Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I get back the last patch? Is someone going to answer?

Can I get back the last patch (1.2). I don't like this patch with the skipping, and I am afraid to put back in the Inde mod (the only one I had.)

Comments

• MegansleiaMegansleia Posts: 259 Member
    edited July 2009
    Is anyone going to answer this, or doesn't anyone know if I can bet 1.27 back. I learned my lesson tho.
  • robot85robot85 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I want it back too, but I can't get it. Why can't EA put it up on their site? I payed for this game. Why should I have to go through all this?
  • NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hi,

There were official EA download links for the 1.2 update, but the patch files have since been removed. I would suggest using Google search. It is more than likely there are other websites that have the official game updates you are looking for.

Please ensure you are downloading the correct version for your game region. To find out what region your game is using, run the launcher and take note of the version number displayed on the bottom left. The last 5 digits represents the game region. When choosing a patch to download, look for the correpsonding region number in the file name.

For those who do their game updates manually instead of through EADM, it will be necessary to keep a copy of all the released patches on hand if and when a fresh reinstall of the game is needed.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • ScraverXScraverX Posts: 762 New Member
    edited August 2009
    You could also try turning down some graphics settings, such as one in particular another poster has mentioned. Namely: High Detail Lots If you have it Higher then 4 it has been shown this can cause crashes and corrupted saves, no matter how high-end your computer is.