Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Petition to Lower the Store Prices! (Counting signatures!)

Comments

• monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited August 2009
    blueadh wrote:
    most definitely SIGNED!!!!! :D

Posting/signing twice won't help any.
  • blueadhblueadh Posts: 67 New Member
    edited August 2009
    for ur information i signed again because i didnt see my name on the list.i want to see my name on there as a supporter.thank u very much for replying but dont worry about me.mind ur own please. :twisted:
    edited August 2009
    everyone this is an example of how to stand up 4 urself and let nobody run over u. :!:
    edited August 2009
    blueadh wrote:
    everyone this is an example of how to stand up 4 urself and let nobody run over u. :!:

And such a noble cause it is too :roll:
    edited August 2009
    wat u tryna say bout that now!?
    edited August 2009
    blueadh wrote:
    wat u tryna say bout that now!?

Long time no see friend! Sorry about that post earlier here, that was before we had made ammends and started that "friendly discussion" in the other topic.
    edited August 2009
    its all ok.just dnt cross boundaries again. :twisted: :P :!:
  • LexxaLoveLexxaLove Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    /signed
  • LisaNomiLuLisaNomiLu Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2009
    SimmieK wrote:
    LMAO. Yeah, this one will work. :roll:

Also, please be aware that this isn't leveled at anyone personally but at the idea that a petition signed with fake names on an online forum is going to get you anywhere.

LOL fake names? :lol: Whatever...
    But no matter what you think, these fake names may help our chance in getting the point across to EA.
    Also it poses more of an urgency to EA.

ooh 300 signs are really "urgent". they will definetely feel that and get all scared and worried and won't sleep at nights.
    how many copies did sims 3 sold again?
    :lol:
  • KaseladenKaseladen Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    /signed
  • ProfPlumbobProfPlumbob Posts: 355 New Member
    edited August 2009
    nearly 4 million customers and only a few hundred have signed this, I doubt it's going to sway EA at all :P

but I just like to say, I wish this new stuff would be included in expansions. I was disappointed by so much Sims 2 furniture in Sims 3 and saw the new furniture on their store that cost just way too much. You got more value out of stuff packs.
  • Camel_MoeCamel_Moe Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2009
    LisaNomiLu wrote:
    SimmieK wrote:
    LMAO. Yeah, this one will work. :roll:

Also, please be aware that this isn't leveled at anyone personally but at the idea that a petition signed with fake names on an online forum is going to get you anywhere.

LOL fake names? :lol: Whatever...
    But no matter what you think, these fake names may help our chance in getting the point across to EA.
    Also it poses more of an urgency to EA.

ooh 300 signs are really "urgent". they will definetely feel that and get all scared and worried and won't sleep at nights.
    how many copies did sims 3 sold again?
    :lol:

ROFL, I can't believe this is still going at all, but I would have thought they could have at least broke the thousand mark by now. Krikes, it's been over a month since this thing was first posted. At this rate, EA will take notice about the year 2078. Of course, by then most of us will probably be dead.
    Great way to show them how little people really care though. lol :lol:
  • martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    edited August 2009
    ROFL, I can't believe this is still going at all, but I would have thought they could have at least broke the thousand mark by now. Krikes, it's been over a month since this thing was first posted. At this rate, EA will take notice about the year 2078. Of course, by then most of us will probably be dead.
    Great way to show them how little people really care though. lol

Wow, you waited all this time to finally make a post and that's all you can come up with? Now I can understand why you waited. It takes a lot of guts to let the whole world know you're an idiot after two months of having nothing to say. Come to think of it, I guess this that staement pretty much is continuing in your tradition. We await on pins and needles for your next post in October.
    edited August 2009
    This from the one with the stunnigly original name of martymcfly.
    Hmmm, apparently pointing out what a total fail this is has rubed someone wrong?
    Yah, I probably should have pointed it out a month ago, but it was a bit hard to do when your off fighting the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. And besides, then I wouldn't have the fun of reading the childish tantrums of the great and noble martymcfly.
    It beats hanging out in Afgahnistan for the last year at any rate. Well, mabey not. Getting shot at had a much higher entertainment value...ROFLMBO
    BTW, I guess you didn't notice the two previous posts before mine to which I was responding too. I didn't know that required wit. Guess you where too busy typing that little burst, to notice that my post was part of a series, and contributing to a discussion.
  • martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hmmm, apparently pointing out what a total fail this is has rubed someone wrong?
    Yah, I probably should have pointed it out a month ago, but it was a bit hard to do when your off fighting the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. And besides, then I wouldn't have the fun of reading the childish tantrums of the great and noble martymcfly.
    It beats hanging out in Afgahnistan for the last year at any rate. Well, mabey not. Getting shot at had a much higher entertainment value...ROFLMBO
    BTW, I guess you didn't notice the two previous posts before mine to which I was responding too. I didn't know that required wit. Guess you where too busy typing that little burst, to notice that my post was part of a series, and contributing to a discussion.

Uh huh. Yeah. Right. Sure. Whatever you say. Your whole post was put there to ridicule the people in this thread. No other reason then that no matter how you try to whitewash it.
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    edited August 2009
    martymcfly wrote:

Uh huh. Yeah. Right. Sure. Whatever you say. Your whole post was put there to ridicule the people in this thread. No other reason then that no matter how you try to whitewash it.
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually it was added to the previous mention string of posts for the purpose of adding my thoughts to thiers, but after discovering the amussing response it inspired, my following post was put there just for generating the amusement you continue to provide me, has is this one.
    Lord knows, in a world where hundreds of Iranians die for trying to change their government, reporters are arrested in North Korea and used has political pawns, and people are dying of disease and famine worldwide, paying 25 cents less for imaginary furniture should be the main focus of our efforts to be heard. Gee, I wonder why you get the impression that I don't take this serious. Your a genius.
  • SchnauzerbuttSchnauzerbutt Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm signing it.

I don't care if it doesn't get anywhere, or what what people who highjack posts so they can argue about irrelevent things say. Please go to the general chat and start your own post to argue in. :roll:
  • randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought id sighned this one before...but who cares! IM SIGHNING AGAIN!!!
  • randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh me gawd! the store makes ea alot of money...
  • bartellsbartells Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sign my name.. It is a rip off i regret buying sims3 cause of the lack of "stuff" EA are robbing us blind with this store.. Lets make more people aware of this.. twitter and facebook here i come
  • JamccDivaJamccDiva Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2009
    signed JamccDiva
  • LisaNomiLuLisaNomiLu Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2009
    bartells wrote:
    sign my name.. It is a rip off i regret buying sims3 cause of the lack of "stuff" EA are robbing us blind with this store.. Lets make more people aware of this.. twitter and facebook here i come

hahah i never actually knew that people could be this thick. before this upset me, but now i am laughing at it
    nobodys ripping you off or robbing you. when you go to walmart, do you think you have to buy everything in there? or maybe everyhting in there should be yours for free, since you have been shopping there before?
    this part of sims 3 community is a D.I.V.A
  • SpynnalSpynnal Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The original Sims, in my opinion, did so well due in large part to its community. People who played populated the game with thousands of free items, and people had infinite possibilities on how to stock their game without paying more than the base game.

Sims has gotten away from this, and too far in my humble opinion.

The programs required to create objects have gotten complex, and almost no unofficial objects (appliances, electronics, etc) are available. The ones EA create are fabulous, and while I don't think they should be free, they seem horribly overpriced.

Only EA knows the money stream, but I think they'd be surprised how many people would be willing to buy these items, to expand their game, if the prices didn't dwarf the base game tenfold.

Consider lowering your prices EA. You'd likely see downloads go off the charts, and make more money overall, as a larger portion of players could afford to expand their games.
  • JennDOwneyJennDOwney Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2009
    /signed...
  • MystickMoggyMystickMoggy Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    LisaNomiLu wrote:
    bartells wrote:

hahah i never actually knew that people could be this thick. before this upset me, but now i am laughing at it
    nobodys ripping you off or robbing you. when you go to walmart, do you think you have to buy everything in there? or maybe everyhting in there should be yours for free, since you have been shopping there before?
    this part of sims 3 community is a D.I.V.A

Walmart = An actual, real life store.

The Sims 3 = A computer game.

Just pointing that out. :-)