Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of him?

Comments

• friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited March 2012
    of the new pics i like the first hair better :wink:
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    Nooo don't put more hair on him...except for on his head ! :cry: He's manly enough, he's okay!!

Yeah. He's cute in his not-so-burlyness.

If you made her burly I would no longer like him. XD But, I do think he needs a more guy-ish hairstyle.

Did you say make 'her' burly? Wait what happened to HIM?!
    Oh my gosh i am confused now *lol* It's not okay to make a female burly...I would think.

Anyways, i think solar is going to change the hair!
    Let's just see what it looks like. :mrgreen:
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2012
    The second hair suits him perfectly, me thinks.
  • SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I like the 1st and 2nd hair a lot!
  • solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    Nooo don't put more hair on him...except for on his head ! :cry: He's manly enough, he's okay!!

If you made her burly I would no longer like him. XD But, I do think he needs a more guy-ish hairstyle.

Oh my gosh i am confused now *lol* It's not okay to make a female burly...I would think.

Hahahaha no, he is not a she. xDD And yes, that is not okay. :lol:
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:

OH MY GOODNESS.

That was quite the typo I made there.

• FrankieChuuFrankieChuu Posts: 611 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I think he's really good looking. :oops:

I'd download him :D ~
    edited March 2012
    I think he's really good looking. :oops:

I'd download him :D ~

Really?? I'm glad! ^_^ Gotta h.a.s.h out some details and he should be up sometime tonight (hopefully). :)

h.a.s.h is a bad word? O_o
    edited March 2012
    How about either of these outfits? (I'm not a huge fan of the pants, TBH, but I can deal.)

Screenshot-97-3.jpg
    Screenshot-98-3.jpg
  • eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2012
    He's gotten even better since I was here earlier! I like his hair! Nice clothes, too. :thumbup: I bet his kids would be cuties :-)
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou
    edited March 2012
    eilian wrote:
    He's gotten even better since I was here earlier! I like his hair! Nice clothes, too. :thumbup: I bet his kids would be cuties :-)

Haha I hope so! If they're not I might cry. ;-;

All right, well, my mom's throwing a hissy fit about wanting to get on the computer, so I'm going to have to get off for now! Might get back on in a couple of hours after she goes to bed, so let me know what you think about the hair and clothes! (Also - just thought about this - he might need a name. XD Suggestions are welcome! :3)
    edited March 2012
    I prefer the second outfit.

He looks Russian to me XD So I would name him something like..I don't know XD Misha Medvedev. :3

EDIT: Evidently, I was thinking of Putin and his sidekick when I made that name XD Took me awhile to notice I did that, too :lol:
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:

He looks Russian to me XD So I would name him something like..I don't know XD Misha Medvedev. :3

EDIT: Evidently, I was thinking of Putin and his sidekick when I made that name XD Took me awhile to notice I did that, too :lol:

Yeah, I didn't realize that sweater in the first outfit came so low. :/ Makes him look weird. *sigh* Wish I could find some skinny pants for guys that didn't look so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like that though. Really not liking those pants. x_x' Hmm. Russian, you say? Eeeenteresting. >:3
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:

Yeah, I didn't realize that sweater in the first outfit came so low. :/ Makes him look weird. *sigh* Wish I could find some skinny pants for guys that didn't look so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like that though. Really not liking those pants. x_x' Hmm. Russian, you say? Eeeenteresting. >:3

The jeans I really like in game are those ones that aren't really skinny-skinny but aren't as bulky as the others XD

They look similar to these:

Screenshot-575.jpg?t=1329970558
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    Emily4331 wrote:

The jeans I really like in game are those ones that aren't really skinny-skinny but aren't as bulky as the others XD

They look similar to these:

Screenshot-575.jpg?t=1329970558

O_O Those are gorgeous. Wheeeeere can I fiiiiiiiiiiiiindz them?
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited March 2012
    I think he looks great SM! But then again, you always make great sims. You're talented like that. :)
    giphy.gif

edited March 2012
    KATENESS wrote:
    I think he looks great SM! But then again, you always make great sims. You're talented like that. :)

Awww. ^____^'''' Thaaaank you. :3 You're more talented than me, though. :b
    edited March 2012
    KATENESS wrote:

Awww. ^____^'''' Thaaaank you. :3 You're more talented than me, though. :b

You must have me confused with someone else. :wink:

Did you see my post about my new favorite sim? He was born in-game. I wasn't involved.
    giphy.gif

edited March 2012
    Yesh but you created the sims that gave you the born in game sims, right? :P So they had to be pretty cute! :P

edit: And yeah, I did see! He was adorable! :3
    edited March 2012
    Yesh but you created the sims that gave you the born in game sims, right? :P So they had to be pretty cute! :P

Well he's a third generation, so I created his grandma. She had some really good genes.

How's your sim coming along? Did you find your skinny jeans?
    giphy.gif

edited March 2012
    KATENESS wrote:

Well he's a third generation, so I created his grandma. She had some really good genes.

How's your sim coming along? Did you find your skinny jeans?

If I knew where to find the ones that Emily posted, I'd be gold. Unfortunately I'm not on my simming computer right now, or I'd go searching for it (although I am tempted to go to TSR and wander around there since I'm on my crappy computer... but I'm scared that downloading anything from there and transferring it to the good computer will pass on a virus. ;-; )
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited March 2012
    I like your male sim quite a lot! I hardly make any decent males which is why I only doing mostly female.
    edited March 2012
    I like your male sim quite a lot! I hardly make any decent males which is why I only doing mostly female.

Thanks! I usually do females, too, as I have more options for CC, but I was getting bored with the males in my bin. :XD:
  • SarriakaSarriaka Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2012
    I haven't really created any share-worthy sims in a while, and I haven't created a decent male in twice as long. So I'm working on this guy right now, but something feels a bit... off to me. :? Do you have any suggestions/comments/etc?

Screenshot-87-3.jpg

preview.rQB8b5MAgf25Gxkx_250.gif

It doesn't matter how his hair looks or what he wears; he is perfect.
    edited March 2012
    Sarriaka wrote:
    I haven't really created any share-worthy sims in a while, and I haven't created a decent male in twice as long. So I'm working on this guy right now, but something feels a bit... off to me. :? Do you have any suggestions/comments/etc?

Screenshot-87-3.jpg

preview.rQB8b5MAgf25Gxkx_250.gif

It doesn't matter how his hair looks or what he wears; he is perfect.

:lol: OMG That's such an epic gif. xDD And thank you very much. :3 I'm almost done with him! Just gotta find that blasted pair of PANTS. >_>

So. I am now going on a CC hunt. :b