Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    There are so many traits!!! It's good to know that nobody is waaay off with their traits.

Very excited to see him :)
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    There are so many traits!!! It's good to know that nobody is waaay off with their traits.

Very excited to see him :)

It would be reaaaaallllly hard to get either 50 or -50. You'd have to either pick all the wrong or right traits. Depending on his traits, it may not even be possible to go that low or high(I'm not telling you if it's possible or not).
  • Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Mysterous Bachelor is indeed very mysterous and it will be near impossible to figure out what his traits are, excited for the first round and to meet Mr Mysterous

PS once the contest is over will you put him up on the exchange? Just in case Haidee likes him but he doesn't like her, as she is really not above kidnapping and brainwashing or should I say I'm not since I'd be the one doing the in game cheats :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:
    Mysterous Bachelor is indeed very mysterous and it will be near impossible to figure out what his traits are, excited for the first round and to meet Mr Mysterous

PS once the contest is over will you put him up on the exchange? Just in case Haidee likes him but he doesn't like her, as she is really not above kidnapping and brainwashing or should I say I'm not since I'd be the one doing the in game cheats :lol:

Hahaha, yes, at the end of the contest he will be uploaded :)
  • Options
    NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:

I had to post as this made me laugh so much!!! Please do put him on the exchange he sounds very mysterious!
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Can't wait to see this bachelor! :)

Can we have some clues? all the contestants so far are very different to each other, does anyone so far have 50 or -50 points? You don't have to say who, I'm just being very curious!:)

Okay, fine, I'll throw you a little clue:

The lowest score right now is -16 and the highest is 20 :lol:

Now you can try to figure out if your sim is one of those, or somewhere in between :)

I reckon my sims is -16 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lhfoster255lhfoster255 Posts: 49
    edited June 2012
    I just added an alter ego to Laurena Forester, I didn't get to finish Laurena Forester clothing because I had to go but I did add everything else.

Launette Williams is bad news, easily angered (neurotic), come up with new ways to make things and adapt (eccentric), she is good at tinkering with widgets, she will never back down (brave), and can get very strong in a hurry (Athletic). The perfect soldier, and a civilian's worst nightmare.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I just added an alter ego to Laurena Forester, I didn't get to finish Laurena Forester clothing because I had to go but I did add everything else.

Launette Williams is bad news, easily angered (neurotic), come up with new ways to make things and adapt (eccentric), she is good at tinkering with widgets, she will never back down (brave), and can get very strong in a hurry (Athletic). The perfect soldier, and a civilian's worst nightmare.

Thanks for adding traits!! :)

It's cool to see her alter ego too! Maybe next bachelor contest Launette will be able to participate :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Can we have some clues? all the contestants so far are very different to each other, does anyone so far have 50 or -50 points? You don't have to say who, I'm just being very curious!:)

Now you can try to figure out if your sim is one of those, or somewhere in between :)

You never know :)
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    stikystuff wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant have -16 I want -16 lol
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Here's a list of people who have incomplete entries and what still needs to be submitted:

Contestant 12, ______ (kad1116): Sim's name, exchange link/head shot, traits
    Contestant 20, _____ (301001): Sim's name, exchange link/head shot, traits
    Contestant 22, Sofie Clash (AmberM66): Final trait (the one that shows up as unknown)

Please be timely completing your entries so we can start as soon as possible.

Also, if you complete your entry (such as adding the final trait or all the traits) please make a separate post on the thread, don't simply edit your first post. I won't know to check back and may not see what you changed. I do keep track of all new posts though, so I'll get any important information!

Also, due to the additional entries I think I'm going to add another task. Don't worry, it will be another "easy" task, as in one that only involves answering a question, not going into your game.

Can't wait to get this started :)

Oh jeez, I didn't even realize it said unkown. I just copy and pasted off of the exchange :oops:
    Her last trait is diva ;)
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    Recommended everyone's sims :)

@Rockleyfamily - Kayla is a hoot in game. She was very upset with me when I made her stay outside in my game.

Yeah she did that in my game as well lol, then I went and played anohter family for a while (in LL) and she suddenly got married and was preganant lol.

I ahve dl and got the YA version of her ready if you need me to play her.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @AmberM66: Great, thanks! And no problem, I hate it when the exchange decides to label some traits as unknown, it's so inconvenient!

@Msrednotdead: Hahaha, arguing over who gets the coveted -16. Though there have been more entries with completed traits since then, there could theoretically be an even lower number now! ;)
  • Options
    lhfoster255lhfoster255 Posts: 49
    edited June 2012
    I did some changes to Lorena Forester, same person, not a new sim, but I got my clothes in a flowing theme. Black and yellow, are in all the clothes she wears. I didn't get to finish my sim yesterday because I had to go but I also wanted to enter it before the contest was closed. She is more beautiful and elegant

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5851340
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I so hope you don't mean Ramona...(tries to cosole Ramona...it's ok sweety if he is not the one, there are plenty of others for you to charm...) ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I did some changes to Lorena Forester, same person, not a new sim, but I got my clothes in a flowing theme. Black and yellow, are in all the clothes she wears. I didn't get to finish my sim yesterday because I had to go but I also wanted to enter it before the contest was closed. She is more beautiful and elegant

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5851340

Okay, I'll update your entry with this link :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Only waiting on two more entries. We should be able to begin very soon!

Oh, and I'm going to post this on the first page too, but you may want to make sure your sim upload is cc free (and if in household form then without any cats, dogs, or horses). This isn't a requirement, of course, I'm just going to say that it maaay be to your benefit (perhaps for something in one of the "Mystery Categories" you may have noticed under "Prizes" ;)). I will be checking all uploads with Custard. If your current sim has cc and you decide to upload a cc free version, just let me know.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    My sim should be CC free, do let me know if she isn't though. :D
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited June 2012
    Correction - I looked at the wrong Sims/Saved Game when I check on my girls last trait. It is not hopeless romantic she is a Diva. I was trying to go for the whole "born to be a star" theme and my take on popular star traits.

I made the change to my entry; sorry about that.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Skymyst, no worries, your sim's traits have been updated :)

All sim uploads have been checked for cc. Well, except for SmilzPretty's, but that's because without having Pets installed I don't know what my computer would do if I tried to install a horse...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

All sim uploads have been checked for cc. Well, except for SmilzPretty's, but that's because without having Pets installed I don't know what my computer would do if I tried to install a horse...

Mine would go completely insane and start having a tantrum like a 2 year old. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

Mine would go completely insane and start having a tantrum like a 2 year old. :D

Hahaha, I have a feeling mine would too. As it is, I just KNOW that someone's sim is not going to work for absolutely no reason, leading that poor person to have to reupload a base game version of their sim all for my unreasonable computer.
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    Recommended everyone's sims :)

@Rockleyfamily - Kayla is a hoot in game. She was very upset with me when I made her stay outside in my game.

Yeah she did that in my game as well lol, then I went and played anohter family for a while (in LL) and she suddenly got married and was preganant lol.

I ahve dl and got the YA version of her ready if you need me to play her.

Thanks a mill wensimmie, she is gas, I only made her to experiment with green skins cos I always had human coloured people in my game before then, she was only supposed to live in my house for a little while but she's mad so I kept her instead of the others haha. I'm not sure how I'll handle it when she dies. At least not being able to play is staving off her death for a while. :)

Aw Msred I remember you ahd her in your game, I saw a pic of her kissing somebody, did she marry him? Was the kid cute? If you have the time when the CAS tasks happen I would be very grateful for your help :)

Nicole haha about the tantrum haha, I have no idea what would happen if you download a pet and don't have pets installed, maybe it's best not to find out, tantrums are messy haha!
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

Oh, and I'm going to post this on the first page too, but you may want to make sure your sim upload is cc free (and if in household form then without any cats, dogs, or horses). This isn't a requirement, of course, I'm just going to say that it maaay be to your benefit (perhaps for something in one of the "Mystery Categories" you may have noticed under "Prizes" ;)). I will be checking all uploads with Custard. If your current sim has cc and you decide to upload a cc free version, just let me know.

Are you saying I may want to reupload her with out her horse (My sim that is) She has one with her... Im not quiet sure if this is what your saying...
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

Are you saying I may want to reupload her with out her horse (My sim that is) She has one with her... Im not quiet sure if this is what your saying...

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying! Preferably with as little Pets content as possible to avoid her possibly having a problem installing, but if you don't have time to change around her clothes it's not a big deal. This is all only if you want her to have a chance at winning one of the mystery categories. Sorry if I made it confusing :D