Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If sim generations also went through the ages

So this is a random thought. I was playing another game, called Rise of Nations, and in the game you're basically taking over the world, starting as nation with one territory. You start in the stone age, and move through the ages until you get to modern age. When i was playing it, I just thought, wouldn't it be cool if that happened to my sims?

As in you when you start a neighborhood it starts in ancient times, and you wouldn't be able to use modern objects and so on. Every once in a while new things would be invented, and your sims would move through the ages. I just think that would be fun to do with some sims.

And I know this is impractical, and a lot of people wouldn't want it. I have sims I wouldn't want to have to go this with. I'm not saying they should put it in the game, or make an expansion pack with it or anything. It's like the first sentence says, it's a random thought.

Comments

• velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It sounds fun but it would obviously be a whole entire game instead of an expansion pack...
  • saijebrushsaijebrush Posts: 385 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think... Well, I agree on same parts. There are definitely families I would like to set in different time periods, i.e. Colonial America, Medieval, ect. Entire neighborhoods in these times I would also use, but personally the idea of stone age sims makes me want to shoot myself. Must hunt the neighbors' lawn flamingos for food? No thanks.
  • buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cool i think i play a game like that, it would be awesome if they would do that for the sims.
    edited August 2009
    Also it reminds me of this game.

P.S did you know Sid Meijer and Will Wright are actually close friends? Heard that somewhere, don't yell at me if its wrong plz!
  • buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009

P.S did you know Sid Meijer and Will Wright are actually close friends? Heard that somewhere, don't yell at me if its wrong plz!
    That really doesnt suprise me.
  • Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited August 2009

I heard of that game! I want it so badly, but I don't think my computer can handle it. It already has two games on it. 8)
    edited August 2009
    I love that game! Its one of my favorites, I just haven't played it in forever due to a lost disc :/