Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Gift To Those Who Own Lunar Lakes...

124...Next

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited February 2012
    Your welcome and thanks, Mwjessica723...
    I love building lots and sharing them here, especially when so many people seem to enjoy them. That's why I appreciate all the kind feedback that I'm getting here too.

Plus thank you so much for the Forte Lounger, with it's modern and sleek style I think it will fit quite well in Lunar Lakes, especially replacing the base loungers EA used around town.

The dance club is taking a bit longer than usual, I'm still tweaking it a bit... I'm just not quite happy with it yet.
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited February 2012
    This is amazing!! :mrgreen: Recommended, will download when I get lunar lakes...SOMEDAY!!! :lol:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2012
    ShaneyBoy wrote:
    This is amazing!! :mrgreen: Recommended, will download when I get lunar lakes...SOMEDAY!!! :lol:

Start downloading, my friend. 8)

Gorgeous stuff, Jase!
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited February 2012
    ShaneyBoy...
    Thanks so much for the rec's and I think that congratulations should be sent your way too. :D

Reachsims...
    Thank you so much for all the kind words. :)
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited February 2012
    I've decided to bookmark this thread, as I keep losing it with all the other stuff filling up the board!

I'm loving all the latest lots, particularly the training ground! I can see that I might have to have two versions of LL - I want all your stuff in one game and I want some of the stuff from other friends too! :mrgreen:

Off to leave some recs. :D
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank u so much for your wonderful creations, i downloaded all of them.
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited February 2012
    Reachsims wrote:
    ShaneyBoy wrote:

Start downloading, my friend. 8)

Gorgeous stuff, Jase!

THANKS SO MUCH!!! :mrgreen: I still can't believe it... :shock: Can't wait to play this new world and I'm also going to download your lot Jase.

Again, thanks sooo much Reach! :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2012
    ShaneyBoy wrote:
    THANKS SO MUCH!!! :mrgreen: I still can't believe it... :shock: Can't wait to play this new world and I'm also going to download your lot Jase.

Again, thanks sooo much Reach! :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

You are very welcome, Shane, and I know you will love Jase's lots there. I tried leaving a comment on your page but I got hit with the brick wall of this morning's major site maintenance. :D
  • zawkzawk Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone! It's been over 11 years but does anyone have links or downloads of these Lunar Lakes lots? They are amazing but unfortunately the links in the post do not work :(