Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Autumn leaves - Chapter 2 is out

bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
AUTUMN LEAVES

Hello! This is my entry for Blythelyre's contest. Hope you like it! :D

Link to the contest:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/508898.page

Chapter one: The farwell

Meet Miranda Lovelish!

Screenshot-160.jpg

Miranda is a superstar - she is the top singer that was born in Barnacle Bay, but moved to Bridgeport to fulfill her lifetime wish - to be a singer everyone knows about. Over the past years she has achieved that, she also has a boyfriend in the music career and she is happy.

Screenshot-165.jpg

She loves to perform, and when she is on stage, she just glows from satisfaction. She put her heart into her work and she is a career woman. She doesn't have a few cons - she is a snob and a diva and it's hard to please her. She also loves to make out, and she has to be in the center of attention.

Screenshot-163.jpg

Her boyfriend adores her. He buys her stuff, tells her she is pretty every day. She doesn't appreciate that and just wants to make out.

One night, after a concert her friend calls her out to a lounge. Miranda is happy to accept as she is an animal when it comes to parties.
They arrive at the lounge and gossip a little, but that is what all celebrities do.

Screenshot-167.jpg

They order a drink, and Miranda isn't backing away, she is actually drinking a lot.

Screenshot-168.jpg

And she keeps saying ''just one more'', until she can't have any more. She invites her friend to spend over the night. They talk and gossip, but Miranda can trust her friend completely.

Screenshot-170.jpg

Suddenly her friend grabs her hands. Miranda creepes out a little, but she is drunk, so she just play along.

Screenshot-171.jpg

And then the holding turns into hugging..

Screenshot-172.jpg

And the hugging into kissing..

Screenshot-173.jpg

Next morning Miranda wakes up. Her head hurts, and she sees that she is in her sexiest underwear.
''What happened'' she asks. Her friend replies "Love". It takes Miranda just a second to realise what happened.

Screenshot-174.jpg

She grabs her clothes and shooes her friend. She regrets what she has done. She hopes nobody saw this and that she can run away and forget this. But boooooy was she wrong.

When her boyfriend comes over, he shows her the newspaper. It's Miranda making out with her friend. He is heartbroken and argues with her..

Screenshot-175.jpg

It's over. Miranda isn't too sad, she can now enjoy a life of a single lady. Until she gets a call..

Screenshot-177.jpg

''It's your agent. You sold 0 tickets to tonight's show. Even worse, we are going to have to cancel your tour over the Simtopia. We don't have enough money to cover the expenses. The city is full with posters. Miranda.. The city wants you gone!"

Miranda freezes. How will she pay her rent, what will she do now? Her agent quit and she has nowhere to go. She has nowhere to go. The only thing to do is to run off - far away to the farlands, to a little town where nobody can find her.. To Apaloosa Plains.

Screenshot-178.jpg

End of chapter 1.

Hope you like it! Sorry it isn't that interesting, but it's only the first part, I have a lot planned :-)

Comments

• Rubys13Rubys13 Posts: 2,897 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Its a good story! Interesting:}
  • SineadJHSineadJH Posts: 250 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Not interesting HA! This is really good I will definetly bookmark this. Very good job :thumbup:

I cant wait to read more :D
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited May 2012
    SineadJH wrote:
    Not interesting HA! This is really good I will definetly bookmark this. Very good job :thumbup:

I cant wait to read more :D

• TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited May 2012
    Scandalous :mrgreen:

I'd love to see what happens to Autumn...
  • JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2012
    Screenshot-174.jpg

She regrets what she has done.

She looks pretty pleased with herself to me! :wink::lol:

Nice story. :D
    edited May 2012
    Joolster wrote:
    Screenshot-174.jpg

She regrets what she has done.

HEY, SHE IS DRUNK
  • VamPandaVamPanda Posts: 6,226 New Member
    edited May 2012
    a great platform to your story, it leaves me eager to find out what happens next! love it!
  • SelahGioSelahGio Posts: 756 Member
    edited May 2012
    Oooooh I like it :) I can't wait to read more.
    edited May 2012
    Joolster wrote:

HEY, SHE IS DRUNK

:lol:
    edited May 2012
    I will be updating this tomorrow :-)
  • 301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited May 2012
    Can't wait to find out what happens!!! :mrgreen:
  • KalphisKalphis Posts: 469
    edited May 2012
    Oh man, this is really funny. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Great story! :lol::lol::lol:
    edited May 2012
    Chapter two

The car ride to Appaloosa Plains was long. But the further away she got, the better Miranda felt. She was thinking about a lot of things. What will she do for living? Where will she live? How will her life turn out?

Screenshot-180.jpg

Yes these questions were all raiding Miranda’s mind.
    A voice wakes Miranda up. “We are here, that will be 500 simoleons”.
    Miranda gives the money and opens to door. The smell of fresh air. So much different from the polluted Bridgeport. It’s actually kind of nice.

Screenshot-181.jpg

Miranda walks around the town for a bit. She sees the school and a long stretch of cute little stores. ‘’Living here won’t be that bad’’ she thinks.

Next Miranda headed to the realtor. She told him what she wants and he told her there is only one house in her price range.

Screenshot-187.jpg

The sunflower meadow..

Screenshot-186.jpg

‘’This is cute’’ she says to the realtor. ‘’I’ll take it’’. When Miranda hands the realtor the money she senses releif. She will start a new life, she just has to get a new job. She waits for the newspaper. When it arrives, she quickly flips to the job section. A notice for a police officer. Not really her thing. Ahh, a nanny? “I can handle it” she says to herself.

Screenshot-188.jpg

She walks to the city hall and registers herself as a nanny.

Screenshot-189.jpg

After she is done with that, she goes to the nearby view point and watches the skyline of the town. ‘’It’s majestic, isn’t it?’’ says the guy standing next to her.

Screenshot-182.jpg

“My name is Ivan. I breed horses’’. “Nice to meet you’’ Miranda turns to him and sees his dreamy blue eyes. She stares at the, until she realizes she is rude. “Oops, sorry” she apologizes. Then they talk. Miranda doesn’t reveal her past.

Screenshot-185.jpg

When Miranda returns back home, she takes a nap. After a few hours she wakes up all sweaty. She had a nightmare that her friend whom she cheated on her boyfriend with came and tried to kill her.

Screenshot-190.jpg

Miranda decides that it’s time to change her look, so she heads off to the salon.

Screenshot-191.jpg

She hates her new outfit, but she needs to fit into the town. She was a superstar and nobody must recognize her. NOBODY.

Screenshot-192.jpg

It’s nightime so she goes to bed. She wanders into nightmares again. But this time, there is a face looking into the window of her house..

Screenshot-194.jpg

To be continued...
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited May 2012
    Great writing - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! :D
    edited May 2012
    Autumn looks lovely in her new outfit (I'd even risk saying that I like this look on her more than the old one :) ).

I wonder how she's going to handle being a nanny... It must be quite a shock to go from being a star to taking care of children.
  • BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited May 2012
    wow, I love the story! :D this is turning out REALLY well, Smash will love it! :D
  • Rubys13Rubys13 Posts: 2,897 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I love her new outfit, shes really pretty:} The face at the end will give me nightmares :P she looks so evil, grinning :P
    edited May 2012
    Thanks guys, means a lot to me
  • mosneakersmosneakers Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited May 2012
    bookmarking!
  • SineadJHSineadJH Posts: 250 New Member
    edited May 2012
    This story is coming along Great!!! I cant wait to see what happens next. :thumbup:
  • smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited May 2012
    tell me there is more to this story!
    I am enjoying it. it's different than most other stories I've read and so I'm intrigued to see what happens next!
  • 301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited May 2012
    Can't wait for chapter three! Good job :thumbup: :mrgreen: