baby in the future and if my partner doesn't like kids there's a big problem. I also would like my partner to have the ambitious & dare devil traits. I wanna go somewhere in my life with my partner and that can't happen if he has no motivation ;)
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:
    Which two traits (Sims 3 traits only) would you most want to see in a romantic partner and why?

Firstly I would like to see my partner have the Family-Oriented Trait! I would like to at least have one baby in the future and if my partner doesn't like kids there's a big problem. I also would like my partner to have the ambitious & dare devil traits. I wanna go somewhere in my life with my partner and that can't happen if he has no motivation ;)

Yay, thanks for responding! I can reveal who stays very soon now! I'm wondering though, which trait do you want to be the second one, Ambitious OR Daredevil. I'm sorry, I can't accept 3 traits :(
  • kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited June 2012
    Owww yay everyone's posted now :mrgreen: So excited (watch Xanthe get out first round) :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:

not to be picky.... buts that 3 trait... and she said 2.... you might need to talk to your sim
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    (Hanna)

Time to pretty up girls.... I need to go make a new dress, this is so yester day!

and I need some nice vegi food.... is there any burgers left from last night? I need energy to sew that perfect dress.

(princess)
    Did you say vegi food? Now you guys are talking! And sewing your own dress? Hump, Inew everyone here couldnt be... ARGH!

(smilzpretty)
    I told you to stop with jerkiness, now you were saying something noce about this young lady you and her seem to have something in common. Maybe if you stop being a jerk you can make a friend or 2. You need someone on your side.

(princess)
    No Idont I have you! Im not here to make friends

(smilzpretty)
    No you dont. After this round I wont be talking to you anymore, im not aprat of this compition Im just helping you now because its new and you need someone to help you feel comfortable, till you get use to the place, but after that Im G-O-N-E!
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

not to be picky.... buts that 3 trait... and she said 2.... you might need to talk to your sim

Yeah, I posted that too. My rules specifically say 2 and it would be unfair to other contestants if I let Sofie pick 3. I just hope Sofie didn't wander too far away after posting :)
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

Yay, thanks for responding! I can reveal who stays very soon now! I'm wondering though, which trait do you want to be the second one, Ambitious OR Daredevil. I'm sorry, I can't accept 3 traits :(

(smilzpretty)
    YAY! It was a good idea to have the tasks spread out over a few days, gives us time to converse and make some drama :lol:
  • nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Welcome to the house Sofie we've all been waiting for you, *passes freshly cooked cookies* guess we'll all have to get our eviction dresses ready now, can't wait to wait see Aaron again I wonder if he is the one and we can settle down and live happily ever after *daydreams*
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:

Hi Sofie!!!! :) Hi new friend!!! Come and joing the fun. Some people are playing chess, some are having juice. This masion is a lot of fun. I hope I don't have to leave soon!

Haidee, I agree, shiny thngs often distract me!
  • BethymaiBethymai Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited June 2012
    "Welcome! *hands drink*"

OH MY GOSH, we should so put eviction dresses on... Lana, get changed!

"*mumbles* Meh, blah... Rook to f5... Zzzzz..."

Uh-oh *smacks forhead*

(Yay we're all done, i'm so excited!)
    edited June 2012
    If AmberM66 does not return soon I'm going to consider her answer as family-oriented and ambitious because those are the two traits her answer seems to lean towards the most. I don't want to keep you guys waiting much longer.
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

I'm sorry! I misread, lol. When I saw "Sims 3" I thought three traits for some reason. ugh. :oops: Ambitious please!
    edited June 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

I'm sorry! I misread, lol. When I saw "Sims 3" I thought three traits for some reason. ugh. :oops: Ambitious please!

Okay, haha, that's what I thought! No worries, it can happen to anyone. I'm off to start writing the eviction/2nd task introduction right now :)
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:
    Welcome to the house Sofie we've all been waiting for you, *passes freshly cooked cookies* guess we'll all have to get our evition dresses ready now, can't wait to wait see Aaron again I wonder if he is the one and we can settle down and live happily ever after *daydreams*

(princess)
    Oh yeah! New dress time! 8)
    Maybe Ill get a whole new makerover ill we get to see Aaron again? Will he be there cause if he is I def. need to do my hair and get a new dress.
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:
    Welcome to the house Sofie we've all been waiting for you, *passes freshly cooked cookies* guess we'll all have to get our evition dresses ready now, can't wait to wait see Aaron again I wonder if he is the one and we can settle down and live happily ever after *daydreams*

I'd watch those cookies if I were you, I wouldn't put it past these girls to resort to underhand tactics. I'm Xanthe by the way, offers hand, and of course i'd never resort to such tactics.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:
    nxtashaxt wrote:

I'd watch those cookies if I were you, I wouldn't put it past these girls to resort to underhand tactics. I'm Xanthe by the way, offers hand, and of course i'd never resort to such tactics.

(princess)
    Yeah right! You better watch out, this one is a compulsive liar! wait smilz, your not going to stop me?

(smilzpretty)
    Nope I told you after this round your on your own so whatever you say is up to you.

(princess)
    but the rounds not over

(smilzpretty)
    the last person answered the question it is. See you

(princess)
    NO! I need you! Dont go please. Smilz? Smilz... SMILZ! Come back I promise I wont be a jerk anymore Ill behave just dont go! SSMMMMIIILLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! I cant do this on my own!

(smilzpretty)
    Yes you can, I have faith in you! Just believe in yourself and youll do fine. Bye now

(princess)
    But... GGRRR! You did it again, I thought you said you wouldnt

(smilzpretty)
    Ssssshhhhh....
  • ElimarnaElimarna Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited June 2012
    So I just spent some time tracking down Adeliah... Turns out even mentioning hurricane and Sunset Valley in the same thought is enough to send her running! Found her, though!

Screenshot-320.jpg

And you all thought I was crazy for worrying about the stove all the time! SEE! I WAS RIGHT! STOVES MUST BE WATCHED!

Err... Adeliah... You were trying to cook mac and cheese. That's why your stove caught on fire. No more cooking for you.

She doesn't have a stove anymore, guys... I also discovered a bit of an issue with her desire to be a Master Mixologist. I need to build a bar! So I got her a job based on how happy she was to see that fire.

Screenshot-322.jpg

I'd rather be a Mixologist!

I know, Adeliah! I tried to find a bar for you to work at. I told you, I have to build one!

Well, hurry up! Has anyone had problems with the sinks around here? Cause they seem awfully dodgy. The ones at the firehouse sure are, so I decided to keep an eye on them. And what's taking so long? I'm bored. This is boring.

Maybe if you'd be a little more social, it wouldn't be such an issue! I know! Several of these girls like to party. Practice your mixology skills for them!

Ugh, you are so lame. I can't let anybody drink any of my inventions until I've perfected them!

*facedesk*
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    (Hanna)

Time to pretty up girls.... I need to go make a new dress, this is so yester day!

and I need some nice vegi food.... is there any burgers left from last night? I need energy to sew that perfect dress.

(princess)
    Did you say vegi food? Now you guys are talking! And sewing your own dress? Hump, Inew everyone here couldnt be... ARGH!

(smilzpretty)
    I told you to stop with jerkiness, now you were saying something noce about this young lady you and her seem to have something in common. Maybe if you stop being a jerk you can make a friend or 2. You need someone on your side.

(princess)

(smilzpretty)
    No you dont. After this round I wont be talking to you anymore, im not aprat of this compition Im just helping you now because its new and you need someone to help you feel comfortable, till you get use to the place, but after that Im G-O-N-E!

(Hanna)

princess Yes I'm a designer, I make dresses for people going to the dinners at the parlament.

I even made the styled the vice-precident for his initiation ceremony

I was sealing high clas art at galleries already as a teen, so an artitic living makes sense.
    What do you do for a liveing? becouse you must do something?
    I could live of my family, we own almost half the town, and the rest is just becouse we havn't bought it.

My little sister is going to be a rock star, no doubt, how she will manege that and being the heir I don't know. I'm just happy I'm free to leave town and travel the world. My Twinbrother is a climing politician, I bet it helped that I would drop his name when styling the presidents wife! If he wasn't married with kids I would say some of you girls needed to try and get him as your hubby. But now all you can do is dream like of Aaron, he is min, he would want the best ofcourse.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2012
    I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!! I'M SCARED!!!!!

Jojo! I can't wait any longer where are you!!! I knew I shouldn't have joined this contest! I'm a nervous wreck over here!!! I need a hug!
    edited June 2012

Jojo! I can't wait any longer where are you!!! I knew I shouldn't have joined this contest! I'm a nervous wreck over here!!! I need a hug!

Hugs :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:

Thank you hun, I feel a bit better now. I still don't like all this waiting.
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    (Hanna)

(princess)

(smilzpretty)

(princess)

(smilzpretty)

(Hanna)

princess Yes I'm a designer, I make dresses for people going to the dinners at the parlament.

I even made the styled the vice-precident for his initiation ceremony

I was sealing high clas art at galleries already as a teen, so an artitic living makes sense.
    What do you do for a liveing? becouse you must do something?
    I could live of my family, we own almost half the town, and the rest is just becouse we havn't bought it.

My little sister is going to be a rock star, no doubt, how she will manege that and being the heir I don't know. I'm just happy I'm free to leave town and travel the world. My Twinbrother is a climing politician, I bet it helped that I would drop his name when styling the presidents wife! If he wasn't married with kids I would say some of you girls needed to try and get him as your hubby. But now all you can do is dream like of Aaron, he is min, he would want the best ofcourse.

(princess)
    I am a horse race and a cook and an artist, I do some of everything. I make clothes myself, not for anyone of course, but I do enjoy it. Im from appaloosa planes and I, myself, no one else, owns most the town so I moved to Starlight Shores to persue a career as a singer. And as ive said I already own property in Hidden springs. I am self made, I am the number one Horse racing champion of the world!

And yes I agree he would want the best, which is why he'll be picking me. But I do wish you luck, youre def. second best :wink:
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:

Thank you hun, I feel a bit better now. I still don't like all this waiting.

Neither can I.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Screenshot-113.jpg

Definitely this dress, I look better than a stolen diamond. So nervous for the first elimination
    edited June 2012
    Elimarna wrote:
    So I just spent some time tracking down Adeliah... Turns out even mentioning hurricane and Sunset Valley in the same thought is enough to send her running! Found her, though!

Screenshot-320.jpg

And you all thought I was crazy for worrying about the stove all the time! SEE! I WAS RIGHT! STOVES MUST BE WATCHED!
    Adeliah I' so sorry to hear about your stove! OMG mayb Aaron is a fire fighter.... :)