Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my game keeps freezing

HI, I downloaded the sims 3 world adventures a few weeks ago and just 2 days ago my game started freezing for about 5-25 second then coming back on for about 40 seconds then freezing again. I looked it up and downloaded twallens overwatch mod but it hasnt worked :evil: !!!!! does anyone know anything about how to fix it? I would be really thankful!!!
:D thanx

Comments

• empkaileenaempkaileena Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2012
    I have the same problem like you. Got all games bought from origin. I do have a lot of EA buyable content only. There is no way any kind of content could screw my game.

If you really want to know: Its probably something they cannot fix. For months people made countless of posts with this problem.

I called EA and they done several steps with me in the end saying my computer isnt compitable enough. Lol , MY pc is an allienware 2 months old, costing 5000 euros. But it seems they simply call me a liar:)

They cannot fix their own game. Their updates is screwing it up. Also for the new players. Their engine simply cant handle the ammount of data it needs to take. They simply ignore all the threads made, so yeah. I quit the sims 3 a while ago and now working on a case to get back all my money which I spend to them. Before you buy a new game, think about it , Youre better of with sims 2 which isnt that much bad graphicwise compared to sims3. The only major difference in sims 3 was the way the town could be navigated and the paint options.
  • steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited May 2012
    Do all your games have the same problem, or is it just older save files? Start a new game, and see if it happens there as well. You could also try opening the cheat console and typing in "resetsim *" (that is a start) to reset all the Sims in the town. NPCs that get stuck from routing issues can create lag, and if that's the cause, that cheat would fix the problem.