Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is for everyone, here.

I know I may not be aarin, but on a different thread, I got compared to her a lot and it made me sad.
I just want to start that thread again. So, any questions this time around? :)

P.S
- I hope this touched your heart :)

/creameggxx

Comments

• MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    That would also make me very very sad.
  • MinouChanMinouChan Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited August 2009
    No one actually compared you to aarin. They just specified she was already doing something like this.

On a side note: Kelibelly, I love APC. Have you ever seen them live?
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yup...gunna be drinkin early, that's for sure :lol:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MinouChan wrote:
    No one actually compared you to aarin. They just specified she was already doing something like this.

Exactly, exactly! There's already a thread with 140+ish pages chock full of game information, why would we need another post just like it?
  • McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

Exactly, exactly! There's already a thread with 140+ish pages chock full of game information, why would we need another post just like it?

Seriously guys, let it go. Let her be helpful. That is what most of us want to be anyway.

Don't shame the helpful people.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sadly I never did.
    And well since they broke up I doubt they are gonna tour.
    And it's a shame because they are AMAZING live.
    But on a positive note I got to see Sugar Ray recently!
  • creameggxxcreameggxx Posts: 345 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MinouChan wrote:

So, just because I am helping people, I am 'not allowed' because aarin is doing it aswell?! She isn't all that special - just a human being! Like me! We can all have our turns in the spotlight! :(

I thought we were gonna be mates Minny Channy?
  • Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well apparently people do not read Aarin's sticky because they continue to ask questions that are already answered in her thread so the more the better. :D
    edited August 2009
    Mcbean wrote:
    Lawertend wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

Seriously guys, let it go. Let her be helpful. That is what most of us want to be anyway.

Cheers.

Mcbean

Thank you Mcbean! It's people like you that keep me going! :D
  • KeylimepieKeylimepie Posts: 1,078 New Member
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

So, just because I am helping people, I am 'not allowed' because aarin is doing it aswell?! She isn't all that special - just a human being! Like me! We can all have our turns in the spotlight! :(

It's redundant o.o
    edited August 2009
    Mcbean wrote:

Cheers.

Mcbean

If you had seen her first thread you would have known I stated that I had no problem with what she was doing.
    edited August 2009
    Sim_Outlaw wrote:
    Well apparently people do not read Aarin's sticky because they continue to ask questions that are already answered in her thread so the more the better. :D

Yet sadly, going through and reading 140+ pages on information can be somewhat boring! I am offering help to people who want their questions answered straight away. If you don't want my help, don't be here.
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:
    Mcbean wrote:
    Lawertend wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

Cheers.

Mcbean

Why do you make it sound like that people who question your help make you act like you're depressed and ready to just... die?
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:

For someone who claims I am disrecpectful for shortening your name, you certainly aren't leading by example when you make a mockery of mine.
    If you want respect, treat people like you deserve it.

edited August 2009
    Keylimepie wrote:
    creameggxx wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

It's redundant o.o

Well - if that's a bad word, you're redundant! :(
    It means if your company doesn't let you work anymore. How does that have any relevance?
    edited August 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    creameggxx wrote:
    Mcbean wrote:
    Lawertend wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

Cheers.

Mcbean

Why do you make it sound like that people who question your help make you act like you're depressed and ready to just... die?

Because, sometimes that is just how I feel when I get *****-bullied. :(
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:
    Keylimepie wrote:
    creameggxx wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

It's redundant o.o

Redundant means more than what's needed...
  • Arturius27Arturius27 Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited August 2009
    *EPIC FACEPALM*

Creamegg, noone had a problem with it. They only notified that there is another thread of this kind.

The forums need to be as uncluttered as possible.

If you want to help, answer questions on aarin's thread when aarin's gone. Therefore, you don't need to make a completely different thread and the forum will be less cluttered.
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:
    It means if your company doesn't let you work anymore. How does that have any relevance?

re·dun·dant
    Pronunciation:\-dənt\
    Function:adjective
    Etymology:Latin redundant-, redundans, present participle of redundare to overflow — more at redound
    Date:1594
    1 a: exceeding what is necessary or normal : superfluous b: characterized by or containing an excess ; specifically : using more words than necessary c: characterized by similarity or repetition \a group of particularly redundant brick buildings\ chiefly British : no longer needed for a job and hence laid off
    2: profuse, lavish
    3: serving as a duplicate for preventing failure of an entire system (as a spacecraft) upon failure of a single component
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:
    Because, sometimes that is just how I feel when I get *****-bullied. :(

But its just people... on the internet... asking why you're making a thread like one that already exists.

I have no issue with what you want to do, I just don't see the need for it when there's already a giant thread with tons and tons of info.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:

um... it means that having 2 of one thing would be overkill; redundant

www.dictionary.com is always helpful :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    creameggxx wrote:
    Keylimepie wrote:
    creameggxx wrote:
    MinouChan wrote:

It's redundant o.o

Redundant means more than what's needed...

Which is the purpose this thread holds...
  • KeylimepieKeylimepie Posts: 1,078 New Member
    edited August 2009
    creameggxx wrote:

sorry, but ROFLMAO!
  • HelBelleHelBelle Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cream... may I ask a question?
    I will understand if you don't want to answer it but it has been playing on my mind...
    How is creamegg related significantly to you name?
    Thank you.
    Belle.
    edited August 2009
    Arturius27 wrote:
    *EPIC FACEPALM*

Creamegg, noone had a problem with it. They only notified that there is another thread of this kind.

The forums need to be as uncluttered as possible.

If you want to help, answer questions on aarin's thread when aarin's gone. Therefore, you don't need to make a completely different thread and the forum will be less cluttered.

My username is 'creameggxx' and if you had seen the other post, I had lots of people on my side because all the others acted like they wanted to burn me on a stake because I was trying to help people! Is that where society is at these days? :(