Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Perform!!

chama123chama123 Posts: 1,761 New Member
edited February 27 in Nominated Threads
My sim had 3 gigs in 3 days. And through all of them she couldn't do her thing.

She would arrive and go up to the stage to set things but. But then she randomly gets set to being off the stage and nothing happens! At first I thought it was just because she's having a mid-life crisis but that doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug! Everything was running super awesomely amazing until now! :(

Please help! D:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• QuoldQuold Posts: 30 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I have noticed that there are times my Sim heads to an engagement and hasn't switched into her "Work clothes". When this happens, I experienced exactly what you described.
    Try clicking on your Sim and having them change outfits to their Stage Clothes and see if that helps. Hope your fix is that easy :D
  • Pate08Pate08 Posts: 15
    edited March 2012
    It's work it! Thanks you!
  • chama123chama123 Posts: 1,761 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Oh my god! Thank you so much! I thought I was gonna die! xD :3
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thank you for that solution, Quold.

I've writtin up a blog entry here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/03/sims-reset-from-stage-instead-of-performing.html

Credits go to you of course.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Liljenfeld69Liljenfeld69 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Am having problems too. My Sim has a gig in the park. She sets up the stage and nothing happens. She's wearing customized career clothes but I haven't seen any stage clothes anywhere ???
  • Typh39Typh39 Posts: 16
    edited March 2012
    Same problem even with career cloths on.

What are the stage clothes? The Career ones? If so, this fix does not work for me.

If it's the career clothes, this solution still does not fix the problem.
  • IkekiggIkekigg Posts: 4
    edited March 2012
    I got the same problem I trying all you said and still nothing, my sims will set up the stage and then just nothing happens arggggg I'm going crazy with this arrgggg!!!! :shock:
  • killerqueenAbi89killerqueenAbi89 Posts: 10
    edited March 2012
    Yeah I have same problem, and changing clothes isn't helping, :(
  • dajudynahdajudynah Posts: 353
    edited March 2012
    me too having this problem..any help??
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited March 2012
    I reset all the sims in the neighborhood using the cheat "resetsim *" It worked for me! :)
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited March 2012
    well i had that problem of sorts but i though it was when i went up a level
    you then have to tell your sim how to perform by clicking on the stage and you get the option end show - talk to audience - singer - if you click on singer you choose the songs they sing

after i went upto level 6 i now how to tell my singer what to do onstage otherwise he will just stand there tapping the mike and drinking water.

I am not so sure it is a glitch
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• AngelJaz1AngelJaz1 Posts: 53 New Member
    edited March 2012
    im having same problem. clothes changing doesnt help. my sim still gets resetted whenever i try performing. and not only my aktive sim. also all other sims in town that try to perform. i can see them while beeing the audience that they also get resetted and cant perform.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top