Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ultra Simming Idea Lisit for the New Expansion Pack (Now Easy to Read :D)

Comments

• SimanimsSimanims Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited August 2009
    NO rabbitholes!!!
  • ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Updated! Thanks for all the suggestions and support! :D
  • JTheGreatJTheGreat Posts: 447 New Member
    edited August 2009
    After the EP comes out, they should have a free download of some other countries like Japan and England, just like what they did with the main game and Riverview.

And it'd be funny if Sims from different countries had accented Simlish. Siminese anyone?
  • JTheGreatJTheGreat Posts: 447 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh, and mimes. Miiiimmmeeees.
  • BarsheaBarshea Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey, I'm excited with the new expanion pack becasuse I have played Sims 3 none stop since it came out. For future Sims 3 things....I would love to see more REAL LIFE stuff...a TATTOO PARLOR building downtown, bring SEASONS, UNIVERSITY, and PETS back, better CARS, newer TOWNS, towns that represent the major cities in the U.S.A. (ex: CHICAGO, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK CITY, ATLANTA, etc)....better JOBS (ex: ACTOR, PRODUCER, etc)
  • Andrews76Andrews76 Posts: 905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think it will be good if the EP will be like TS2 Castaway(i only have and i only play it at Playstation 2)It would be also good to have boats and control them and fishing and exploring the ocean and the sea at the Sunset Valley!!!I want sure to have airpots with airplanes,seapots with ships,moderns trains and trains stations and metro and at all these i want them to control the sims in them!!!It would be also good to have new carrers like pilot or captain of the ship or work at the airpot!!!These are my ideas!

Happy Simming! :D
    edited August 2009
    Awesome ideas! Keep up the good work! :D
  • TheFightBackTheFightBack Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Like the orginial expansion pack: Makin' Magic. I want that again.

And more baby and toddler stuff.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/82459.page#835138 <whose idea it is
  • bbspongebobfanbbspongebobfan Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    More toddler options such as "Teach to Swim", and have floaties. More swimming items like scuba gear, goggles, diving boards, slides, water trampolines...stuff like that. And to have more interactions, and of course, hair and clothes...better hair to be more specific
    edited August 2009
    Good day simmers! Thanks for your ideas and suggestions, I'll be sure and add them to my ever growing list. :D
    edited August 2009
    Bump! :D
    edited August 2009
    Updated with more ideas! Be sure to check it out! :D
  • simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would like an explorer trait, since Adventures is an explorer based. I'm an explorer myself by nature. I have picked up this trait back in the days when I use to travel alot :!: :D
  • IronoxIronox Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    An adventure EP wouldn't be complete without an Archeologist career track. Imagine accepting an Opportunity from the University to travel to an exotic location in search of the Lost Llama of Twikkii Island.
    edited August 2009
    *A Plumbob appears out of thin air and bumps this forum, then suddenly disappears*
    edited August 2009
    Updated! :D
    Please post more ideas, and post links to this forum on other forums and websites Also tell everyone to post their awesome ideas here too. :D
  • tashisushitashisushi Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Travel agents that will assess your Sim's traits, goals and personality and plan the perfect vacation for them. They're optional of course and cost an extra fee. :)

• ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    [quote=***************** agents that will assess your Sim's traits, goals and personality and plan the perfect vacation for them. They're optional of course and cost an extra fee. :)

[/quote]

I love this idea. If I was on vacation, I would want a travel agent too. :mrgreen:
  • VernalVernal Posts: 17 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would love it if at each locale, your Sim could learn recipes by eating out often enough. Maybe they could learn one main dish and one dessert.

Egypt: koshary and konafa
    France: poulet a la creme and creme brulee (nothing says love like food made with a BLOW TORCH!!!)
    China: stir fry and nian gao

Or maybe they could pay for recipe books or befriend a local who could teach them to make it (?).
  • hept12hept12 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Mummy from Al Simhara, (that's a given) (Find it in tomb)
    Yeti from Shang Simla, (find it in cave)
    and
    Mime from Champs Les Sims. (get bit by a mime)
    edited August 2009
    Nice Ideas, please keep posting more. :thumbup:
  • ShpyPlayerShpyPlayer Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    These ideas are all amazing! The sims 3 community is amazing! :)
  • OpmystikOpmystik Posts: 1,720 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ok so I just read here's the link http://simsgalore.co.uk/news/the-sims-3/178-the-sims-3-world-adventures-expansion-pack Anyway the 1 person who wrote a comment claims that their uncle or something like that works for EA and that N.Y is going to be involved. I'm not kidding read the page. I live in Upstate NY but my uncle lives in the city. I don't think they'll do NYC it's too much of a melting pot but if they do Brooklyn I think that would be cool. lmao

Ok enough if that I would like more recipes, careers which I've seen someone say before like Archeologist and Explorer or Adventurer or maybe even Historian especially if they add Rome and Venice.

Alright for right now I'm done but I'll be back.
    edited August 2009
    Warning AWESOME IDEA APPROACHING!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beta Testers are used for most any popular game because they help find bugs and glitches faster and they give some of the fans the ability to get a sneak peek at the upcoming game.

I think EA should do the same for Sims 3 World Adventures. The beta testers would be able to give ideas and suggestions to EA's Sims 3 Team easier and the Sim's 3 team will find bugs way faster. Beta testers for the Sims 3 World Adventures would not get payed but there would also be no age restriction ether for beta testing.
    So it would be a win win situation for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • obxladyobxlady Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would like to see all the capabilities we had in Sims2 and Expansions that we paid for in sims3. I feel in some aspects that Sims3 moved us to the very beginning of Sims2.

Also it would be nice to chat to sims while sitting down at the table and have interaction. As of now you can't communicate while sitting down.

I also miss the movie part of woohoo and their facial expressions. I miss the hottub. I think parents age to fast. It would be nice to be young with your teens.