Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

old thread; obsolete as of May 1st, 2012; no more posts, please!

Fresh Thread as of May 1st, 2012! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/534869.page

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the D.N.A. Request Team – Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way. Our threads will always be well-organized, making it easy for you to find out about us and to check the status of your request. We will also have special information to announce from time to time (such as contests)! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Also, let us know how we’re doing! Feedback is always appreciated.

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Our Services:
• Homes (including shells)
• Community lots
• Town Planning (redesigning rabbithole lots)
• Sims
• Pets
• Households
• Interior decoration
• Landscaping

Comments

• Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited May 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Fresh Thread as of May 1st, 2012! :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/534869.page

April 2012 Finished Requests (newest to oldest):
    KerrynB: Modern with Infinity Pool by ZooProfessor3
    solar_midnite: Midnights Rest by calmorezoo
    imahippyyo: The Suburban Dreamer by sashraf
    taterb26: Warwick Dr. by Rawr2019
    snalex8305: Cheyenne Austin by Rawr2019
    ClaireIsRaddxD: Fallingwater by KylieS21
    gamekitten: Disney’s Lady and the Tramp Victorian by sashraf
    Glimmer50: Papilio Domus by EMPRESSPAMELA
    Emily485: Summer Breeze by imoger
    RuSilverDragon: Silver Dragon Ranch by sashraf
    winterivy: Maggie-May Winter Ivy by calmorezoo
    princess0384: Prairie Dreams by calmorezoo
    sugarplumpixies: Greymason Manor by orisisrose
    HatakeSage: Sage by YOTEAMO
    solar_midnite: Solar Midnite by calmorezoo
    Mmicky91: Hidden Heights - Explorable by Lissykin
    crs9900: Stonewood Stable House by YOTEAMO
    Maygirl2: Mayflower Traditional by sashraf
    SoleilStarr: Practical Magic by KLorelei
    Katty0: Evergreen by sashraf
    Rhett9: Crystal Dimension by calmorezoo
    foxgirl902: T'Angelo Blaze by KLorelei
    anettesb: Greased Lightning by itguyinsc
    ChanelBear: Lunatech by EMPRESSPAMELA
    Skymyst: The Enchanted Cottage by sashraf
    superflystinger: The Blackcat Diner and Lounge by ZooProfessor3
    SceneSkiB: Equestrian ~ Riding School by sashraf
    InvisibleLyndz: Lyndz by calmorezoo
    Springfairy556: Pier Point Boardwalk by calmorezoo
    sharonxyz: Springtime Victorian by itguyinsc
    navysealgirl: Wallingford Legacy House by Sarademoor
    SceneSkiB: Dark-Matter (breed Kladruber) by calmorezoo
    courtsterr9: Modern Mediterranean by sashraf
    Glitterangel13: Sierra by YOTEAMO
    cornpuffs: Beverly Hills ~ Vista Mansion by sashraf
    will2586: Highwood Gables by WibbleLikeAJelly

March 2012: here
    February 2012: here
    January 2012: here
    December 2011: here
    November 2011: here
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited April 2012
    I see you guys have moved again. :D
    Happy simming and building.

By the way, Yoteamo is doing a great job on my lot.
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2012
    Dear Customers:

As most D.N.A. regulars already know, we are about to start a fresh thread on April 1st, just as we do on the first day of each new month.

You need to do nothing about existing requests, they are carefully carried over without your having to do anything as a customer. You will find the link to the new thread in THIS thread, and you should go to the new thread for all future postings (and should bookmark the new thread).

Up until the HUGE influx of new business we got in early February, we had one list of requests (in Post 2 of our thread) and it had a mix of lot, Sim, and pet requests. In February, our secretary turned the arrangement into two lists (one for lots, the other for Sims or pets). It turns out that keeping these two lists is a great deal of extra trouble for our secretary (who already has a LOT of duties on her shoulders) and she is planning to turn this all back into one list again.

And you are thinking, "Why should I care?"

It actually should not affect our customers at all since we always thought of this as two lists. Some of our team members only do Sim and pet requests, not build requests, so when they went to claim a request they took the oldest Sim or Pet request that they felt capable of doing (ignoring all the lots in the list, no matter how old they were).

We just didn't want you to have a month-old lot request that seemed to be getting bypassed for a two-day old Sim request. It isn't that, these are two different lists. Sims and pets take DRASTICALLY less time than building requests. Some team members will use making Sims and pets as their "down" time (many of us take time completely off for that).

I really hope this made sense! If you have questions, I would be happy to try to answer them!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    *trumpet fanfare*

D.N.A. Team wants to welcome our newest member: Imoger has joined us!!!

We are so thrilled to have her with us and if you have seen her Sims or lots (or had any sort of forum contact with her--- she is the NICEST person) then you will know why we are all so happy to welcome her to our team!

I've said it before, and this prompts me to say it again: I love and admire my teammates and feel so blessed and proud to be on the same team with you all!
    oow785m
  • Options
    taterb26taterb26 Posts: 116 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Username: taterb26
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Hm... I think something that is Traditional.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Master Suite, World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, Pets, and Generations.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size: 40x40, 30x30, or 50x50. Whichever size is needed for the house.
    Number of bedrooms: 5.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Two nurseries (one toddler girl, one baby boy), one girl child bedroom, and one teenage boy bedroom.
    Number of bathrooms: 3.
    Favorite color schemes: Warm colors. The children rooms can be other colors, though.
    Colors you dislike: None.
    Do you want it furnished? Yes please.
    Do you want it decorated? Sure, but not necessary.
    Can store content be used? Um... no. I don't have a lot.
    Can 3rd party CC be used? No.
    Can CAP patterns be used? Sure.
    Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank): None.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? It should only be one story, and if there can be an outdoor barbecue/lounge area with a pool and hot tub, that would be awesome.
    Additional instructions? If there could be an office, that'd be awesome! Oh, and it can only be one story.
    Thank you so much to anyone who wants to build this!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited April 2012
    I want to remind Kaopsychore, that her home is awaiting pick-up, and I'm hoping to hear from ChanelBear on my contact thread soon regarding her new home.

Woohoo!!! Welcome aboard Imoger!!
    *hugs :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited April 2012
    *got bumped and spilled tea on your new thread's carpet*

Ooops, sorry!

*pours Oxiclean on the damp carpet threads*
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hello i need some help please! IF you can , or if you know a another thread that makes animals for people and stuff and are very creative with them then i would love the link or for you to make these. I just hope somone can make them look like these horses and look realistic, shiny, and have the correct markings and stuff. :roll:

Here are the pitures of the two horses i want for my game to get a little baby mixed version of them! :lol:

This will be there mare ok, and please?
    sablebuckwhitemare7.jpg

and this will be the male ok, and please?
    hermits%20duke_%20black%20cob%20stallion_14_1hh_jpg.jpg

Thank you so much guys if you can help make these beautiful horses.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Hello i need some help please! IF you can , or if you know a another thread that makes animals for people and stuff and are very creative with them then i would love the link or for you to make these. I just hope somone can make them look like these horses and look realistic, shiny, and have the correct markings and stuff. :roll:

Here are the pitures of the two horses i want for my game to get a little baby mixed version of them! :lol:

This will be there mare ok, and please?
    and this will be the male ok, and please?
    Thank you so much guys if you can help make these beautiful horses.

Rooroomay,

We would be happy to make a horse family for you as a household, but could you please copy the correct form (from post two) and paste it into your post and fill it out (you can just choose to edit your post and it will allow you to add the form but keep your nice photographs)?

We ask pertinent questions on the form that the person who claims your request may need to know and it may save time because it may keep us from having to ask you questions later. You will know that your request was made correctly when you see it listed in our request post (post three of this thread).

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    Again... We're still on page one?

My ETA for Will's build is (wait for it) TODAY!! *squee* Hopefully, I can become the first request for April! (and no, this is not an April Fool's joke :D)

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited April 2012
    *bookmarks the thread*

Love your guys set up, and I am all excited to see Will's build Wibble and its not even for me. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Skymyst wrote:
    *bookmarks the thread*

Love your guys set up, and I am all excited to see Will's build Wibble and its not even for me. ;)

Aww, thanks :) You can see some pictures by clicking on my signature :)

--Wibble
  • Options
    RuSilverDragonRuSilverDragon Posts: 107
    edited April 2012
    *claims her spot* Not page one but it'll do *settles in all nice and snuggly like*
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh well wasnt first to post this time around!
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2012
    *claims her spot* Not page one but it'll do *settles in all nice and snuggly like*

Hi, RSD! It's just BARELY April 1st and our thread is already two pages long. Hard to believe how fast it can move!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hey Zoo! Page two is the new page one ^.~

There is one day less in April then March but I am putting money on getting to page 50+ *nod nod*

*notices new friend request* Humm *tip toes over* :D Sweet, I truly do have a friends list!

*sees gift* :shock: *comes back with a tinfoil hat* I don't know how the D.N.A's esp works, but I am deeply grateful! Made the legacy sim of my dreams and now I get the other most coveted out of my wish list.

Not sure if I should be over joyed or paranoid. *jumps for joy, but keeps an eye on that shifty shadow* ^.^ << ^.^
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hey guys,

As I'm typing this I'm unsure if my power will still be on by the time I finish... :/

They have to reach some cables in the road, which means digging it up, which means I won't be able to upload the house yet, as I haven't fully play tested it yet.

Will, if you're reading this, the house WILL definitely be released tomorrow, IF not today. I'm hoping that come the evening we'll have power back on and I'll be able to iron out the creases ready for release :)

Don't have too much fun without me :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    *giggles gleefully* :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi Wibble!

Sorry to hear about the power issue, I know those are horrid when they happen, Hopefully what ever they intend to accomplish is well worth it.

*waves, hands a good book and a flashlight*
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    *giggles gleefully* :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi Wibble!

Sorry to hear about the power issue, I know those are horrid when they happen, Hopefully what ever they intend to accomplish is well worth it.

*waves, hands a good book and a flashlight*

Thanks, although it's the middle of the afternoon here, so no need for a flashlight ^_____^ I best get on with my reading for History homework... :/ The book doesn't really look that good :(

--Wibble :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    History? That was one of my favorite subjects! If the book is written well it can be epic. The smaller more focused books are a lot more fun.

Had a teacher set up a paperball fight to demonstrate trench warfare, that was a great day.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I loved our teacher last year, and he talked about lots of really interesting stuff with us. This year we're stuck with one of the worst teachers I've ever had though... :(

Anyway... we better get back OT!