Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Lot Equestrian Center And Cattery Is Complete And Ready For Download:D

So here I am with internet....I can finally breathe...lol XD Been living in the dark ages all weekend..lol will be fixed completely tomorrow I hope lol :P

I am working on a new project:D A 12 lot equestrian center with little to no CC :D
Lot 1: Done Stallion Facility To Hold Three Stallions, A Breeding Barn With Washroom, and Full Tack Room; Two Story 2 Car Garage Home Fully Furnished.
Arialview.gif

Lot 2: Mare Barn To Hold Six Mares Done
Marebarn1.gif

Lot 3: Mare And Foaling Barn:
MareAndFoal.gif

Lot 4: Horse Sales Barn With Grand Stands And Outdoor Show Ring
SalesBarnComminuty.gif
Lot 4: Residential Version: SalesBarnResidential.png

Lot 5: Training Facility With Custom Equestrian Center Rabbithole/2 Versions
Version 1:
TrainingFacility8.gif

Lot 6: Show Grounds With Full Credit To Equus Sims For Her Amazing Dressage Arena

Lot 7: Kennels To Hold Up To 6 Dogs

Lot 8: Hay Field

Lot 9: Race Track:
RaceTrack16.gif
RaceTrack1.gif

Lot 10: Pasture Done
Screenshot-55-1.gif

Lot 11: Cattery Done
CatteryComplete.gif

Lot 12: Cross Country Course Community Version:
CrossCountryCourse2.gif

Cross Country Course Residential Version:
CrossCountryResidentialwe8.gif

I am only posting my equestrian center for a short time, and only a few will receive this LE 12 Lot Equestrian Center:D If you want just one lot, and/or a few lots, please let me know:D This Equestrian Center comes with a fully furnished Sims 3 World, so you do not have to find room for it in another...lol :P

The world will include small residential lots, base community rabbitholes, and parks. This world is a mountain river map:)

Photo's and updates of the world and the 12 equestrian center coming soon, so stay tuned, and check back often:D

Comments

• DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited May 2012
    holy cow girly, you've been busy! *grabby hands* ahaha
    This=love
  • ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2012
    holy cow girly, you've been busy! *grabby hands* ahaha
    This=love

Will let you know when it is finished:D I am making a couple versions of this one because the lot is too small to incorporate everything...lol
  • cosmiccathorsecosmiccathorse Posts: 1,268 New Member
    edited May 2012
    :shock: EPICALLY AWESOME :mrgreen:
  • PrettyChemicalPrettyChemical Posts: 203
    edited May 2012
    Wheres the "like" button.... Ohh wait this isn't Facebook... :/
    edited May 2012
    lol XD

Thank you:D This is going to take a bit, and a ton of patience...lol

Lot 4: Sales Barn; Indoor And Outdoor Arena; Parking Lot; Wooden Grandstands; Six Stall Barn; Outdoor Paddock; Full Tack Room With Laundry; Two Wash Stalls; Upstairs Loft For Home; Residential Lot Version Still WIP; The Second Version Will Be The Community Lot; And The Third Version Will Be Another Residential Lot:D

More photo's coming soon:
    SalesBarn.gif
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited May 2012
    Awsomeness great job do not know how you do it.Gem me gem me gem me would love to have this in my coloction of houses and ranches.Can not wait to see it fully done.
  • IlaianaIlaiana Posts: 624
    edited May 2012
    wow that is amazing Annie! I am speechless.
  • hlouannhlouann Posts: 88
    edited May 2012
    Wow, that's so awesome! I've been trying to come up with a similar multi-lot design and I'm failing miserably. >.< I don't have an eye for design at all lol.
    I can't wait to see what it turns out to look like!
    edited May 2012
    hlouann wrote:
    Wow, that's so awesome! I've been trying to come up with a similar multi-lot design and I'm failing miserably. >.< I don't have an eye for design at all lol.

You have just given me an idea:D Thank you:D

How about keeping this world in CAW format so that whoever wants it, can design it to their liking? The rabbitholes, the houses, and the 12 Lot Equestrian Center included? :mrgreen: 8) :shock:
  • JitamioJitamio Posts: 106
    edited May 2012
    Sounds pretty awesome to me!
    edited May 2012
    You are so talented! wow, is all I can say. :D Can sims actually use the grandstand and sit in it? :shock:
    edited May 2012
    You are so talented! wow, is all I can say. :D Can sims actually use the grandstand and sit in it? :shock:

Yes:D Want to test it out? It is still a WIP however if you test it out, you can give me feedback in case something needs changing or re-done :D ?
  • JitamioJitamio Posts: 106
    edited May 2012
    Question: Annie where did you get those saddlehangers you got on the wall? Do you know some place I can get some fun stable-related deco items? And usable ones too if possible...
    edited May 2012
    Jitamio wrote:
    Question: Annie where did you get those saddlehangers you got on the wall? Do you know some place I can get some fun stable-related deco items? And usable ones too if possible...

http://forum.equus-sims.com/index.cgi?board=wcif

http://www.equus-sims.com/p/downloads-sims-3.html

http://westerneventingsims3.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=whereis

edited May 2012
    Update: Still WIP :D

Photo's of Equestrian World, City Rabbitholes, Equestrian Layout, Pasture For Mares, And Mare Facility Lot:
    worldcityview.gif
    edited May 2012
    are you going to put the world up for download when its done? Once I get my game squared away I would love to have it.
    edited May 2012
    Ilaiana wrote:
    are you going to put the world up for download when its done? Once I get my game squared away I would love to have it.

Yes:D

I am downloading the world as a Sims3Pack and CAW Files :D
    edited May 2012
    awesome, i cant wait to get my game fixed
  • hlouannhlouann Posts: 88
    edited May 2012
    ANNIEOVER wrote:
    hlouann wrote:

You have just given me an idea:D Thank you:D

How about keeping this world in CAW format so that whoever wants it, can design it to their liking? The rabbitholes, the houses, and the 12 Lot Equestrian Center included? :mrgreen: 8) :shock:

Yay, I'm pleased I could help! I'd love to download and customize this lot, that would be the most exceptionally awesome thing I've found since I started playing. Happy designing and I can't wait to see! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2012
    Yes Want to test it out? It is still a WIP however if you test it out, you can give me feedback in case something needs changing or re-done ?

Sure, I could let you know if it's functional and if there are any little bugs or kinks to be worked out. If you don't have my email anymore I can post it on your page :)
    edited May 2012
    Yes Want to test it out? It is still a WIP however if you test it out, you can give me feedback in case something needs changing or re-done ?

Sure, I could let you know if it's functional and if there are any little bugs or kinks to be worked out. If you don't have my email anymore I can post it on your page :)

I feel like a bougar....lol because I am sitting here contemplating your post and what you mean :P I do apologize...lol....not my day today....so I cannot send this lot to you via email? How do I send it to you? :oops: :mrgreen:
  • horsescatsdogs12horsescatsdogs12 Posts: 14
    edited May 2012
    This is some place... if you don't mind I would like the download when avalible.
    Thanks in advance!
    edited May 2012
    I would not mind to down load your ranch for it is realy a great place if i could.You are so talented i could never design something like you did lol.
    edited May 2012
    I would not mind to down load your ranch for it is realy a great place if i could.You are so talented i could never design something like you did lol.

lol well thank you:D

Mare barn is done:D Refer to first post; photos are up:D
    edited May 2012
    Your welcome oh great i will take a look.:D