Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires

SmartassSmartass Posts: 11 New Member
I wish that you can be a Vampire in the Sims 3.
Thas all I ask of you. :D

Comments

• ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I wish that you can be a Vampire in the Sims 3.
    Thas all I ask of you. :D

I'm surprised your name's not censored. Usually, it would censor a...
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited August 2009
    I thought they were a hoot in Sims 2. Given the fact there is an intereactive graveyard now it would be fitting.

Personally I would keep all of the things that were their mannerisms and traits ( no reflection, turns into a bat, the walk with the arm over their face) and add a few new ones like aversion to garlic and if they bite a sim they arent hungry anymore.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • FaellenFaellen Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree, TS2 style vampires with improved interactions and fitting traits would be amazing. They could also make them hang around the graveyard and other isolated areas rather than turn up at random community lots crawling with normal sims that should really be freaking out when they see a vampire :D
    Would also give me more reasons to visit the graveyard other than to ocationally explore the catacombs to see if my sims will get mauled by a zombie bear hehe :P

• theRealDeal09theRealDeal09 Posts: 4,549 Member
    edited August 2009
    How is his name not censored?!?
    edited August 2009
    Noooo idea hehe
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited August 2009
    I miss vampires and creatures in general. Having a bit of supernatural beyond ghosts was fun.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    How is his name not censored?!?

Maybe having Grim as an avatar is part of the reason... :shock: :P
  • Doons99PDoons99P Posts: 908 Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree, I hope they bring back vampires in an ep very soon.
  • StittleStittle Posts: 925 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There should be an added option in the SimsCreator part where you make your Sims that allows you make them vampires,werewolves etc. Then you could still controll them, unlike in the previous games, and they could still act like normall Sims only can do more cool stuff.
  • RandomMattyRandomMatty Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yehi really hope they bring them back they were my favoutire in the sims 2 ...OH and maybe they'll sparkle XD lol (joking) :D
  • DglfDglf Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2009
    yehi really hope they bring them back they were my favoutire in the sims 2 ...OH and maybe they'll sparkle XD lol (joking) :D
    LOL. You made my day.
    Yeah, I hope they bring the vampires back, I'm no Twilight freak but I lurvv vampires. :twisted:
  • panaikhanpanaikhan Posts: 384 New Member
    edited August 2009

Sparkle? Did I miss something? :shock:
    Creatures of the Night do NOT sparkle!
  • GwinniGwinni Posts: 242 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'd be up for a vampire creature again. I thought it was hilarious in TS2 how every time they went to bed in the coffin there would be a thunder sound effect.
    edited August 2009
    Sparkle? SPARKLE??

OK i'll let you off cos you were kidding, next person to make a twilight reference, however, gets a slap! (jokes ofc) :P

I wish people would remember there were vampires before twilight though.. -_-
  • startamastartama Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2009
    No Twilight vampires! >.>

Maybe they can add a new way to become a vampire:
    By eating the vampire fish! :o It's called that, right?

And his name isn't censored because it's one word. If you mess with any swears like that, they won't censor...
    Let's try it to see if I'm right...
    ********* xD
  • startamastartama Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2009
    🐸🐸🐸🐸! Didn't work!
  • candycane101candycane101 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It would be cool if there was vampires,aliens etc. again i miss it i mean why did they not put it on the game in the first place?
  • zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited August 2009
    WOOP
    edited August 2009
    Well vampires from TS2 were'nt added in till nightlife, so i would imagine if they do decide to add in mythical creatures they will be in future expansions. Or they may choose to release an EP with them all in. Hey, you never know! :D
  • SmartassSmartass Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Faellen wrote:
    Sparkle? SPARKLE??

OK i'll let you off cos you were kidding, next person to make a twilight reference, however, gets a slap! (jokes ofc) :P

I wish people would remember there were vampires before twilight though.. -_-
    Yea I'm really **** and tired of people putting vamps in comparison with twilight.I hate twilight now.I was fine with it but its just gotten annoying.
    edited August 2009
    It would be cool if there was vampires,aliens etc. again i miss it i mean why did they not put it on the game in the first place?
    Maybe because with all the stuff they out into the game the processing MB or GB they were using was to much and they couldn't put all of it in. :cry:
    edited August 2009
    And to explane my name... I dont know.I made the name as a joke.
    Maybe because it doesn't read as a bad word. lets try in out lets?
    🐸🐸🐸🐸
    See
    now lets try this.
    IDK :?
  • ShpyPlayerShpyPlayer Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If he likes Twilight, let him. I personally think sparkling would be cool, more mysterious and dramatic... I like the idea about being able to create werewolves and vampires ghosts etc. in create a sim. The vampires in the sims 2 were a bit stereotypical and weren't as 'realistic' as represented in Twilight. There was more substance to vampires in Twilight. If they were put in the sims 3, they should be able to run faster and the coolest thing would be the player being able to choose from a array of special traits eg. mind-reading ability etc.

Come on guys, respect other people's preferences and ideas :)
  • ShpyPlayerShpyPlayer Posts: 353 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Twilight was good because it enabled the reader to imagine, use creativity and see mystical creatures in their own way. We know there were vampires before Twilight, however, just let people use there imagination and have some fun ok?

:)