Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so..i'm hearing alot of negetive feedback..does anyone LIKE the game?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    hippolover87hippolover87 Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game! My sims just had their baby! It was so cool cause the mom rolled the wish to read the pregnency book and then she got the wish for her husband to read it and he did and he got the want to read it again. And they both had the want to have a little girl! So sweet! They did one!

And I agree with the people who say that lots of the people who like the game are playing it. I was playing it before this but I stopped cause I wanted to download Riverview and I got a little distracted. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    snoble1snoble1 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    so far i dont like it all it is is trouble i cant move my sims hardly cant see my hole house wihtout zooming out cant save game have to turn off my comoputer to turn it off. and my computer has so much memory 2 memory sticks and its not enough even after unistalling and cleaning the computer of the sims2 and other things i wasnt using
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOVE the game.
    There need to be a few improvments which I am sure we will see along in the Exspansion Packs
  • Options
    omgthatwuzrandomomgthatwuzrandom Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I completely agree! It takes some getting used to, but after you do it is really fun!
  • Options
    rosierealearosierealea Posts: 419 Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game. It has its flaws, without a doubt, but I think it's a fun time overall. And there is plenty of room for growth and correction.
  • Options
    wicca43wicca43 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited June 2009
    As of right now I'm not too fond of this game. But it'll take a while longer for me to make my final descision though.
  • Options
    kitnkabootlekitnkabootle Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2009
    I really like the game actually :) I really really am impressed by the additions from Sims 1 and 2 while giving it a whole new type of gameplay :)

I wish however that they could fix the time passing way too slowly thing (speed up Ultra and I'm on board 100 percent)

• Options
    mrtauntaunmrtauntaun Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    No. I want to love it, I really do. But story progression is a game breaker. The game is playing my other families, even with story progression turned off.
  • Options
    WaylonWriterWaylonWriter Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2009
    snoble1 wrote:
    so far i dont like it all it is is trouble i cant move my sims hardly cant see my hole house wihtout zooming out cant save game have to turn off my comoputer to turn it off. and my computer has so much memory 2 memory sticks and its not enough even after unistalling and cleaning the computer of the sims2 and other things i wasnt using

Did you ever stop and think that maybe your computer can't handle it and couldn't or wouldn't to begin with?? Or maybe that there is still to much junk on it to run the game? Jeeze.....the game has been out A DAY!! all you guys complaining about it....give it some time to get used to....and be thankful that you can play it.
    snoble1, I would be jumping with excitement if all I had to deal with is that, I can't even play because my new computer hasn't got here, some people have all the luck...
  • Options
    icecreamandcocoaicecreamandcocoa Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game! It is confusing and takes a lot to get used to but it's awesome once you get used to it.
  • Options
    anakyanaky Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Absolutely brilliant. Couldn't be more pleased.
  • Options
    RASuggittRASuggitt Posts: 212 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the game and I don't find it confusing at all. If you just take a little time and explore then it is actually quite easy to use!
  • Options
    Jw62901Jw62901 Posts: 389 Member
    edited June 2009
    LGT09 wrote:
    oh the prima guide is a must.

I agree with you on the guide. I went into the game looked around and realized I was a bit over my head and just broke out the game guide.