Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

engagement/wedding rings

you know what would be really cool? if you could pick out or design your engagement ring in the game and do it with wedding rings as well.

Comments

• shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited April 2012
    That would be great! Actually, they need more jewelry in general, and definitely a greater selection in ring choices in CAS!
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited April 2012
    shelwass wrote:
    That would be great! Actually, they need more jewelry in general, and definitely a greater selection in ring choices in CAS!

I couldn't agree more! :thumbup:
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    shelwass wrote:

I couldn't agree more! :thumbup:
    :thumbup:
    YShQCz1.png
  • pieceofme07pieceofme07 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh i love this idea they should mabe make a wedding ring store to that would be cool.:D.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited April 2012
    I would love if we could design the rings AND buy them from an actual jewellery store.
  • dominoharveydominoharvey Posts: 104 Member
    edited April 2012
    Fully agree, great idea!, but i get sick of going into every clothing catagory and having to put them all on lol. though in sims 2 after a sim proposed if u go back and look, female sims always had an engagement ring automatically after... it should really already be apart of the game :(
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh i love this idea they should mabe make a wedding ring store to that would be cool.:D.

That would be awesome. I would love to see more ring types. Imagine how fun it would be to be able to give an ultra-rich sim a big, giant, blingtastic engagement ring? :-) And to be able to contrast that with more practical sims who wore simpler, more elegant engagement rings? More jewelry in the game in general would be really nice. I think we're missing a lot of basics, like simple pendants and tennis bracelets, heart-shaped lockets, etc.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • PrincessTink384PrincessTink384 Posts: 611 Member
    edited April 2012
    i just thought it was a good idea i'm glad to see alot of people like the idea. maybe EA will listen :)
  • Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    edited April 2012
    I love all of these ideas. I would like to be able to put rings on both hands, not just the left. The same goes for braclets(sp?) too. I would also like to be able to put more than one ring on the same hand at the same time.
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    edited April 2012
    Our sims should go to Jared LOL :mrgreen::lol: .

http://www.jared.com/home|10451|10001|-1|
  • allyoopsallyoops Posts: 99 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I'd love it if you could take the gems from in-game and make them into jewlery. Then you could sell them or put them on your sim.
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited April 2012
    allyoops wrote:
    I'd love it if you could take the gems from in-game and make them into jewlery. Then you could sell them or put them on your sim.
    Oooh I'd love that : D
    But we really need more wedding ish rings, the ones we have are nice but I'd like more bada bing o:
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited April 2012
    Our sims should go to Jared LOL :mrgreen::lol: .

http://www.jared.com/home|10451|10001|-1|

ugh, No! :?
    If at some point EA does give this option I hope they take into account the many people who have never used either diamonds or gold for their engagement/wedding bands. 8)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • schattendiebschattendieb Posts: 78 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hthr0120 wrote:
    I love all of these ideas. I would like to be able to put rings on both hands, not just the left. The same goes for braclets(sp?) too. I would also like to be able to put more than one ring on the same hand at the same time.
    I can't agree more :-)
    And I would also like some more earings for males and females. Piercings would be cool too.