Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Like it? Why?

So what makes everyone like the game so much? I'm not slamming it, no worries. I love it. I think it's a huge step up from TS2. It just takes some getting used to. And I wasn't too pleased when my power went off as my sim was about to have a baby, but I'm over it. :P So what about y'all?

Comments

• Options
    JeffZ28JeffZ28 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, the neighborhood stream is really nice. I like that part the most.
  • Options
    ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited June 2009
    I love how sims bellies grow gradually when pregnant, I love the CAS features, I love being able to walk to the park without a long loading screen, I love being able to put objects diagonally, I love that it's...New. The clothes in my opinion are awesome and the fact that I can change my sims voice is...AWESOME.

jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    FoxMulderFoxMulder Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The neighborhood feels alive. I love how everyone ages up at the same time, and the careers are extremely fun. Also, customization is great.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The new seamless neighborhood is a big one for me! The sims have little virtual lives now instead of being trapped inside their homes. :lol: In second place comes the new Create a Sim.
  • Options
    The_SophisticateThe_Sophisticate Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2009
    The first 10 minutes that I played, I didn't like it... but then I reminded myself that I was so annoyed with the Sims 2 the first time I played that I almost never turned it on again. Once I gave Sims 3 a chance I really started to enjoy it. No loading screens is awesome obviously, but I also love that things are more subtle and fluid in TS3 such as personalities - instead of just assigning points to a few things there are so many more possibilities and options... no two sims need be exactly alike. Also, to go up in a career it's not like "get this many skill points and this many friends"... you just have to work on improving certain areas and portion out your time at work wisely.