Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there Really any new Mystery Bag Items?**Yes it seems so; pics on first page.**

I saw the promo ad on the Home page today advertising all new mystery bag items. Has anybody gotten anything new? I just got one of the medieval items.

Comments

• KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited June 2012
    So far I've heard people say they got a bar and a bar stool that go with that Honeymoon Suite set that was the "treasure hunt" price earlier this year...
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited June 2012
    So far we've found that there is a new bar, barstool, dining table, dining chair, unicorn arcade machine & zombie arcade machine. The first four items match the 'Never ending honeymoon set' which was the reward for the treasure hunt back in February.
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oooh. Now if only there'd be a sale on simpoints. I'm getting low, but not quite low enough to buy at full price.
  • RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2012

Is it only 1 item regardless of which bundle you purchase?
  • bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the replies; does anyone have screen shots or a link to them? :D
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited June 2012
    Pictures are from Geminia over on Simsvip.

Screenshot-8-2.jpg

Screenshot-9-2.jpg

Screenshot-10-1.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-6-2.jpg
  • charliejongcharliejong Posts: 907 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you very much for the pictures! :) I look forward to buying some sim points.
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    edited June 2012
    I bought the $20 bundle and the site timed out on me, so even though I was charged and received Simpoints - no Mystery Item.

I only bought them today because of the new Mystery Bag items. I should have waited until the new set comes out.

Rather upset and frustrated at the moment to say the least....
  • bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2012
    @sims3jordan09 -->> Thank You!

:D I would really like to have the Zombie Arcade Game; the others aren't too bad I guess; but I don't have the other part of the set the furniture goes to. :?
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    i didnt see about the new items! and i wanted just a few more of the old ones, i never got the other bed or the sofa. But I got a Zombie arcade and was surprised! I like it though it looks pretty cool. those barstools i want big time but i bought the huge bundle of points so i wont get them ever probably cuz im not buying anymore points for a looooong time. that was my I just moved in and we got paid reward present. lol

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2012
    I want those arcade machines.
    edited June 2012
    I want those arcade machines.

I do too!
    I voted for the Unicorn arcade machine, but I think I like the other one better. :D
  • SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited June 2012
    So, the people that buy the most sim point packages, who are more likely to be on this site a lot, and therefore the most likely to have participated in the treasure hunt, have a 67% percent of getting something we already won a few months ago.

What happened to the sci-fi hair? :(
  • kzweigkzweig Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I got another ******* badge I don't want and can't use. Thanks a lot EA.
    edited June 2012
    kzweig wrote:

A Badge!
    Are they still giving out Badges? :?

Did you purchase today?
    edited June 2012
    RoseRidge wrote:
    kzweig wrote:

A Badge!
    Are they still giving out Badges? :?

Did you purchase today?
    They are and I did. Ridiculous.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    kzweig wrote:

What bundle did you buy ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

edited June 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:
    So, the people that buy the most sim point packages, who are more likely to be on this site a lot, and therefore the most likely to have participated in the treasure hunt, have a 67% percent of getting something we already won a few months ago.

I was able to get the Treasure Hunt set, but I don't recognize the items pictured. They must be new to go with the Honeymoon bedroom set that was for the Treasure Hunt.

Don't know about the sci-fi hair. Last time I looked it was in 2nd place.
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    kzweig wrote:

What bundle did you buy ?
    1000 points
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    so now you can't get the old ones?

*is sad panda... becouse I was hopeing for that teddy*
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2012
    RoseRidge wrote:
    SmithMarsh wrote:

I was able to get the Treasure Hunt set, but I don't recognize the items pictured. They must be new to go with the Honeymoon bedroom set that was for the Treasure Hunt.

Thank you Rosie! I was wrong, the gifts are not the Honeyroom bedroom set that was the treasure hunt prize, the new items are an expansion on the Honeyroom set. I actually use the bedroom set a lot, it's cuter in game than it looks so I bet I will like these other items too.

Crin, Have you figured out how many prizes we can get, for each different sim point pack purchase?
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    I can confirm the 1000 Simpoint Bundle gives a badge only.

I also tried to purchase the 2000 Simpoint Bundle and I've gotten only a badge so far. It seems it might be only the higher bundles that gives the actual items.
    edited June 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:
    RoseRidge wrote:
    SmithMarsh wrote:

Thank you Rosie! I was wrong, the gifts are not the Honeyroom bedroom set that was the treasure hunt prize, the new items are an expansion on the Honeyroom set. I actually use the bedroom set a lot, it's cuter in game than it looks so I bet I will like these other items too.

Crin, Have you figured out how many prizes we can get, for each different sim point pack purchase?

That is good to know I haven't used the bedroom set yet. It is looking like only 1 item per bundle, regardless of the $ amount. I hate to end up with more badges!

What about the Sci-fi hair that sooo many voted for?
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

I also tried to purchase the 2000 Simpoint Bundle and I've gotten only a badge so far. It seems it might be only the higher bundles that gives the actual items.

Ok thanks, about to get some and not sure which bundle.
    edited June 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

Ok thanks, about to get some and not sure which bundle.

Thanks for me too! :D