Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• ambo100ambo100 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The whole neighbourhood customization is ruined
  • UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The hair is absouletly rubbish. What's up with the woman's mohekan?
  • zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ME WANTS ALIENS AND PREGNANT MEN!!

ooh and not just that.. i want dating and vampires and zombies and plantsims and werewolves and nightclubs and drugs and alcohol and drunk sims throwing up in the gutter and guns and crime ooh and the rabbit suit
  • eSHaneSHan Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Worst thing at the moment is that you can't edit styles of stairs nor fences.
  • Dolly1997Dolly1997 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    how you can't see inside the comuinty lots and how you can't shop for food only books and food
  • MagnusDiebMagnusDieb Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Matzma9 wrote:
    That I still can't download purchased items or Riverview - even with the patch! :(

That sounds like either a too slow internet connection or a computer problem. Not an EA or game problem.

Sorry dont know where the original post is.. But I had this problem, till I ran both the EA downloader and the Launcer under "Run as Administrator" right click on the shortcuts and choose that option, that fixed my problem.. I had to do the ea downloader as well, but it runs on boot up. you have to exit the program and restart it under the admin option.. then everything downloads ok.
  • MagnusDiebMagnusDieb Posts: 38 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Well these are the UNSEXIEST sims I've ever seen. I like have all types of bodies in my game, skinny, fat, regular, large chests small chests etc. That's number one....

the game doesnt run as administrator but that's needed for the updates and downloads to dl correctly.

the hair sucks...

no automatic saves..

I like to seed houses with my own sims and let them run as npc's they disappear a lot, unless I play them for a bit...

oh, and 1 think I would love to see in the game.. I would like to run just 1 sim in a house.. I would like to have the option to make other members of the house NPC's.. I hate running more than 1 sim.. and I think it would add a bit more realism to the game that way..
  • ptresadactylptresadactyl Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2009
    UMMMMM. I really REALLY hate how there are no seasons and like allllll (well most) of TS2 EPs are like... forgotten. I understand they need some material for TS3 expansions, but really. Seasons, pets, downtown, all that really made TS2 amazing and judging from the creativity in the array of EP's for TS2, I think at least a few influences from those EP's could've been added to TS3.
    Oh well, guess I get to look forward to spending 200+ dollars more on TS3 Expansions!
  • bootsnbladesbootsnblades Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    the sims in the game are extremely ugly... EXTREMELY... the faces look so fake
  • SweetDaniSweetDani Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    What really bothers me is that when you move a child/adult on their own from their family it takes all of their money. Plus the family keeps on getting old and when the parents die I never know. :D
  • Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited August 2009
    In sims 3, the sims have no memories like they did in sims 2.

Also, no diving boards, no hot tubs, no firework kits, and no piano's.
  • Autumn08Autumn08 Posts: 296 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Where you can't place you own lots where you want anymore... :evil:
  • MilyMistakeMilyMistake Posts: 230 Member
    edited August 2009
    what bothers me is that the clothes ****, my favorite part of the game is creating my sim and i cant stand the clothing there need new clothing and more gothic/emo/scene hair and clothing.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited August 2009
    Can I name a few things please.

1.The maids eat my food, use my computer, and then they leave my home uncleaned and still get 125.
    2.When one sim cooks for the entire family, they don't place a dish down for everyone else, so everyone else has to get their own and by the time they get to the table, the first sim is done and now they can't have a nice family time dinner.
  • McWolfMcWolf Posts: 392 Member
    edited August 2009
    IanC wrote:
    For me? It takes WAY too long to custom build a home. And it only had 4 rooms!

For me, it crashes often. Probably mostly due to conflicting with Norton, but it also crashed without it installed.

Aside from crashing and lagging, I'd have to say the thumbnails in CAStyle are really annoying. They take forever to load and you have to wait for them all to appear anytime you switch categories.
  • Speedydemon15Speedydemon15 Posts: 68 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The only thing that bothers me is that it is insanly anoying when i get a family going and then all of a sudden i have too many sims and one of them just dissapears and i cant just get rid of a kid. But other than the fact that you CAN have too many sims in one house hold, it's pretty awesome. :D
  • the_lying_muffinthe_lying_muffin Posts: 245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There's no auto-saving.
    My game crashes and I lose a sim I loved because I forgot to save it to the sim bin.
    The memories, they're gone. D :
    Oh sure, too many of them casued lag, but still.
    Most importantly: aliens.
    They better be in an expansion or 'stuff' pack, exspecially since we seemed to have given up aliens for idiotic ghosts that are picky about who they befriend.

Oh wait, that's three.
    Oops.
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited August 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    We can't make our own custom neighborhood. :cry:

Yes!! I would love to be able to put different sized lots where I want them!!!!! I'll never understand why you guys did away with that. Would be great if y'all brought that back ... ... hint, hint, hint ;)
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • majikaleyemajikaleye Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The fact that it will take a few Eps to be on the same level of Sims2. I'm sure after a few, this game will be awesome. But it kinda feels like a way to make as much money as possible. And I hope EA feels a little embarrassed with all these modders making their product way better, and in some terms, playable.
  • SamGray28SamGray28 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My Only Complaints Are That It takes Forever To Save And Quit. It's Really annoying When I'm In A rush! Also There Are Not Enough Hairstyles For Girls Or Boys! :!: :evil: :!: Other Than That I Love Sims 3!
  • KickAssSimmerKickAssSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Whenever I command my sim to walk somewhere. It pauses for like 10 secs in it's tracks.
  • Divalicious94Divalicious94 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    not enough and not very interesting and not that nice hairstyles.
  • thevathevathevatheva Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There is no family album! I miss it so much... :cry::cry::cry: I can't remember all those events anymore, I can't even make up stories in game... Bring it baaaack!!! :D
  • DonnaWoodsDonnaWoods Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Frankyd31 wrote:
    many times when i try to save i get a message that says "Error 113" and then it crashes soon after

My game crashes every time I play and I thought it was my computer. I'm so frustrated with it that I am going back to Sims 2.
  • DonnaWoodsDonnaWoods Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I can't delete the default families I don't like. It's annoying, I don't want them.

I agree - i don't want all those families cluttering up my files.