March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who did your legacy founder marry?

My legacy founder, Liana Looney asked Simis Bachelor to break up with Jocasta and he excepted first time and then they got married, I know weird choice huh? And yes I am aware he is identified as a "rich" sim, but at that time I didn't think about the rules they just looked like a good couple so I couldn't resist, it kinda sucks though because when his kids are toddlers he is going to be an old man. :shock:

Comments

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    My first founder married Chris Steel
    Second founder Married Stiles McGraw
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    my founder married some random fireman
  • StartmeupStartmeup Posts: 171 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My founder didn't marry because her lifetime wish was to raise five children from babies to teenagers. So moving a husband in would have just been another Sim to take care of. Then because all I really wanted out of Hank Goddard were his genes anyway so they were just each others romantic interests until they died. :)
  • velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Erin Kennedy
    :]
  • MedeousMedeous Posts: 1,085 Member
    edited July 2009
    My founder in Sunset Valley married Jamie Jolina. The one in Riverview married Heather Crosby. :D
  • aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Connor Frio, too bad all the kids turned out gingers. I edited their hair colour so faaaaast after they hit toddlerhood.
  • sims3freakAdamsims3freakAdam Posts: 393 Member
    edited July 2009
    aarin wrote:
    Connor Frio, too bad all the kids turned out gingers. I edited their hair colour so faaaaast after they hit toddlerhood.

Hey that's unfair my founder is ginger. :cry::lol:
    edited July 2009
    You can have my ginger kids then, because my founder had black hair and got the poor end of the bargain tbh.

I only married him for his laptop that he keeps in his personal inventory.
  • velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited July 2009
    aarin wrote:
    You can have my ginger kids then, because my founder had black hair and got the poor end of the bargain tbh.

I only married him for his laptop that he keeps in his personal inventory.

My first simself married him.... for his house 8) hehe
    edited July 2009
    My first simself married him.... for his house 8) hehe

Who needs a house when you have a gigantic lawn!
  • kusattakokoroxkusattakokorox Posts: 271 Member
    edited July 2009
    Connor Frio and Christopher Steel.

She divorced Chrissy after she found him in Fiona McIrish's trampy arms :(

Unfortunately, I didn't get ginger children, but instead, a heard of brunettes which carried through until generation four where we finally got some needed colour @_@;;
  • JomosaurusJomosaurus Posts: 188 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Christopher Steel. ^^'
  • ratterriercottonratterriercotton Posts: 511 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My 1st Legacy in Sunset Valley married Leighton Sekemoto. The 2nd one in Riverview married Roxie Lin.
  • sims3freakAdamsims3freakAdam Posts: 393 Member
    edited July 2009
    bump
  • stylus325stylus325 Posts: 958 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Bianca Brookfield married Thornton Wolff and they had 4 kids, 2 of which are twins. Thornton has passed now. but my founder is still alive and kicking with her 4 beautiful in game born children who are all teens and young adults now.

id say it was a successful first generation!
  • SilverPsychoSilverPsycho Posts: 74 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My founder Fing Sparlon married a firewoman named Lilian, then after she died he married someone named Kaitlyn who used to go to school with his second child.
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    Christopher Steel
  • MzThornMzThorn Posts: 383 New Member
    edited July 2009
    No one. I turned my back for a second and found her flirting with Vadim Simovitch. They got as far as romantic interests and she had one child, but never rolled the wants to have him break up with Fatima, so she stayed a single mother. I think he met their child once before he died.
  • lilyboblilybob Posts: 940 Member
    edited July 2009
    My legacy founder isn't married yet, but I might marry him to a sim I created (i never played him though)
    his skiin is green wich rocks, but I had to make him divorce his wife. :-/
  • xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2009
    Christopher Steel :)
  • Rad6380Rad6380 Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 2009
    My Legacy founder was partners with (and had three children with) Jared Frio, although they never got married (I kind of forgot to do that).

My Apocalypse Legacy founder married Shana something in Riverview but I've forgotten her surname and she doesn't have a family.
  • MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited July 2009
    i didnt do the legacy challenge but i still want to share who my sim married!
    My sim, Chelse Peters married Christopher Steel but he cheated with Mendy Ursine so they broke up and she didnt remarry.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • simskiersimskier Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Mine waited a while, and when Bebe Hart aged up he married her.
  • CauzCauz Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2009
    Cycl0ne Sw0rd
  • tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited July 2009
    My 1st Legacy in Sunset Valley married Leighton Sekemoto. The 2nd one in Riverview married Roxie Lin.

Same here.

EDIT:I don't have Riverview though, so not that part. :)

It is my first legacy for Sims3, and I find it is very hard to make enough money for a decent house.