Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims2 or sims3?

if you could choose the biggest reason to say sims2 is better? what would it be? if you were to say what is the biggest reason sims3 is better, tell it here!

Comments

• Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't think its fair to compare the two. Sims 2 has all the eps and Sims 3 is just the base game at this point. Of course Sims 2 has things Sims 3 doesn't. But then again, the reverse is true as well. I like it a lot, and still love my Sims 2.
  • Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I am not really sure because of different reasons..

The Sims 2 has better sims then the sims 3 does and the sims 3 has alot of stuff the sims 2 doesnt have. Like..there are some things the sims 2 don't have and the sims 3 does and the sims 3 doesnt have what the sims 2 does, so I am not sure.
    I like both.
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited June 2009
    they're two different games..everyone keeps comparing this one with 2..but you cant..you have to understand when you buy it..its not an expansion..its a whole new game.
  • snoble1snoble1 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    sims2 cuse you can move the mouse and go to differnt part of house. in this sims3 you gotta zoom out to see hole house then you can see the stuff inside the house. and there are so many other problems with sims3 its not funny. but is there any other way to see the hole house without zooming out?
  • FoxMulderFoxMulder Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If we were to just compare the base games, I'd go with Sims 3 hands down. Far more content and things to do. You have to remember, back with Sims 2, we didn't even have Downtown lots until the second expansion I think it was.

I'm sure Sims 3 will get even better as they release expansions for it. It's hard to compare a brand new base Sims game, to an older one with a huge amount of expansions already released for it.
  • FluffymonkeymFluffymonkeym Posts: 320 New Member
    edited June 2009
    snoble1 wrote:
    sims2 cuse you can move the mouse and go to differnt part of house. in this sims3 you gotta zoom out to see hole house then you can see the stuff inside the house. and there are so many other problems with sims3 its not funny. but is there any other way to see the hole house without zooming out?
    Yup. Change your options to allow scrolling.
  • YevicYevic Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    snoble1 wrote:

You have to right click and drag to change your view/position