Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for EA to release the "Create-A-World -- BETA" tool on the Mac platform.

Comments

• JazziLoveBerryJazziLoveBerry Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    Signed!
    Jazziloveberry

For all the people saying that we are wasting our time and that we should be petitioning to Apple-

Idk how signing a petition to Apple is going to do anything either. They aren't the ones making the game. It's EA who should be talking to Apple and trying to figure out how they can work this out. Did EA talk to Apple about it? Are they trying to work it out with Apple? Apparently not since an employee stated that they have no plans with CAW for macs. Mac users paid the same price as PC users and it sucks that we don't get this opportunity like they do. I have had more problems on my Mac Sims than my PC Sims and I really don't think it's fair to MAC users.
  • summore5summore5 Posts: 17
    edited January 2012
    Signed even though i'm not a Mac user I feel your pain and totally agree :)
  • ashleyohyeahashleyohyeah Posts: 10
    edited January 2012
    Signed!
  • Agent_TashiAgent_Tashi Posts: 6
    edited January 2012
    Signed.
  • broad_abroadbroad_abroad Posts: 18
    edited January 2012
    Signed
  • DozerDaneDozerDane Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Signed
  • JessicaTrJessicaTr Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    How do I sign the petition!?
  • etherealdreamsetherealdreams Posts: 27
    edited February 2012
    Signed - lets get this cookie baked please!
  • Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    edited February 2012
    Signed
    rifJadC.png
  • khynneakhynnea Posts: 265 Member
    edited February 2012
    Signed.

I'm wasting my MacBook Pro away having to run dual boot to use CAW (and play swtor but that's another gripe for another forum, the sum total of gripes drove me back to playing Sims3 :shock: ). After a week of fighting with some of the same old things in worlds I'd not played, I was inspired to create my own but not pleased to have to do it in PC mode, shutting me out of all of my graphic design software on the Mac side. I learned the hard way on swtor that Parallels didn't cut it for graphics, and frankly given how buggy CAW is, and how laggy Sims3 is even with 8GB of ram I don't want to be running on Parallels (virtual machine).

So please release it on a Mac platform. It's been years. Can you please do more than a beta too? And where is the venue for providing feedback on the application? I realize I'm late to the party but seriously, the user experience leaves much to be desired and we won't talk about the documentation. Thank the Sims3 community for providing so much on the web. Sheesh.
  • lady9500lady9500 Posts: 2
    edited February 2012

• LadyDarkDaysLadyDarkDays Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    Signed.
  • madstrike36madstrike36 Posts: 22
    edited February 2012
    Sign me up please

I would love to create my own world. My PC is so slow I gave up on it, so I switched to mac, but am frustrated at the lack of worlds I like.
    Thanks
  • glacialfjordglacialfjord Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    Signed.
  • BrandynLorrellBrandynLorrell Posts: 48 New Member
    edited February 2012
    If I could sign this a million times I would!!!! :shock:
  • HorseShowGalHorseShowGal Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    :thumbup: im in
  • thesim53thesim53 Posts: 246 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Signed.

The sims 3 and all its stuff including, Create a world, ep's, sp's,etc. stuffed up on my window xp, I am now using a macbook pro an I really want to try to start re-creating the world that I have started to create billions of times.
  • EmilyPaige2EmilyPaige2 Posts: 4
    edited February 2012
    This is downright unfair. I you can play the sims 3 on pc's and macs,then everything to do with the sims should be playable to a mac. I don't understand why they can't make another format for mac users?! I mean c'mon i want to create my own town but guess what?!:D I freaking have a mac. I can't download any towns because my game automatically crashes! ITS NOT FAIR. :cry: :evil: :thumbdown: :-( :(
  • Floyz8Floyz8 Posts: 5
    edited February 2012
    I sign!
  • Kubbi512Kubbi512 Posts: 4
    edited March 2012
    I sign.
  • RiRiBabe16RiRiBabe16 Posts: 4
    edited March 2012
    I agree!! PC's are constantly crashing and don't work properly, how come they always get priority??

Signed RiRiBabe16
  • cutie9676cutie9676 Posts: 135 New Member
    edited March 2012
    signed!
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited March 2012
    Signed!!! (:
    44444.gif
  • prettymorning27prettymorning27 Posts: 9
    edited March 2012
    Signed. I'm DYING for CAW for Mac!
  • KerrynBKerrynB Posts: 515 New Member