Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIFF ~Spring Sims International Film Festivals March 2012.

Comments

• jojorox123jojorox123 Posts: 16
    edited February 2012
  • kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited February 2012
    @SimRomanovXVI I love how SIFF gets more and more amazing every round. And I hope to see your video up on our playlist!

@jojorox123 the video link is not working :(
    edited February 2012
    Updated the first page. You can find the links to the trailers there, for more on who else is joining us this year make sure to check the Playbill!
  • DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited February 2012
    This Community is so amazing
  • SimRomanovXVISimRomanovXVI Posts: 54
    edited February 2012
    I have officially entered now. Woot.
    Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=obrLK2-SRGE

Poster1-2.jpg"width=640"

Poster2-1.jpg"width=640"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2012
    Check out the SIFF buzz on page one. Newly added Red Carpet story-telling by Anches and the Rising Stars magazine is up!
    Also The Exposer decided to drop in with some new information, afterwards we received this wanted poster for him.
    [img]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3093/wantedposterd.jpg"WIDTH=450 HEIGHT=600"[/img]
    edited February 2012
    P.S. awesome job SimRomanovXVI! can't wait to see the film.
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm trying to get to the Red Carpet, but my venue has sunk into the ground (earthquake/sink-hole?/World Editor) and my simhusband, Gerard J. Butler, is on his flight back from Champs les Sims (he was there for an audition and interview for the French film re-make "Trois Cents", not that you care - see the following ad he did there...)
    We're still hoping to get there in time.

Hey, if nothing else, I plugged this SIFF event's links on pg. 3 of my Gerry thread i]it's relevant here because he's an international movie star in RL and hopefully in your game[/i!

That's better than paying for more advertising and exposure, ain't it? :wink::mrgreen:
    Who doesn't want an internationally-renowned superstar to grace their film festival?! That would be crazy!

p.s. Love your banner, Kazee! It's spectacular!

p.p.s. SimRomanov, I absolutely LOVE the 'r' in Murder on your Alone In The Dark poster. It looks great!
    (heehee, *hugs*)
    edited February 2012
    Can you feel the intensity of the battle to come?!

Sparta%20final%20640w.jpg

Machinima-makers from around the world are going to go head-to-head in a battle for supremacy in the world's greatest Sim International Film Festival ever held in the history of simulated film festivals!

Get a seat in the arena early so you don't have to stand through the whole thing! Seats are free, so why wouldn't you?!

SIFF 2012
  • SylentwhysperSylentwhysper Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2012
    The countdown has begun, seventeen days before SIFF premieres!! Woot!
    WardHarthBanner1_zpspyw6omfp.png
    edited February 2012
    If you haven't done it yet and you plan on joining the Spring SIFF get your entries in before the 1st!
    http://simatography.webs.com/rulesandinfo.htm
    edited February 2012
    The countdown has begun, seventeen days before SIFF premieres!! Woot!
    Wooooooooo! *party high-five, Sy and Kazee*

And the Pre-SIFF parties are starting to heat up as we type! Machinima stars and famous sims popping up everywhere to promote their upcoming films! Producers getting frantic as the deadline looms over their productions! The pressure builds!

The rest of us not making films are socializing at the juice bar and watching the machinima-makers scramble and sweat!
    It's hilarious seeing them work so hard!

Screenshot-423.jpg

Don't miss out, come join in on all the fun at the Red Carpet and Pre-SIFF celebrations!!

Come check out who's wearing what and who!

"Are those Shimmychoos or Looeyrattan?" yes, I know - they're parodies of the real things

"OMG, he is NOT wearing THAT to the premieres, is he?!!"
    "What is up with her hair?!! Is she serious? She should hire a stylist..."

"Are they a couple now? When did that happen!"
    Etc., etc., etc...

The scandals, the romance, the filming catastrophes, the frenzy to tie up loose ends in promotional material before it's too late - you name it, it's happening right now over at Simatography !
    SIFF Spring 2012! Woooooo!

edits: Sorry, everyone. I had way too much juice at lunch. But I'm so excited for the next stage of SIFF!!... *falls off computer chair*
  • Gordana123Gordana123 Posts: 659 Member
    edited August 2014

Post edited by Gordana123 on
    edited March 2012
    Last day to get your submissions in!
    Watch for the viewers choice polls on best film poster and trailers this weekend.
    Will be updating the video section on the first page in just a moment to add in more trailers from the play bill.
    Happy Simming everyone!
    edited March 2012
    Viewers choice polls are up, get your votes in! http://simatography.webs.com/viewerschoicepolls.htm
    edited March 2012
    Woody Allen and Gerard J. Butler have voted and now they're able to relax!

Screenshot-501.jpg

Have you voted yet?

You're a Viewer, aren't you? You can make good Choices, can't you?
    Don't miss out and get your votes in!
    edited March 2012
    With only a week left until release there is one question I have in mind. Which films are you looking most forward to this season?
    edited March 2012
    P.S. you crack me Crescent, that is a great photo!
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited March 2012
    :lol: fun photos Cressie!

There is now only ONE WEEK until the films premiere. If you haven't voted yet for best trailer and best film poster drop by and support the artists.

Vote HERE

Don't forget to get dressed up for the Premiere Gala event. More Red Carpet photos HERE

64eaoi.jpg

[img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
    edited March 2012
    Glad to oblige, Kazee/Min :mrgreen: My sims are having an awfully smashing time at all the pre-parties around the towns, especially at Gerry's Arts Center. So many events are happening privately, so no no-listers know that they are going on - but they are!

Where are everyone else's pre-party pics?!
    I can't be the only one living it up before SIFF!!

Oh, suds! Minraed, I did forget to take my RC 'couples' pic - AGAIN!!! i]I blame my forgetfulness on this bubbler[/i

Screenshot-500.jpg

I'll get my simself and Gerry back over to picture backdrop in this venue and get my official 'pose' RC pics in!
    edited March 2012
    With only 2 days left until the films premiere here is a little something to get you by!
    http://youtu.be/WqAqi5I6-MM
    edited March 2012
    First few posts have been updated. I missed a couple of things but it is there now so check to see if there is anything you may have missed!
    edited March 2012
    Videos are popping up for the premiere! Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Simatographers/featured
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2012
    This event shouldn't be missed! We created an event for SIFF 2012 on our FB :D

http://www.facebook.com/events/319376571455328/

I just watched jinjaninja's movie - wow.
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yay!