Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Honeymoons

Hopefully they will put in the option of going on a honeymoon again with this EP. It be nice for the simmies to have one again and to be able to travel during it too.

Comments

• BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited August 2009
    I totally agree. I would like to see a little more special wedding ceremonies and wedding clothes and I always loved the Sims being able to go on a Honeymoon.
  • Gwain_McFlyGwain_McFly Posts: 51 New Member
    edited August 2009
    LOVE this idea :D

hopefully they can encorporate the idea of having an adventure and exploring and having the chance to go on honeymoons and holidays to relax..
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree, honeymoons would be a nice addition. :mrgreen:
  • Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe the Sims can have more formal weddings.
  • FableFable Posts: 256 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I always thought honeymoons were a nice touch. I hope they add it~!
  • ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I missed those from Sims 2. Be sure to post that here(link) as well, I hoping if I get tons of ideas on a forum that doesn't disappear in a few hours or minutes, EA will be able to include our awesome ideas! :D
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/81481.page
  • ShugaBabeShugaBabe Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey Question for cupcake or anyone really. in my game when it says my sim wants to take a vacation somewhere, how do i do that>? is this what this new expansion pack will provide? because I've seen that come up a couple of times in my sims wishes but im not sure how to grant it.
    Also how to find seeds for the garden. hehehe
    any clues?
    thanks
  • yummyapplekinsyummyapplekins Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i would love for them to have honeymoons and be able to go to different places.. id like that!
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Here is my ideas.Most are romantic ones for honeymoons a couple arn't but I'll list here so yall can see.I have this in the idea thread.

Here is some ideas I have for this ep.

Vacations can also be romantic especially in Paris so I'd like to see this stuff added.Vacations and romance go hand in hand.

1)Heartbeds and Honeymoon Suites for those sims that just got married and are newleweds.I'm sure they'll be hotels make some of them into love themed hotels.

2)Hottubs this is the perfect time to bring them back complete with romantic interactions and wohoo.

3)Indoor jakuzzi's would go great with in a honeymoon suite.Sims could also do romantic interacions in them and wohoo and I want heart shaped jakuzzi's.

4)Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss.

5)Poses and romantic ones like a sim wraps her arm around anothers waist and he does hers and they ask a sim to take their picture.Also a hold hand pose so they hold each others hand as sim c takes the picture.Sims would also be able to kiss when doing either of these a peck.

6)Bring back the peck,smooch and tender kiss and make the makeout longer like in the sims 2.Also bring back the kiss hand and up arm.

7)Non rabbithole hotels we can see our sims in like in bon voyage complete with a resturent so we can see them eating togeather.Not only this it makes sense to open up the diner in Sunset if you have these in the vacation spots.

Outings and outings just for fun

9)The ability for a sims to ask another out on a date either in person or on the phone.

10)Sims can hold hands and wrap arms around each other while walking.

11)Open up the movie theater and add a see show with.

12)Add new hair of course especially curley.

13)Don't ignore Sunset make the ocean swimmable as well as the lake in Stoney Falls and also let our sims be able to stand under the waterfall.

14)Add wave watching,sunbathing,buildind sandcastles and search for shells to the beach.

15)Since weddings and vacations go hand and hand make it to where you can book a honeymoon.Also add wedding arches,champayne,toasting,wedding gowns and veils.

16)Make it to where we can take babies and toddlers to these places.This could be done by adding strollers.

17)I want it seemless with no loading screen so the wife can go on vacation and the husband stays at home with the kids you can switch between the two of them like now.I think this will have to be done because it's been stated you can buy houses in these places.What if Jennifer buys a house in France and her husband wants to continue to live in Sunset.They should be able to visit each other.Also I want the story to progress in Sunset while were in Paris so if the wife is in Paris the husband will be working,meeting new sims etc.Same with the wife if your playing the husband and leave her on vacation.

1Waterfall locations at these new locations and fishing.

19)Slow dancing

20)Bring back the photobooths

21)If wedding veils make it make it to where you can wear them on any hair.

That's all I can think of now.
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2009
    Here is my ideas.Most are romantic ones for honeymoons a couple arn't but I'll list here so yall can see.I have this in the idea thread.

Vacations can also be romantic especially in Paris so I'd like to see this stuff added.Vacations and romance go hand in hand.

1)Heartbeds and Honeymoon Suites for those sims that just got married and are newleweds.I'm sure they'll be hotels make some of them into love themed hotels.

2)Hottubs this is the perfect time to bring them back complete with romantic interactions and wohoo.

3)Indoor jakuzzi's would go great with in a honeymoon suite.Sims could also do romantic interacions in them and wohoo and I want heart shaped jakuzzi's.

4)Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss.

5)Poses and romantic ones like a sim wraps her arm around anothers waist and he does hers and they ask a sim to take their picture.Also a hold hand pose so they hold each others hand as sim c takes the picture.Sims would also be able to kiss when doing either of these a peck.

6)Bring back the peck,smooch and tender kiss and make the makeout longer like in the sims 2.Also bring back the kiss hand and up arm.

7)Non rabbithole hotels we can see our sims in like in bon voyage complete with a resturent so we can see them eating togeather.Not only this it makes sense to open up the diner in Sunset if you have these in the vacation spots.

9)The ability for a sims to ask another out on a date either in person or on the phone.

13)Don't ignore Sunset make the ocean swimmable as well as the lake in Stoney Falls and also let our sims be able to stand under the waterfall.

14)Add wave watching,sunbathing,buildind sandcastles and search for shells to the beach.

15)Since weddings and vacations go hand and hand make it to where you can book a honeymoon.Also add wedding arches,champayne,toasting,wedding gowns and veils.

16)Make it to where we can take babies and toddlers to these places.This could be done by adding strollers.

17)I want it seemless with no loading screen so the wife can go on vacation and the husband stays at home with the kids you can switch between the two of them like now.I think this will have to be done because it's been stated you can buy houses in these places.What if Jennifer buys a house in France and her husband wants to continue to live in Sunset.They should be able to visit each other.Also I want the story to progress in Sunset while were in Paris so if the wife is in Paris the husband will be working,meeting new sims etc.Same with the wife if your playing the husband and leave her on vacation.

19)Slow dancing

From what I've read about this expansion pack, you are going to be REALLY disappointed! There will be NO hotels, heart beds or honeymoon suites, or anything romantic what-so-ever. The press release said that all will start out at a "base camp" where they will start their "adventures" and "quests".

France will be an exploration of the catacombs, Egypt will be an exploration of the Pyramids and nothing has been said about what the China "adventure" will be.

You can read more about it here: http://pc.ign.com/articles/100/1009985p1.html
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited August 2009
    This base camp has to have a place they will stay and sleep thou so where will they sleep?Without hotels this won't be much of a vacation ep.
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2009
    This base camp has to have a place they will stay and sleep thou so where will they sleep?Without hotels this won't be much of a vacation ep.

It's not supposed to be a vacation ep. It's supposed to be an "adventure/quest" ep. Hence the name "World Adventures" ;) Anyone expecting TS2 Bon Voyage like vacations, romantic honeymoons, etc., is going to be very disappointed from what is said in the interview.

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but I'm not really liking the fact that we are going to have to solve puzzles and jump thru hoops to find certain "keys" in order to "unlock" certain items or be able to move forward.
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Akila906 wrote:

19)Slow dancing

From what I've read about this expansion pack, you are going to be REALLY disappointed! There will be NO hotels, heart beds or honeymoon suites, or anything romantic what-so-ever. The press release said that all will start out at a "base camp" where they will start their "adventures" and "quests".

France will be an exploration of the catacombs, Egypt will be an exploration of the Pyramids and nothing has been said about what the China "adventure" will be.

I dont like the idea for the 'adventures', 'quests' of any of that nonsense. This is the Sims 3, not World of Warcraft, if you are trying to improve sells then I will tell you straight up if we wanted quests and going around doing a bunch of other crud, we would have bought World of Warcraft, or the other 'adventure' game you came up with, or attempted. My Sims Kingdom.

We want romance! Not exploring in places that DON'T EXIST IN THE SIM WORLD!

Besides, we don't have the clothes for it.

Excuse my rant, I just hopes EA reads this.
  • simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    cupcake wrote:
    Hopefully they will put in the option of going on a honeymoon again with this EP. It be nice for the simmies to have one again and to be able to travel during it too.
    I agree with you 100% cupcake :!: :D
  • Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Akila906 wrote:

19)Slow dancing

LOL!!!
    Yup you're gonna be disappointed. The whole adventure thing
    isn't sounding too good anymore to me either. This is some
    "Lord of the Rings" "Indiana Jones" type of EP. Oh, man.

The thing is, though. The Sims franchise has built up a
    certain kind of player fanbase based on previous EPs and
    base games. So of course this upcoming EP is strange to
    a lot of people that are used to Businesses, dates, and other
    stuff like that.
  • y0028ky0028k Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Not too sure about honeymoons but I think more romantic actions would be added.
    From mastering martial arts in Shang Simla, China, discovering rich culture and famous landmarks on a romantic getaway to Champs Les Sims, France or exploring the depths of ancient tombs in Al Simhara, Egypt, players can take their Sims on a journey that will change their Sims' lives.

This is from http://www.ea.com.sg/news/sims3_ep1_announcement/
  • 4409244092 Posts: 59 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think the EP is going to be both adventure and vacation. Even read about August on the News Page. The place will give you info on the game.
  • ShugaBabeShugaBabe Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2009
    sharklover great ideas!