Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Citties In Adventure

They only said that France, Egypt, and a China like destination would be in Adventures, but no mention of citties. Now the simmers who said that there will be citties in Adventures maybe right. There maybe citties like Paris, Cairo, and Baijing in Adventures. It's anyboby's guess as to what Adventues would look like at this point in time. Since Adventures is still months from being released :!: :D

Comments

• Options
    ShortyBooShortyBoo Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2009
    I saw the cities listed somewhere, I think in an interview about the EP. While the countries are real, the cities aren't. They just made up city names instead of recreating real cities. But basically, the French city will be like Paris, the Egyptian city will be similar to Cairo, etc. It makes sense since the hometowns of the sims (Sunset Valley and Riverview) aren't real cities, either.
  • Options
    simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ShortyBoo wrote:
    I saw the cities listed somewhere, I think in an interview about the EP. While the countries are real, the cities aren't. They just made up city names instead of recreating real cities. But basically, the French city will be like Paris, the Egyptian city will be similar to Cairo, etc. It makes sense since the hometowns of the sims (Sunset Valley and Riverview) aren't real cities, either.
    Oh, I see. I did not see an interview about Andventures. I only read about it on the news link. So I can only take your word for it. But I still stand by my word about no citties being mentioned in the news feed. So I'm not saying that there are, or not going to be citties in Adventures. I just simply don't know what Adventures will be like. I just know that it's explorer based, and not vacation. Now EA could suddenly turn it into a vacation based :!: :D
  • Options
    4409244092 Posts: 59 New Member
    edited August 2009
    These are the cities if you need help. :D

Shang Simla, China

Al Simhara, Egypt

Champ Les Sims, France

Well, there ya go!