Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share #96-97-- pp. 204--Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited July 2009
    To those looking for results:
    I'm still waiting on one judge who has had a busy week. I believe they should be in today. I always announce here and provide a link when I post them. I also announce it at Yahoo! and on the front page of Builders' Boulevard.

Addict
  • anita2606anita2606 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2009
    oops, wrong place, nevermind this post :)
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited July 2009
    addict1220 wrote:
    To those looking for results:
    I'm still waiting on one judge who has had a busy week. I believe they should be in today. I always announce here and provide a link when I post them. I also announce it at Yahoo! and on the front page of Builders' Boulevard.

Addict

Thank you. I did not mean to sound impatient. I'm paranoid that I'll miss it, that's all. :oops: :)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2009
    Well I am new to all this bilding thing and was just wonderling about the Bed and breakfast for Ham & Honey. Challenge #7 I don't know if it is posted somewhere else or if I missed it. I don't know if you posted the winners in the groups as yet.
    I don't know how you go about this.
    We are now on challenge 9 (starter house) and I feel like I missed something.
    Buy the way I will be doing the Challenge #9 for a starter house. I haven't started as yet but will be soon.
  • anniepksanniepks Posts: 561 Member
    edited July 2009
    Okay, more comments for Summer of Love,

Lilinetti - DiterPrivate will be downloading the entire town to the following safe website started by Addict1220 as soon as all the entries are in, it will still be a little while: http://www.buildersboulevard.com/apps/wiki/build-n-share-weekly-challenges-archives

Addict - Love the sunken Living Room great job all over.

Xoxaz - Neat angels.

Simming in the Rain - Very Tropical.

icrawbeans - love the 3's company doors and the very different personalities coming through.

Chase - Love the ice cream parlor it's like a 50's soda fountain that got remodeled for the 60's which happened a lot.

Annie
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited July 2009
    ok i rec'd all the summer of love entries that i could. they all look great. next thing to do is the families. but not now sleep time. its very late...ah early here.
  • Nevar530Nevar530 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited July 2009
    All of the entries are looking so cool
  • BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited July 2009
    Ive finished :) just waiting on some patterns to spruce the place up :3

Edit im gonna playtest in a new save game with a copy so it doesnt depreciate the cost.
  • SimsLovingBabeSimsLovingBabe Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Evalen-
    Addict will post here, on Builder's Boulevard, and on the Yahoo group page when the results are in. She is waiting on one more judge but said the results might be up tonight. I'm excited too =D
    ~SimsLovingBabe~
  • SlythSlyth Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hello, Addict, just wondering if it's to late to join the build 'n' share community just finished building my firm and representative, i've been reading the challenges and they sound really fun :D
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited July 2009
    Welcome, Slyth!

Make yourself at home! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

If you haven't yet, you can join us over at www.buildersboulevard.com and our Yahoo! Group at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/buildersboulevard/

:mrgreen:
    edited July 2009
    A big congrats to Addict on her FEATURE for her Summer of Love house!!!
  • KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2009
    Anjubee wrote:

Ditto! Grats Addict!
  • SlythSlyth Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thanks Anjubee, just wondering, has week #9 started yet, i can't find any information on it, thanks :D
  • KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2009
    It has started, and it has its own thread this week!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/77253.page
  • valennealvvalennealv Posts: 641 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Anjubee wrote:

Anjubee, do you help addict with the neighbourhood projects?
    edited July 2009
    valennealv wrote:
    Anjubee wrote:

Anjubee, do you help addict with the neighbourhood projects?

There are a lot of helpful people around here. I try to help where I can. What's up?
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2009
    Evalen-
    Addict will post here, on Builder's Boulevard, and on the Yahoo group page when the results are in. She is waiting on one more judge but said the results might be up tonight. I'm excited too =D
    ~SimsLovingBabe~

Thanks, I just thought I missed this, this is my first one, I know it must be hard and time consuming, I was just wondering if I missed it. thanks for the relpy, this is so much fun. I am realy enjoying this forum, it is the best one out here. I am so glad that I checked it out.
  • addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Biscuits' results are in!

All except mid-level, which is in-progress by Queeniehannah. Look for her post coming to that thread soon!

Addict

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/135/47204.page#782943
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey Simmers!

Wanted to pop in and let you know that we think these weekly challenges are amazing! We always look forward to seeing new themes. The lots, households, and stories we're seeing are absolutely fab ;).

If any of you feel this thread is getting a bit too long and would like to start a new one, let us know so we can lock, or unsticky this to make way for a new one.

Otherwise - please continue - we can't wait to see what new themes you'll share :D !
  • MamaGothMamaGoth Posts: 133 New Member
    edited July 2009
    OMG!

I.....I.....got featured!

*trying to remember how to breath*

They tagged my story for the art school for the Summer of Love!

Now...if only I hadn't had so many typos.....soooo embarrassed. :oops: Feel free to laugh, fearless English Teacher leader. Every teacher I ever had is thinking "I told you to always double-check things" right now and wondering why.

Sorry if it sounds really braggy to post the news myself, but I. AM. JUST. SO. EXCITED!
  • SimsLovingBabeSimsLovingBabe Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Congratulations MamaGoth!!! Do they send you a message or do you just have to wait a million years to notice? Haha.
    ~SimsLovingBabe~
  • clovergoddessclovergoddess Posts: 126 Member
    edited July 2009
    HAHAHAHAHA THE UPLOADER UPLOADED MY LOT! I must have woken up with the "Lucky" Trait this morning...

Lot title (the one you gave it) and link to the posted asset: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=794961

Additional links (to pictures, etc.): http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/Clovergoddess/Sims3/Caliente%20Starter%20Home/?albumview=slideshow

Photo Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/615/34284.page#786106

[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/Clovergoddess/Sims3/Caliente Starter Home/Screenshot.jpg "width=600" "height=450"[/img]
  • amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited July 2009
    An enthusiastic Congratulations to all of you getting Featured! Way to go! I'm so happy for you. :):):):)
  • TwitchesTwitches Posts: 221 New Member
    edited July 2009
    ok posting this here as its the sticky one.. :shock:

As a fairly new player to THE Sims
    and an extremely new participant in the Build-n-Share challenges
    I would like to take a minute and share some thoughts with anyone fresh to all this as well.

First, don't be afraid, nobody is going to bite you
    Sometimes what may seem rude, it is simply honesty and directness
    When told not to do something or to put that in this thread
    it is no different then listening to your flight attendant..
    "stow your bags in the overhead, exits here here and here, thank you buh bye now"

Read and take notes.
    This not only applies to the specifics of the challenge
    but to what others are saying and doing.
    Use their knowledge as inspiration.

Speak up! We are not mind readers.. Well most of us anyways.
    If you do not know about that, then ask about it
    If you like this, then post it and let them know

and finally

Do not be ashamed for a project you worked on.
    It does not matter if it looks like a pop up trailer instead of the taj mahal
    If you spent your time and put forth effort into your build
    it is your work, your creation.. stick it on your fridge and smile.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top