Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World for Building: Rosewood Hills

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Welcome to the sectioned world of Rosewood Hills. This world is centered between two large hills. There are 5 main sections of the world. The middle island is great for a city and has lots of large lots as well as a wharf area. There are two other residential areas and another industrial area by the airport. This world has a lot of large lots including four 64x64 lots in the center of the island. It is blossoming with beauty and magnolia trees and has a waterfall! This world is empty and does not have any lots built or any sims in it.

NO CC!

Requirements: Sims 3 Base Game + Ambitions + Late Night + Showtime
World Size: Large
Total # of Lots:
What is Included: This world is empty and ready for building! All lots are placed and have addresses but none of the lots are built in. This world offers a variety of lot sizes - including several large lots - and is ready for your customization! This world is divided into a few sections with one isle focused on a city area with an industrial back, a town side with a swamp and a farming area that has a few larger and expensive homes. There are also 3 waterfalls. All spawners have been placed in this world with lake fish on the interior bodies of water and the ocean fish on the outside perimeter.

www.mysimrealty.com

Screensh3ot-1621.jpg

Screenshot-1622.jpg

Screenshot-1623.jpg

Screenshot-1624.jpg

Screenshot-1625.jpg

Screenshot-1626.jpg

Screenshot-1627.jpg

Screenshot-1628.jpg

Screenshot-1629.jpg

Screensh3ot-1632.jpg

Screens3hot-1633.jpg

Screenshot-1630.jpg
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    edited April 2012
    This looks really nice, I like the layout and the terrain painting. :)
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thanks :) I really like this one, it was a requested layout so can't take credit for that!
  • FarnkieFarnkie Posts: 12
    edited April 2012
    Will there be a non-lite version for the non-builders? :P
  • Kiskasims313Kiskasims313 Posts: 6
    edited April 2012
    i love this world. it's beautiful. unfortunately my game doesn't run well with large maps, but it is beautiful. good work!!!!
  • imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited April 2012
    This world is just absolutely beautiful! Definitely much better than anything EA did. Great job! :thumbup:
  • southamtonsouthamton Posts: 34
    edited April 2012
    Looks really good so far. I really like the neatness, the greenness(is that a word?), the terrain painting and terrain sculpting and the road layout. Well Done.
  • H3l3N3497EGROMONTH3l3N3497EGROMONT Posts: 2,880
    edited April 2012
    your wprlds are always better than EA's they should get you to work for them lol and they'd sell more games plus you probs would get alot of dough for it lolz XD
  • Junipur2Junipur2 Posts: 5 New Member
    I just love this world, and have been playing it for a while now, but unfortunately the sims tend to get stuck on one of the bridges, and the only way to get them unstuck, is to move them out of thier home, and back in again :(
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    Junipur2 wrote: »
    I just love this world, and have been playing it for a while now, but unfortunately the sims tend to get stuck on one of the bridges, and the only way to get them unstuck, is to move them out of thier home, and back in again :(

Have you tried the resetSim cheat?
    Firby nurbs!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top