Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIFF ~Spring Sims International Film Festivals March 2012.

124...Next

Comments

• CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited March 2012
    Double Yay!

(Hi, SimEve and Hydra!)
    *throws popcorn in your hair so we can start a popcorn fight in the theatre in between films*
  • paco1200paco1200 Posts: 8,648 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Everyone's done an AMAZING job! Love the films guys :thumbup:
  • JinjaNinjaJinjaNinja Posts: 19 New Member
    edited March 2012

I just watched jinjaninja's movie - wow.

thanks SGH :)

Some of my favourites are 'The Art of Dreaming' by BeanusDeMilo (?), 'Should I Forgive' by Winndy, and FA Productions 'NEON'....there are still some that I have yet to see...
  • Gordana123Gordana123 Posts: 659 Member
    edited August 2014
    Post edited by Gordana123 on
  • kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited March 2012
    If you haven't voted yet get over to Simatography to get your votes in for viewers choice music videos and best films!
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited March 2012
    Great posters everyone.
    new.png
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2012
    kazee169 was awesome enough to be a guest blogger on the Community Blog!

Check it out - she gives an overview of SIFF:
    http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=412769

Spread the word!

edited March 2012
    Thanks Hydra!

We have some amazing new talent this season! WOW! Behind the scenes staff are working hard getting our votes in and figuring out who gets what awards. It's a hard job to do! Hope ya'll are enjoying the films, I know I am!!
    edited April 2012
    Voting period ends soon so be sure to get your votes in for the viewers choice polls before they are gone! http://simatography.webs.com/viewerschoicepolls.htm

edited April 2012
    Are you ready to find out who the winners were? Magazine is set to release on the 15th with all the announcements!
    edited April 2012
    Simatography magazine is out with the winners announcements! http://issuu.com/minraed/docs/simatography_and_siff_spring_2012
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh my, there is really just NOT enough time in the day for us behind the scenes at SIFF. I just thought I'd drop by to shout out to all of the SIFF fans and film makers out there. Yes, SIFF will be back once again in September. Watch for the SIFF Buzz starting up again before August with our usual poster challenge first. For film makers, it's about time to start thinking up your stories and getting ready to start filming. For everyone else we will have photo, fashion, building and just about any other creative opportunity that one can think of so we do hope you will consider joining in when the time comes again.

[img][/img] Visit Simaginarium