Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a few ideas!

Comments

• KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited March 2012
    @OP: by estimate, I'd say that one sixteenth of your list is fulfilled.
  • NeashaleighNeashaleigh Posts: 760 Member
    edited March 2012
    Windth wrote:
    Isn't there 2-story doors in The Sims 3? with Pets? Or was that just barn doors? So there is 2-story doors but its not expanded like interior or ones that go with other buildings just not barns?

No eyebrows, bald, and more facial hair options. The time is now. 8)

Yeah, you're thinking of barn doors. I think wiz was meaning the front doors like you had in The Sims 2 :)
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
    edited March 2012
    @OP: by estimate, I'd say that one sixteenth of your list is fulfilled.

Which 16th is that? :P
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • WindthWindth Posts: 79 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Windth wrote:
    Isn't there 2-story doors in The Sims 3? with Pets? Or was that just barn doors? So there is 2-story doors but its not expanded like interior or ones that go with other buildings just not barns?

Yeah, you're thinking of barn doors. I think wiz was meaning the front doors like you had in The Sims 2 :)

I figure but wasn't sure. lol
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited March 2012
    Windth wrote:

You are so right. And I would be very delighted, if we could be able to change eye colour and skin colour at the mirror.
    edited March 2012
    Bump
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • NeeLashaunNeeLashaun Posts: 133
    edited March 2012
    Great Ideas. I loved them all especially the ideas of living over a restaurant or shop.
    edited March 2012
    Thanks
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited March 2012
    Not that I disagree with your ideas. I don't. I'm here to offer some advise as to not bump so often. Ppl tend to report bumping if it's done too much. They also had a mad half hour where every person who said the word bump was banned.
    edited March 2012
    Arletta wrote:
    Not that I disagree with your ideas. I don't. I'm here to offer some advise as to not bump so often. Ppl tend to report bumping if it's done too much. They also had a mad half hour where every person who said the word bump was banned.

Most of my bumps are between 4-10 days apart. I've already had it out with EA and they agreed that my bumps were acceptable due to the large amount of time between them.

Taken from the Forum Rules:

- No Spamming or Flooding. Flooding or spamming means posting disruptive numbers of messages, including posting the same message in multiple forums. This also includes "bumping" threads multiple times. "Bumping" a thread is when someone posts "bump" or anything similar in their thread to keep it on the first page of threads. Doing this once or twice is fine, but multiple times within a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps sparingly.
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited March 2012
    Arletta wrote:

Most of my bumps are between 4-10 days apart. I've already had it out with EA and they agreed that my bumps were acceptable due to the large amount of time between them.

- No Spamming or Flooding. Flooding or spamming means posting disruptive numbers of messages, including posting the same message in multiple forums. This also includes "bumping" threads multiple times. "Bumping" a thread is when someone posts "bump" or anything similar in their thread to keep it on the first page of threads. Doing this once or twice is fine, but multiple times within a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps sparingly.
    And your bumps would be fine if Customer Service actually followed that rule. But they don't. I remember there even being someone who had just returned to the forums for the first time in a few months, and they bumped a thread and got a temporary ban for it.
    edited March 2012
    Callum9432 wrote:
    Arletta wrote:

And your bumps would be fine if Customer Service actually followed that rule. But they don't. I remember there even being someone who had just returned to the forums for the first time in a few months, and they bumped a thread and got a temporary ban for it.

That's why I had it out with them. They issued me with a warning, but I disputed it and won. And I'll do it again if I have to. Having been a forum moderator once before, and having worked for a gaming company before, I know how they work. I won't do anything that warrents a forum ban.

And having said all that... I'd like to get back on topic if that's ok. I am thinking about making my first post a bit neater now that it's grown to its current size. Something a bit more eye-catching. At the moment it just looks like a wall of text.
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • mecute4suremecute4sure Posts: 197
    edited March 2012
    Well then Moving the topic along leaving bumping and fourm rules alone... what I meant with the ladder you know how some houses have ladders and have rails on them so they can move along the wall also on tall book cases so they can get across to higher up books with out lifting the ladder up and moving it along the book case. Fell in love with the idea in beauty and the beast hehe
    edited March 2012
    There we go. I fixed up the first post to make it easier to read. I never expected the list to get so long! :)
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited April 2012
    in your curtains list, I'd love to see EA make lace curtains, so that you can still see out but neighbours can't see in!

example:

15iat6w.jpg

:)
    edited April 2012
    Great idea Midnightpearl!
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • aallen12aallen12 Posts: 22
    edited April 2012
    I like your ideas, but I would also like to see:

Ceiling Fans/that are lights (I have one from the store but I want more.)
    Garage doors
    Corner sinks/ or sinks that can go on an island L
    The ability to have different heights on the different layers of the roof
    Green house building materials
    two story chandeliers (for wonderful entrances)

edited April 2012
    Thanks aallen12, I'll add your ideas to my list.
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
    edited April 2012
    Added a new section: Traits.

Would appreciate seeing other ideas too! Lets get those creative juices flowing!!
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • BlackVenusFlytrapBlackVenusFlytrap Posts: 667
    edited April 2012
    I hope to see the personality-changing crystal ball (TS1) to return.
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited April 2012
    Tiny gates to match the tiny fences? Grapes that can climb trellises? Cat/Dog doors? I think a big one would be several styles of curtains, even open or closed curtains. (Or making it possible to open or close the curtains, though I have no idea how difficult it would be to do, so if not, then two different curtains for each, one open, one closed) Closed blinds, both vertical and horizontal.
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for your ideas. I'll add them to the list :)
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
    edited April 2012
    Still adding ideas. I hate it when I think of an idea while I'm asleep (or trying to sleep) and then wake up the next morning and can't remember it :/
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
    edited April 2012
    *Boots my thread back to the top of the list*

And no... I'm not spamming the bumps. Check the date I last posted...
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • WittyladyWittylady Posts: 573 Member
    edited April 2012
    How about the "prankster" or "mischievous" a trait for adults or kids.

Some people in real life never take anything seriously and love playing pranks - even in adulthood.

I think that trait could enhance the interaction between sims and could create many a hilarious situation