Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin of the username

Comments

• RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    edited August 2009
    Oooh, in that case, my name is an ointment!

Oooh, interesting!
  • tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited August 2009
    Oooh, in that case, my name is an ointment!

Oooh, interesting!

I could be wrong. It could be tooth paste.
  • buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah my dogs name, I'm not creative if thats what your looking for.
  • InkedKittenInkedKitten Posts: 67 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My boyfriend calls me kitten and i have 6 tattoos
  • the_harlequinadethe_harlequinade Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2009
    Mine's a lot less interesting than everyone else's.
    Basically, I'm a member on a non-sim related forum, and around Valentine's day 2008, most of the girls were in the off-topic section complaining that they weren't going to get Valentines. So anyways, one of the guys created an account and through Personal Messages, sent anonymous Valentines to every single female on the forum. I'm talking thousands and thousands of girls. The alias he used was 'The Harlequin' and I thought it was cute so I used it on here, hopefully as a reminder to be as nice to people as he was.

Yeah, I'm deep. :P
  • Cierrathon93Cierrathon93 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My name is Cierra and i was thinking about tv show marathons so i thought to myself..."cierrathon93"...oh and i was born in 1993
  • photomunkephotomunke Posts: 336 Member
    edited August 2009
    mine's Photo- because I wanted to be a photographer @ the time, but now all everything else had turned into YogaMunke (I wish we could change usernames here! :P) because I've become an instructor, and then Munke because it's a cool set of letters from my first and last name that spell Monkey! :P It also looks like it could possibly supposed to be Monk I guess... but it's really Monkey!

:D
  • MontaarMontaar Posts: 70 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If I were a dinosaur I would be called: MONTAAR!!
    My name is Monika
  • buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    Mine's a lot less interesting than everyone else's.
    Basically, I'm a member on a non-sim related forum, and around Valentine's day 2008, most of the girls were in the off-topic section complaining that they weren't going to get Valentines. So anyways, one of the guys created an account and through Personal Messages, sent anonymous Valentines to every single female on the forum. I'm talking thousands and thousands of girls. The alias he used was 'The Harlequin' and I thought it was cute so I used it on here, hopefully as a reminder to be as nice to people as he was.

Yeah, I'm deep. :P
    Alot less interesting huh.
  • Emaira0502Emaira0502 Posts: 62 Member
    edited August 2009
    It's a combination of me and my daughters' names and my son's birthday. And I just love the name.
    Priorities...Family, Friends, Sims!!
    200.gif
  • CauzCauz Posts: 457 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm not really sure where mine came from i'm just pretty sure i've used it for every game/forum/site i've joined. It's short and its also slang for the word "because" Cauuuusee. :)
  • chikomarikochikomariko Posts: 43 New Member
    edited August 2009
    name that rhymns with my name & my name. XD
  • ThatStaceyGirlThatStaceyGirl Posts: 65 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It's my name :)
  • Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    edited August 2009
    I used to have 2 budgies named Checks and Sky, they were my favourite pets when I was little, so I put the two together to create checksky, and I like it because to me it sounds like checkered sky. The 3 is how many birds I had at that time, the name might sound dumb, but it means something to me.
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • CharlotteAnneCharlotteAnne Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    My name and middle name.
  • ilikeshellfishilikeshellfish Posts: 95 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Mine's pretty self explanatory...
  • TheOceanTheOcean Posts: 14 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It's TheOcean because my favourite song by Led Zeppelin is The Ocean :D
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited August 2009
    I use the name of my master sim from TSO (the sims online) I used that as a login for Sims on Stage and I guess it stuck somewhere so it became the default name and I couldn't come up with a decent name at the time I registered here to change it to so now I am stuck with it. I was Rosebush3333 on Sims 1 and Rosebush3TSO on Sims 2. How I wish I could change my name now.
  • SimplySaturnSimplySaturn Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2009
    mine come from sailor moon! :mrgreen: after sailor saturn and the word simply! plus the planet rocks to! :mrgreen:
    1351619281351_zpssbklcerb.gif
  • SaronaSarona Posts: 1,578 New Member
    edited August 2009
    fizzjiggy wrote:
    2anna2002 wrote:
    fizzjiggy wrote:
    Mine's based on the name of this little guy:

fizzgig.gif

/Obscure?

It looks like one of those weird things from The Labyrinth.

Close! The movie he's from is a relative of The Labyrinth XD

I'm listening to the Labyrinth soundtrack right now. Does that make me a nerd? :oops: lol

I love that film!!
    edited August 2009
    wow i never relised that peoples names had such interesting (and bizzar) origins. Mine was just a name i thought of for another website. I **** at usernames so it was either Sarona or something ripped from someone else XD
  • DejavooDejavoo Posts: 293 New Member
    edited August 2009
    *answered a question and forgot to quote so it made no sence...name is on the next page though =) *

Edit for quote fail
    edited August 2009
    Sarona wrote:
    wow i never relised that peoples names had such interesting (and bizzar) origins. Mine was just a name i thought of for another website. I **** at usernames so it was either Sarona or something ripped from someone else XD

:shock: im not allowed to say **** ?
  • violasrock95violasrock95 Posts: 304 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sarona wrote:
    So what is the origin of your username? Is it an inside joke, your name, a name you like ect.

Im just curious, i alway see really cool ones.

mine's because violas rock, though I'm not claiming they are the best. And 1995 is the date of one of my dogs.
  • WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited August 2009
    WoW - for world of warcraft, the other game I'm addicted to
    Lynnia - a name I made up when I was, like, 6 years old for playing pretend games with my neighbor, based off my middle name of Lynn. I then took it when I started playing WoW and used it for my druid's character name.