Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exciting Upcoming Premium Content

So a while back there was a poll about new PC items. Two were a deep fryer and an ice cream maker... Guess what we're getting!
6949996914_5a7be18449.jpg
6949996858_4e387c4f93.jpg

Comments

• KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited April 2012
    Where did you find that? They look great!!!

The ice cream machine will look SO cute in my planned KP-themed ice cream parlor!

Thank you for posting.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited April 2012
    I honestly have no idea how I missed this thread before I posted mine. :oops:
  • reni401reni401 Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited April 2012
    Here's hoping that the items contribute to substantial weight gain. Maybe a chance of death by heart attack.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited April 2012
    They look awesome, I can't wait!
  • reni401reni401 Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited April 2012
    I honestly have no idea how I missed this thread before I posted mine. :oops:

Ehh, you're not the first, won't be the last. Don't trouble yourself over it.
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2012
    I've done that a few times. When you get excited about something, others have already beat you to post by the time you click submit. lol
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome! Can't wait. :mrgreen:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited April 2012
    Well when are we going to get these. Does anyone know?
  • starnexstarnex Posts: 329 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oooh, where did you find this info?!
    The ice-cream maker looks cute!!
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome. I love more things to fill up kitchen counter space. And it looks like there's a Mexican kitchen set coming with it, based on the curtains, the sombrero on the wall, and the countertop tile pattern.

ETA: Ooooh, and a little potted cactus!
  • seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm so happy for it, es well there will be new plants to decor ouer home (from picture) I'm so happy.
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited April 2012
    this stuff looks really cool! And really useful.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome. I love more things to fill up kitchen counter space. And it looks like there's a Mexican kitchen set coming with it, based on the curtains, the sombrero on the wall, and the countertop tile pattern.

ETA: Ooooh, and a little potted cactus!

and a spice rack for the wall.

OH MY GOSH, bring it oooooon
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2012
    These were posted by Die Sims 3 Facebook Page
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited April 2012
    I soooo can't wait :mrgreen: thanks for the info.
  • carla70carla70 Posts: 575 Member
    edited April 2012
    LOVE it ! I'm just wondering when it will be released. It would go great in a burgers and fries venue :D
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited April 2012
    Not all the things in Sims 3 can be used on community lots. I was wondering if you could use the ice cream maker. That would spoil things if you wanted to make an ice cream palor.

We already have an ice cream truck.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2012
    Awesome. :D Thanks for the info Baf. Finally some great premium content and two great pieces. Now I know what the simguru was hinting about a week ago when she said in reference to a future set thinking about it makes me hungry.

Now I can use the ice cream maker in the cake dome venue that comes with Katy Perry's Sweet Treats. It's perfect.

The fryer is also awesome. I hope sims can fry fish in it. I saw a corn dog in the picture.

edited April 2012
    candy8 wrote:
    Not all the things in Sims 3 can be used on community lots. I was wondering if you could use the ice cream maker. That would spoil things if you wanted to make an ice cream palor.

We already have an ice cream truck.

I'm pretty sure you can use both on a community lot. If this ice cream maker can't be used on a c lot I'm going to be very disappointed.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if this means they will be adding in some new food, cos it would be awesome to deep fry doughnuts.
    edited April 2012
    I'm wondering about the date this gets released. I"m assuming 2 weeks from now. I"m glad I bought some simpoints yesterday.
  • IselaRoseIselaRose Posts: 708 New Member
    edited April 2012
    These items look great a part of me wishes they would give us these items as a thank you.

But thats just me and hopeful thinking :)
  • RAE2786RAE2786 Posts: 683 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Yay :D
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if this means they will be adding in some new food, cos it would be awesome to deep fry doughnuts.

The corndog in the picture looks new. I've never seen corndogs before in this game. I hope fish can be fried in it so our sims can have fish frys. I wonder if the fryer will be based off cooking skills meaning the higher the cooking skill the more different foods you'll get to fry in it.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    YAYYYYYYYY! Can't wait! :D