Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mysik’s Elemental Contest (WINNERS POSTED!)

Comments

• AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited May 2012
    Reachsims wrote:
    Oh my! A resurrected contest with a lovely new sponsor! Thanks so much for doing this, Aunza! Thanks to Erja for the heads-up email, too!

I appreciate the thoughts behind Mom2Elias and Mimine wanting to share with me - there is truly nothing from the store that I am needing so please, pass the points along to someone else who can use something new. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Aunza, any way you want to do that is fine by me. Sorry for the delay in responding. I am on the road at the moment. :D *Hugs*

Reach, Thank-you for responding to the yelp for help! Also, thank-you for your generosity and understanding. I do not stand alone in wrapping this contest up, and will assign the gifting of the points mentioned above to a couple of my fellow llama riding friends. Thank-you. ~hugs~ :D
    edited May 2012
    Calling Klb685 - Would you please gift the 100 simpoints Mimine and Reachsims have passed along as per Reach's request linked below?

Calling SunnyBelle - Would you please gift the 100 simpoints Mom2Elias and Reachsims have passed along as per Reach's request linked below?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/368398.page#8608803

If you will let me know when the item(s) have been gifted, i will clear these entries from the list of folks still needing to be gifted. Thank-you both for all your help and support in assuring that all the time and talent that went into this contest great was not forgotten.
    :D
  • klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited May 2012
    Aunza, are we sure it's Mimine? http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/mimine She has 0 friends and 0 games registered ... also no wish list.

My guess is it's this contestant - here's her entry: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/368398.page#5209434
    edited May 2012
    klb685 wrote:
    Aunza, are we sure it's Mimine? http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/mimine She has 0 friends and 0 games registered ... also no wish list.

Um, just a minute... No, it is Mimine that is on active on the forum... And, a sweetheart... I will post her "real username" on this message in just a minute.

Right, you have found Mimine17! I think of you all as my friends and we are all one big family... This is why i was a stay-at-home mom and never made a professional name for myself. Thank-you, Klb. I would be lost without you. :D
  • Mom2EliasMom2Elias Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2012
    Oh my! I hadn't expected anything from this contest since its been...I don't know how long...2 or 3 years I think.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ADOPTING IT! This was actually the very first contest I entered on the forums...*gets all misty eyed*

I'm so glad that everyone was finally awarded for their work. Reach is always hard to get for....LOL. I'll get you again someday, girlie.

I will also be on the look out for those that helped close this contest out...Erja...Aunza! If I missed a helper, please tell me! You guys rock!
    edited May 2012
    Mom2Elias wrote:
    Oh my! I hadn't expected anything from this contest since its been...I don't know how long...2 or 3 years I think.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ADOPTING IT! This was actually the very first contest I entered on the forums...*gets all misty eyed*

I'm so glad that everyone was finally awarded for their work. Reach is always hard to get for....LOL. I'll get you again someday, girlie.

I will also be on the look out for those that helped close this contest out...Erja...Aunza! If I missed a helper, please tell me! You guys rock!

Hiya M2E, Good to see your font. I have two helpers, Klb685 and SunnyBelle. Everyone has been so kind and helpful getting this contest completed. SunnyBelle has been tasked with gifting the 100sp you gifted Reach. Would you like to offer her a suggestion or two on how to distribute the 100 points? Or, shall we allow Sunny to take aim and distribute as she sees fit?
    I am tickled that you received your gifts from this contest, especially as it was your first contest. Belated congrats on your win! A.

Edit: Typo-ed, again!
  • RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited May 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:
    Thank you Mom2Elias for sharing her prize with me

I would like dawnrob to be gifted my prize, Thank you!!!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=dawnrob

Ruby, It is a treat to see your font! Your Pheonix entries were awesome. I will pass along your simpoint winnings to Dawnrob. Thank-you for your patience, understanding, and generosity! Also, thank-you for responding to the shout out for help in clearing up this contest.
    :)

Thank you for gifting dawnrob and for the lovely comment about my entry
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey, I just got the message from Aunza, & I was never gifted... how much do I get? I feel so bad I didn't even know Mom2Elias had put my name on here. :oops:
    edited May 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:
    Hey, I just got the message from Aunza, & I was never gifted... how much do I get? I feel so bad I didn't even know Mom2Elias had put my name on here. :oops:

Hi Amber, Thank-you for checking in!

Quote from page 13:
    Mom2 Elias wrote: ~respectfully snipped for space~
    AmberM66 has 3 items I'd like to gift: Overachieving Overhead Cabinet 50 pts #231 on her Wishlist, Overachieving Plate Rack 25 pts and #63 and Treasures of the Realm 25 pts and #106
    Direct link to entire post:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/368398.page#5390037

Mom2Elias gifted you 100 total simpoints. The items she requested sent are not on your wishlist. If you would like to select one or more items from your wishlist or the Sims 3 Store (with a total of 100 simpoints), I will gladly see that your item(s) are gifted asap. Or, let me know how you would like your points dispersed. :)

Thank-you again for helping clear up this contest!
    edited May 2012
    itguyinsc wrote:
    I think you ladies are conspiring to give me a heart attack....LOL. I only sent one harmless little email and BOOM!!!, I was bombarded with goodies.

THANKS so very much :mrgreen:
    (I don't know what else to say.)

Itguyinsc, You are welcome. Thank-you for all your help! :)
    ~happy simming~

Rubysim wrote:

Thank you for gifting dawnrob and for the lovely comment about my entry

Ruby, You are quite welome! :D ~happy simming~
  • Mom2EliasMom2Elias Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2012
    Oh man, Aunza! I feel so bad that you had to gift me in order to get a hold of me...lucky the gifting system sends me email notification.

How about redirecting those points to Skymyst since Reach in "untouchable" LOL. I recently had to bail out on her contest because life is still interfering with my playtime. LOL. Thanks again!!!

I will be hunting the three of you (Aunza, Klb685 and SunnyBelle) down then! Mwahahaha!
    edited May 2012
    Mom2Elias wrote:
    Oh man, Aunza! I feel so bad that you had to gift me in order to get a hold of me...lucky the gifting system sends me email notification.

How about redirecting those points to Skymyst since Reach in "untouchable" LOL. I recently had to bail out on her contest because life is still interfering with my playtime. LOL. Thanks again!!!

I will be hunting the three of you (Aunza, Klb685 and SunnyBelle) down then! Mwahahaha!

Hiya M2E! Forgive my less than timely response... SunnyBelle sent me a heads-up; she is following up on your wishes as I write this...
    Skymyst it is!
    Thanks for helping us and congratulation, once again, on your very first contest win! ~big smile~
    edited May 2012
    Calling SunnyBelle:

Sunny,

Thank-you for the heads up! If you would like to gift Skymyst directly from her wishlist, it can be found here:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Skymyst

Be sure to link her to the post written by Mom2Elias written here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/225/368398.page#8620239

A big thank-you to SunnyBelle for being so kind and generous. :D

A.
  • SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited May 2012
    Dear Aunza and Mom2Elias,

Skymyst has been gifted :)
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    Erja, If you (or another simmer) would like to compile a list of those who still need gifted, I will gift the recipents.

Those that still need gifted may request any item, up to the amount they won, no later than the 31st of May 2012, 9 AM PST. Otherwise, I will gift directly from the winners wishlist if possible.

This offers holds until 05-31-2012.

You all did a wonderful job on your entries, and it is time to close the contest! ~smiles~

that is so sweet of you! its really sad that this contest ended a year ago and people weren't gifted as promised - I hope the host is ok!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited May 2012
    SunnyBelle wrote:
    Dear Aunza and Mom2Elias,

Skymyst has been gifted :)

Thank-you SunnyBelle! Your help and sponsorship is much appreciated. :D
    edited May 2012
    ~respectfully snipped for space~
    that is so sweet of you! its really sad that this contest ended a year ago and people weren't gifted as promised - I hope the host is ok!

Hiya Maria,

This was an awesome contest, the host and contestants all did an amazing job. The time spent and their talents are both apparent when one reads the thread. We are just here to tidy up a few details. :)
    I am sure Mystik1978 will be touched upon seeing your message of concern, if she ever looks through this contest thread once again. Thank-you.
    I too hope Mystik1978 and her family are doing well. And, someday she will return and find her contest all neat and spiffy.
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    AmberM66 wrote:

Hi Amber, Thank-you for checking in!

Quote from page 13:
    Mom2 Elias wrote: ~respectfully snipped for space~
    AmberM66 has 3 items I'd like to gift: Overachieving Overhead Cabinet 50 pts #231 on her Wishlist, Overachieving Plate Rack 25 pts and #63 and Treasures of the Realm 25 pts and #106
    Direct link to entire post:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/368398.page#5390037

Mom2Elias gifted you 100 total simpoints. The items she requested sent are not on your wishlist. If you would like to select one or more items from your wishlist or the Sims 3 Store (with a total of 100 simpoints), I will gladly see that your item(s) are gifted asap. Or, let me know how you would like your points dispersed. :)

Thank-you again for helping clear up this contest!

Just go in to my wishlist and surprise me, haha. I just spent like ten minutes trying to decide what I'd like, can't choose. :P
    edited May 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:
    ~respectfully snipped for space~

Just go in to my wishlist and surprise me, haha. I just spent like ten minutes trying to decide what I'd like, can't choose. :P

Hiya Amber,

Your item, gifted by Mom2Elias, is on its way. Hope I made the right choice. I do not like having to choose for myself either. Thank-you for helping tidy up this contest thread. :)

~happy simming~
  • Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi Aunza! Thank you so much to you and all the gifters for doing this, it's very kind and generous of you! Sorry for the late reply, I'm having a bad cold. :( Anyway, thank you a lot for the lovely badge and thanks in advance for the gift! :D
    May I please have the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Bountiful Basin Hot Tub?

I hope Mystik is alright... :|

Have a great day, everyone! :P I really miss chatting with you guys! :cry: *big hugs*
    edited May 2012
    Sarah3120 wrote:
    Hi Aunza! Thank you so much to you and all the gifters for doing this, it's very kind and generous of you! Sorry for the late reply, I'm having a bad cold. :( Anyway, thank you a lot for the lovely badge and thanks in advance for the gift! :D
    May I please have the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Bountiful Basin Hot Tub?

I hope Mystik is alright... :|

Have a great day, everyone! :P I really miss chatting with you guys! :cry: *big hugs*

Sarah, Welcome back! Thank-you for helping tidy up this contest. Your hot tub should be arriving any minute. Congratulations on your win; Penelope Spirit is stunning. :)
    Hoping you feel more the thing soon, and will be able to spend more time on the forum. ~happy simming~
  • Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    Sarah, Welcome back! Thank-you for helping tidy up this contest. Your hot tub should be arriving any minute. Congratulations on your win; Penelope Spirit is stunning. :)
    Hoping you feel more the thing soon, and will be able to spend more time on the forum. ~happy simming~
    Thank you a lot for everything and for the wonderful chair. :P It was a lovely surprise! smiley-happy023.gif
  • JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited May 2012
    :) Thank you Aunza for gifting all these wonderful people and me *shy*. Mom2Elias I think I already thanked you for sharing your prize with me but... *hugs* Thank you so much again for being so generous!

I know that Mystik and her husband were in a car accident (not sure if I read it on this or on the other contest thread she held) and I sure hope that both of them are doing well. I know how hard it had to be for her :(

*big hugs*
    edited May 2012
    The last item to be gifted relates to this post:
    Mimine17 wrote:
    WOw I can't believe that I got a prize !

Congrats to MomElias who did an amazing job with all her creations ! We understand why you get to much recognition this is awesome !

Thanks Mystic for hosting this contest. This was really great! I am still hoping that one time I will have time to make this house I was thinking of and share it with you !
    And don"t worry no one is bothered if you take time to answer! We all hope that your real life is getting well ! This is the most important !

For the prize , can you get this for Reachsims?
    Found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/165/368398.page#5387591

Referred to here:
    Reachsims wrote:
    Oh my! A resurrected contest with a lovely new sponsor! Thanks so much for doing this, Aunza! Thanks to Erja for the heads-up email, too!

I appreciate the thoughts behind Mom2Elias and Mimine wanting to share with me - there is truly nothing from the store that I am needing so please, pass the points along to someone else who can use something new. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Aunza, any way you want to do that is fine by me. Sorry for the delay in responding. I am on the road at the moment. :D *Hugs*
    Found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/368398.page#8608803

Items have been gifted to Mimine17, as per Reach's request above.
    edited May 2012

Thank you's go out to Mystik1978 for hosting, the participants for their wonderful creations and patience, and to all those that stood with me while tidying up the thread.

Be well.

All simpoints have been dispersed.

Mysik’s Elemental Contest is now CLOSED.