Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the new lot sizes in the update?

Ive heard that some people have the new lot sizes, but I don't see them. Are they there? Do you guys have them?

Comments

• geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nope , no new lot sizes here. Actually it's the first time i hear about new lot sizes
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited March 2012
    I did not notice any when i went to check, unless they only added one or two.

it did not seem like more for me. Of course, I could be wrong. I rarely add lots, so I dont play around with that enough to be fully used to what it was like before.
  • PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I never noticed any. o.o
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited March 2012
    I didn't see any either. Simguru Aaron mentioned they were coming because of the new venues. Maybe there is another patch coming with the game.
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited March 2012
    Maybe there is another patch coming with the game.

Thats what I've been thinking.
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited March 2012
    I really wish they would let us have a extra feature that lets one create lots of specific sizes by inputing it into a form. you would have limitations on how small or large, of course, as a 1x1 lot would be pointless. but it would help when re configuring your town, and you can set the lots specifically to the size of the building or rabbit hole you are placing.

also, is there a way to freely rotate lots? it seems you only have like 8 possible placement angles in the in game town editor. wish I could put them up against odd angled roads, and have them fit in instead of being at an odd angle to the road.

I think that is a more pressing matter, honestly. But I will gladly accept new lot sizes.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited March 2012
    I think you can rotate lots by using the alternate key.
  • simsfan95173simsfan95173 Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited March 2012
    CMWarren wrote:
    also, is there a way to freely rotate lots?

Yes, you press Alt and left click at the same time to turn it.
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited March 2012
    I was hoping that they would fix the fact that my game is unpaused when I load a Save Game Name that wat paused b4 Saving, which I really don't Like The Career outfits if it could get fixed too, and have the LN Monocle, and Earpiece set as accessories in Everyday and Formal, would make a little bit happier but if they do another update I want it to fix the Unpausing once a Paused Save Game Name is Loaded, otherwise I won't download it, Simgurus please read

P.S. I thought magician's were never supposed to reveal their secrets even in a game normally, hence the term, Sorry A Magician Never Reveal his/Her Secrets.