Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of him?

Comments

• SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Awesome!! I can't wait to see the results ^.^

I might have to log off. I need to study for economy exam tomorrow T.T
    Before I go, Can I add you? You seem really nice (:
    I'll be sure to check out your topic tomorrow, i have it saved :mrgreen:
  • solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited March 2012
    Awesome!! I can't wait to see the results ^.^

I might have to log off. I need to study for economy exam tomorrow T.T
    Before I go, Can I add you? You seem really nice (:
    I'll be sure to check out your topic tomorrow, i have it saved :mrgreen:

Of course you can! ^_^" (Truth be told, I thought I'd already added you ages ago, or I would have done so immediately. >_>' Losing my mind a bit. xD) I'll talk to you tomorrow, then! ^_^ Good luck on your exam!
    edited March 2012
    Oh my gosh, sorry for posting a lot!! I just happened to find these hairstyles, what do you think?

http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/search/label/Sims 3 Hair
    The Ares male short hair & Crescent Short hair for males. 8)

PS: Thanks for wishing me good luck ! :) I'll do well! Thanks for accepting my friend request, i'm soo glad I have a new friend xD

edited March 2012
    Oh my gosh, sorry for posting a lot!! I just happened to find these hairstyles, what do you think?

http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/search/label/Sims 3 Hair
    The Ares male short hair & Crescent Short hair for males. 8)

PS: Thanks for wishing me good luck ! :) I'll do well! Thanks for accepting my friend request, i'm soo glad I have a new friend xD

Oh, no worries! I appreciate the help! :D I actually have the Ares hair already, and I thought it looked a bit strange, but I'll post comparison pics when I can (it's gonna take me a bit longer, though, 'cause I just cleared my cache w/ CC Magic, so it's rebuilding - which'll take at least 10 minutes - and then I have to shut the game down and install the Crescent hair and then another one from that site, 'cause it looks uber cute. :3)
    I certainly hope so! ^_^ I should probably be studying for my own test in Japanese tomorrow, but I'd rather be simming. XD Me too, I love meeting new people on here! :3

eta: Wouldn't you know the most recent hair isn't available for download because people can't abide by the creator's wishes, so the creator gets fed up and won't share publicly. *sigh*
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited March 2012
    I think you did a great job making a unique looking sim. I just don't like fem males
    edited March 2012
    I just don't like fem males

Thanks, but not entirely sure what you mean by this. :?
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2012
    fkdajfpoafim

that hair is awesome, Stephie! :O :O

• friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited March 2012

translation: girly or emo guys
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited March 2012

Oh, well to me he is a bit soft/feminine. Some people love that in males, I just don't. But I still think you did an incredible job and made an incredible sim. I was just stating my preference which is less soft looking males.
    edited March 2012
    friohur wrote:

translation: girly or emo guys

No, I understand that. Just not sure which of my sims she meant. :? 'Cause the second one I posted (as a reference) is definitely more toward that side, but this one... Not entirely sure.
    edited March 2012

Oh, well to me he is a bit soft/feminine. Some people love that in males, I just don't. But I still think you did an incredible job and made an incredible sim. I was just stating my preference which is less soft looking males.

Oh, I see. I guess my definition of 'manly' men is a little different than most, then. :XD: 'Cause he's way more on the manly side than what I'm into, TBTH. :XD:
    edited March 2012
    I think they mean burly. :lol:

They like burly men....I can't say that with a straight face XDD
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

Hehee! x) I had the same reaction too!! It's like...WHY didn't I find this hair earlier?! Coolest things are found on the randomest sites sometimes. xD
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    I think they mean burly. :lol:

They like burly men....I can't say that with a straight face XDD

Hahahahaha burly. xDDDD Sooooooooooo awkward... :lol:
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

Hehee! x) I had the same reaction too!! It's like...WHY didn't I find this hair earlier?! Coolest things are found on the randomest sites sometimes. xD

It's definitely a cute hair, IDK why I didn't download it before! I have two other hairs from that site. Still makes me sad that the cutest one there (for girls, no less) has no DL link. >_> Why put it up if you won't let us DL it?! x_x;
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

It's definitely a cute hair, IDK why I didn't download it before! I have two other hairs from that site. Still makes me sad that the cutest one there (for girls, no less) has no DL link. >_> Why put it up if you won't let us DL it?! x_x;

Apparently, people were converting them for TS2 without their permission.

And yes. Burly men.

They're hairy and manly. Manly manly burly men.
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

That's a really lame fail...on the creator's part. -_-
    At least if the hair wasn't cute I wouldn't mind *lol* Ugh that's just soo cruel and mean!
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

Apparently, people were converting them for TS2 without their permission.

And yes. Burly men.

They're hairy and manly. Manly manly burly men.

That's what I saw. But it still makes me sad. :(

And he has body hair! (A very little bit, because body hair on guys creeps me out, but still... ) :lol:
    edited March 2012
    Emily4331 wrote:
    fkdajfpoafim

That's a really lame fail...on the creator's part. -_-
    At least if the hair wasn't cute I wouldn't mind *lol* Ugh that's just soo cruel and mean!

I knowww!! ;-; It was ADORABLE. <3 But it was posted sometime last year. So they probably won't update it. :(
    edited March 2012
    Nooo don't put more hair on him...except for on his head ! :cry: He's manly enough, he's okay!!
    edited March 2012
    No no. Burly men.

He isn't hairy enough to be a burly man! XDD
  • friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited March 2012
    *lays trail of Ron plushies back to the HP thread*
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
    edited March 2012
    Nooo don't put more hair on him...except for on his head ! :cry: He's manly enough, he's okay!!

Yeah. He's cute in his not-so-burlyness.

If you made her burly I would no longer like him. XD But, I do think he needs a more guy-ish hairstyle.
    edited March 2012

LOL! xD

So here's the hairs I DLed (plus a pic of him w/ body hair so you can see if you like it or not - I'm still deciding :P):

Screenshot-93-2.jpg
    Screenshot-94-3.jpg
    Screenshot-95-3.jpg
    Screenshot-96-3.jpg
    edited March 2012
    friohur wrote:
    *lays trail of Ron plushies back to the HP thread*

WON WON!!! *glomp* :mrgreen:

@Emily - Hahaha burly men scare me. xDD