Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth found dead in lunar lakes..? Now With Pictures after Her Resurrection

Comments

• Options
    CountFavCountFav Posts: 352 Member
    edited February 2012
    Daethaqt, I like your ideas but if the aliens lived under ground with the crystals then why weren't they discovered during the mining or when the underground portals would have been built

EA couldn't possibly make all of the Sims who have ever died in Luna Lakes, they probably only buried the most important/richest Sims.
    Why she is the oldest is an unanswered question though, maybe being the first Sims there they contracted an illness due to their new surroundings and died young.

I agree with you about the real Bella not being on the ship, like I said the clone was there in her place.

My thinking of why she would hid is because, if you put yourself in her shoes, you've escaped/been released from/by aliens, you have no memories, would be in a place you don't know/remember. Id be scared for my life and I would run and hide.

If the ship did belong to a Goth then surly there should be a prominent Goth family still living in Luna Lakes, not just an ncp mailwoman. Its more likely that it was owned by the Landgraabs, because isn't it called the Landgraab Industries Science Facility, and the Landgraab family are still a playable family in Luna Lakes. Also In the Sims 3 for nintendo Alex doesn't become a scientist "Unlike his father, and like his grandfather, he chose to work in the Business career instead of Science" so he wouldn't have the power or knowhow to build a rocket.

However I did have a similar thought about a Goth rescue mission, but the only problem with that is it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. And then why would there be so many different families looking for Bella?

The Rocket didn't land on Luna Lakes it crashed there, which would imply that the Bella who died was already on the Rocket.

I like your thinking with the whole MATH-ilde but its a bit of a stretch to jump from math to science, and to assume that Alex Goth is a relation. Although in Alex's bio it does say he likes "number theory." so maybe your right, but EA could have extended her tree to include Alex in it.
    However I did think, what if Mathilde Goth is Bellas third child? Because when men were abducted they got pregnant, and so did the women so what if it happened to Bella too (it would explain them looking similar, and the silver eyes and blue tips in her hair could be because she is alien)

perfectparis1, Stella Roth can't be a clone because she has parents, the Roth family was just a bit of fun for EA. Otherwise you would have to assume the whole Roth family is a clone of the goth family.

This is what I love about the Sims, all of the back stories and everyones different ideas of what happened to who! Its great to hear everyones different opinions on what happened!
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited February 2012
    This is so interesting! I kinda have a theory which could make totally no since, hahah, but I'll give it a try :)

Ok so the Bella who has been resurrected has goldish eyes, am I right? Well it's obvious that Bella is a clone, but the Bella in Sunset Valley as goldish eyes to. Maybe Bella has been cloned since a young age and they just didn't put the real Bella in TS3. You know, for suspense. Maybe the real Bella will show up later, maybe not. What if Mortimer ends up marrying the clone who goes missing, but Bella is in hiding?

I don't know. Very good chance I'm wrong, but hey, it's worth a try :)
  • Options
    n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited February 2012
    During the chat they said that they made the ghost sims look 'special' on purpose. So when you resurrect them they look 'decayed'.

TS3 is a prequel to TS1 but they said that Lunar Lakes is set waaaaaay in the future. That's why you have the descendants of Olivia Spectre there.

I guess that Bella somehow ended up on that alien world after appearing in Strangetown, died there and since her corpse has been dead for so long, when you resurrect her she looks like a zombie. It could be because of the strange nature of the alien world.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited February 2012
    This is the one time I really wish EA had filled out a Sim's family tree..no matter how huge it would be...to finally end the mystery of who this Bella is related to and who Mathilda is related to.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wrenry wrote:
    This is the one time I really wish EA had filled out a Sim's family tree..no matter how huge it would be...to finally end the mystery of who this Bella is related to and who Mathilda is related to.

There's no fun in that. ;) Now we can all speculate and think up stories about what happened.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    CountFav wrote:
    Toblie wrote:
    The Bella in TS2 in Strangetown wasn't the real Bella, she was an impostor. The real Bella was abducted by aliens so this is where she ended up hey. Still not worth thirty bucks teehee

Yes, I was going to say the same thing, Strangetown Bella was a clone, because she looked different to the real Bella.

MTS_willmurray-1256126-tumblr_lpl4ggVvaq1qlf7cg.jpg

Lastly, EA arent so stupid to think that we wouldn't resurrect Bella, so they clearly made her look like she has been dead for a while. Which realistically she would have been giving that Luna Lakes is Generations after Sunsetvalley, Pleasentview etc. How good do you think you'd be looking after a few decades underground? :)

Actually the Strangetown Bella was supposed to be the real Bella. Both faces are archetype faces, my guess is they just used the wrong one. We weren't supposed to resurrect the pre-made diseased sims and didn't they warn people that it could potentially harm their game?

I remember people trying to resurrect entire dead family in the family trees.

ETA: A clone wouldn't look different. She would look exactly the same.
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited February 2012
    This is honestly my favorite thread ever.
    I love reading all your comments even though I cannot add to it. I've been playing the Goths, but that's it.
    It makes me want to buy lunar lakes :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    clubers wrote:
    The Strangetown Bella was the real Bella. The one that modders found is just a hidden one that isn't important to her story.

This! I went one and confused myself. Modders found the hidden one. She wasn't supposed to be found. They made it so the storyline would be she got abducted and placed in Strangetown. (TS2 console games also follow this storyline and they all point to the fact that she's real and there was never a hint of a clone). No clone or any other stories.
    clubers wrote:
    Or maybe Bella Goth was cloned, anyone remember the Hula Zombies?

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Hula_Zombie

But I think the one on Lunar Lakes could be the real one.

This is because the TS2 Bella had an archetype face. There was never really anything special about the way she looked. You could make her yourself in CAS.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    bshag4lv wrote:
    I've read through all 12 pages of this thread and one thing is for certain...I love a good mystery. :mrgreen:

Personally I believe the dead in the cemetary Bella was a clone gone wrong and the girl, Mathilde Goth is a descendant of either Cassandra or Alexandar who came to this alien Lunar Lakes for whatever reason. Clone Bella was an elder because the aliens were trying to get the original Bella back after they lost her in Strangetown. This is the only one who made it to elder status. After she died, aliens abandoned Lunar Lakes until the ship bringing the sims here landed and established this colony. :-)

I going to have to dig up the Landgraab ancestor and see who that one is...now I'm really intrigued. :mrgreen:

There is no clone. Bella got abducted and released in Strangetown. That was supposed to be the storyline but modders found the hidden Bella they used for what I assume are genetics of Cassandra and Alexandra.

That mailwoman is probably her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand daughter.

My guess is that the rest of the Goths remained in pleasant view or maybe indeed the descendants of Alex and Cass (prolly Alex cause of the family name) found their way to LL after Bella was left there?

There are more ties to Strange town so my guess is that she wasn't part of those who crashed on LL. That's debatable.

What we know for sure though following EA's logic.
    *There was never a clone. (Other TS2 console games confirm this)
    *The Bella in LL is the real Bella.
    *She lived on LL till she died of old age.
    *She looks weird when resurrected cause she spent decenia or maybe even millenia in the ground.

She lost all pigmentation (seen this happen to animals actually) that's why she looks the way she does. She's been decomposing for too long.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    How can it be her great granddaughter if males have to pass down last names?
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited February 2012
    OMG you guys are sooo lucky you guys get to see what's going on first hand! 2 Goths
    ?! Wow!
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2012
    she looks like she was freakin starved to death or something. 0____0
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    n00biityo, Strangtown Bella was a clone,
    "Maxis created a likeness of Bella and used it as a townie in Strangetown. This version is a little different than the Pleasantview Bella"

If you listen to the creators they have said that Luna Lakes is only a few generations forward, not a millennia, so about 100/200 years forward.
    Also it doesn't take long for a body to decompose, "within a year all that is usually left is the skeleton and teeth, with traces of the tissues on them"

Luna Lakes Bella is not the real Bella, Its been debated throughout this whole thread, the two main reasons are, she doesn't have the same eye colour, or the same star sign, as the real Bella.

The producers blog covers why the dead Sims on Luna Lakes look the way they do. Its to match their surroundings and to look like decomposing has begun.

The TS2 Bella didn't have an archetype face. That was the Bella clone, which is the same as the hula zombies and the face in cas.

If aliens were doing cloning experiments then there would be slightly different clones until they got it right.

We will probably never know for sure what happened to Bella, because the Sims is all about endless possibilities and why would EA want to finish the Bella story when it has such a strong fan base. That is why we have a few more bits of information but not the whole story, so we can continue to wonder and speculate.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    OMG you guys are sooo lucky you guys get to see what's going on first hand! 2 Goths
    ?! Wow!
    haha exactly how I feel

Edit: Forgot to put what I wanted so I accidently just quoted and hit enter :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited February 2012
    bshag4lv wrote:
    I've read through all 12 pages of this thread and one thing is for certain...I love a good mystery. :mrgreen:

Personally I believe the dead in the cemetary Bella was a clone gone wrong and the girl, Mathilde Goth is a descendant of either Cassandra or Alexandar who came to this alien Lunar Lakes for whatever reason. Clone Bella was an elder because the aliens were trying to get the original Bella back after they lost her in Strangetown. This is the only one who made it to elder status. After she died, aliens abandoned Lunar Lakes until the ship bringing the sims here landed and established this colony. :-)

I going to have to dig up the Landgraab ancestor and see who that one is...now I'm really intrigued. :mrgreen:

Thats what I'm thinking.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    CountFav wrote:
    "Maxis created a likeness of Bella and used it as a townie in Strangetown. This version is a little different than the Pleasantview Bella"

If you listen to the creators they have said that Luna Lakes is only a few generations forward, not a millennia, so about 100/200 years forward.
    Also it doesn't take long for a body to decompose, "within a year all that is usually left is the skeleton and teeth, with traces of the tissues on them"

Luna Lakes Bella is not the real Bella, Its been debated throughout this whole thread, the two main reasons are, she doesn't have the same eye colour, or the same star sign, as the real Bella.

The producers blog covers why the dead Sims on Luna Lakes look the way they do. Its to match their surroundings and to look like decomposing has begun.

The TS2 Bella didn't have an archetype face. That was the Bella clone, which is the same as the hula zombies and the face in cas.

If aliens were doing cloning experiments then there would be slightly different clones until they got it right.

We will probably never know for sure what happened to Bella, because the Sims is all about endless possibilities and why would EA want to finish the Bella story when it has such a strong fan base. That is why we have a few more bits of information but not the whole story, so we can continue to wonder and speculate.
    CountFav wrote:
    Daethaqt, I like your ideas but if the aliens lived under ground with the crystals then why weren't they discovered during the mining or when the underground portals would have been built

EA couldn't possibly make all of the Sims who have ever died in Luna Lakes, they probably only buried the most important/richest Sims.
    Why she is the oldest is an unanswered question though, maybe being the first Sims there they contracted an illness due to their new surroundings and died young.

I agree with you about the real Bella not being on the ship, like I said the clone was there in her place.

My thinking of why she would hid is because, if you put yourself in her shoes, you've escaped/been released from/by aliens, you have no memories, would be in a place you don't know/remember. Id be scared for my life and I would run and hide.

If the ship did belong to a Goth then surly there should be a prominent Goth family still living in Luna Lakes, not just an ncp mailwoman. Its more likely that it was owned by the Landgraabs, because isn't it called the Landgraab Industries Science Facility, and the Landgraab family are still a playable family in Luna Lakes. Also In the Sims 3 for nintendo Alex doesn't become a scientist "Unlike his father, and like his grandfather, he chose to work in the Business career instead of Science" so he wouldn't have the power or knowhow to build a rocket.

However I did have a similar thought about a Goth rescue mission, but the only problem with that is it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. And then why would there be so many different families looking for Bella?

The Rocket didn't land on Luna Lakes it crashed there, which would imply that the Bella who died was already on the Rocket.

I like your thinking with the whole MATH-ilde but its a bit of a stretch to jump from math to science, and to assume that Alex Goth is a relation. Although in Alex's bio it does say he likes "number theory." so maybe your right, but EA could have extended her tree to include Alex in it.
    However I did think, what if Mathilde Goth is Bellas third child? Because when men were abducted they got pregnant, and so did the women so what if it happened to Bella too (it would explain them looking similar, and the silver eyes and blue tips in her hair could be because she is alien)

perfectparis1, Stella Roth can't be a clone because she has parents, the Roth family was just a bit of fun for EA. Otherwise you would have to assume the whole Roth family is a clone of the goth family.

This is what I love about the Sims, all of the back stories and everyones different ideas of what happened to who! Its great to hear everyones different opinions on what happened!

CountFav:

I don't expect EA to do the whole grave yard, But Bella (Clone) Is the only one who died of old Age and completed her life time wish? She was there and was not alone and It was I believe with Aliens.

Illnesses not, we have to stick to EA formula. those who died (In the Grave yard) deaths are cause buy things one would need to survive: two died from Fire and one died from electricity the other i believe for drowning.

No need for there to be a prominent Goth family member, there is Mathilde Mysterious enough.

That Landgrabb family is a Cone. and that rabbithole is not called Landgraab Industries Science Facility. It called something else (get back to you on that)

Yes Alex did choose to Business but he also has the traits to become a Scientist so that means he has The Power and the Intellect to build or order someone (Landgraab) or (Cross) to build it. It also could have been Alexanders Grandson.

Not so much a Needle in the Hey stack

Yes It crashed there but it doesn't mean they weren't looking for it.

Alex's bio it does say he likes "number theory." Thank you I am glad I'm going back in forth with someone who know their Sim History. If you know anything about Science it is every bit of math. Gotta check out that wall decoration in LL it might have a clue (I will get back to you on that)

"Stella Roth can't be a clone because she has parents, the Roth family was just a bit of fun for EA. Otherwise you would have to assume the whole Roth family is a clone of the goth family. " Thank You!!!!!!!

You have to remember we have to get the EP that actually gives us Aliens that we will be able to place those pieces together, But think about this when our Sims uses the Time Machine to travel and they go into the future they comeback with those suites and they have pipes that glow the color of LL crystals.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    bshag4lv wrote:

There is no clone. Bella got abducted and released in Strangetown. That was supposed to be the storyline but modders found the hidden Bella they used for what I assume are genetics of Cassandra and Alexandra.

That mailwoman is probably her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand daughter.

My guess is that the rest of the Goths remained in pleasant view or maybe indeed the descendants of Alex and Cass (prolly Alex cause of the family name) found their way to LL after Bella was left there?

There are more ties to Strange town so my guess is that she wasn't part of those who crashed on LL. That's debatable.

What we know for sure though following EA's logic.
    *There was never a clone. (Other TS2 console games confirm this)
    *The Bella in LL is the real Bella.
    *She lived on LL till she died of old age.
    *She looks weird when resurrected cause she spent decenia or maybe even millenia in the ground.

She lost all pigmentation (seen this happen to animals actually) that's why she looks the way she does. She's been decomposing for too long.
    Nope she is a Clone
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm so confused.. how is she a clone again? :s
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited February 2012
    Lol Daethaqt, yep that's what I thought.

I don't want EA to come up with a "pat ending." That would ruin all our fun in guessing what "really" happened. :D

I believe Bella escaped from the aliens who abducted her originally off Don Lothario's balcony and the first Bella clone got away from aliens in Strangetown when they were going after other sims to clone. When the aliens came to Lunar Lakes, they dumped off the Bella clone, the one in the graveyard, who had managed to live her life out on Lunar Lakes...being the one who greeted the spaceship that landed bringing the sims from earth's towns, Sunset Valley, etc. She couldn't have been in the alien ground that long cause she isn't a skeleton. :D

Resurrecting is going to be fun! :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SZ5061SZ5061 Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2012
    I guess the story plot is when Bella got abducted in Pleasantview. She ended up on Lunar Lakes where she "adapted" to the environment where she got different color skin, hair, and eyes. And also got scary skinny :shock: idk i guess that what EA is saying
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    SZ5061 wrote:
    I guess the story plot is when Bella got abducted in Pleasantview. She ended up on Lunar Lakes where she "adapted" to the environment where she got different color skin, hair, and eyes. And also got scary skinny :shock: idk i guess that what EA is saying
    This makes the most sense to me. I'm playing Bella right now and she's an adult. her face looks a little sunken, so when she's an elder her face would get even more sunken right? And since she's in lunar lakes and DEAD that explains why it's extremely sunken ??
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This is what I mean
    niWJQ.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Daethaqt, I completely forgot about the spacesuits even-though I was just playing a Sim who was wearing one!

Thank you too, like you said it is nice to be able to discuss these things with someone who knows the facts/history.

Now I've had two new thoughts and I'm about to throw a curve ball your way,

What if Alex did choose the business career, and he became friends with the Landgraab family who own the Sunsetvalley science lab, and he commissioned them to build a rocket for him (he would have the money needed and they would have the knowhow/workforce) to expand his business not just globally but universally. Because by the time Alex is an adult the knowledge of Aliens, we can assume, is openly known. Also it would be the perfect way for him to find out what happened to his mother. Also, didn't the producers say the rocket was only turned into the science lab after it crashed and they found the crystals. (I think, don't quote me on that not 100% sure)

Here is the curve ball, I'm starting to think that maybe we are painting the ALiens in a bad light, abduction, cloning, experiments, mind control. And yet when I think of the Aliens of Strange town they seemed kind and friendly, loving even. Something just doesn't sit right with me now.

What if Bella wasn't running from the Aliens. Or at least she shouldn't be running from them. She was just scared because she lost all of her memories, which could have been a mistake on the Aliens behalf, and they were trying to return her home, hoping that seeing her family and friends might help her memories come back, when they crashed in Strangetown, (there was a crash site wasn't there?) or if there wasn't, as Bella was confused and scared she managed to escape, with her clone thinking it was her sister, because she thought that the Aliens were going to kill her when they were only trying to help her!

The reason they took her in the first place was because their birthing queen had died, and they needed a new one, and they were so mesmerized by her good heart and beauty they wished to use a clone of her to produce a line of superior offspring. She could have even agreed to this, because she was a lover of the supernatural. But during the cloning process (which was normally a simple, painless procedure) something went wrong, causing the odd looking clone and Bella's memory loss.

Because Alex's business stretched globally some whispers came back to him about his mother and an alien planet called Lunar Lakes. So he decided to expand his business universally. So builds a rocket, chooses people to go with him blah blah, the rocket crashes, we know that bit, when they first explore their new surroundings there are signs that someone/thing had been there, the burn marks on the ground - alien ship landing, the carved out waterways and alien trees (if you notice the distant landscape has no trees, maybe the Aliens planted them) but they had been gone for a while. After more exploration Bella's grave was found, obviously Alex was sad he didn't get to see his mother, he was happy that she lived a long and happy life.

(But because I don't want Bella's story to end there there are two things I don't want to think about right now 1- where did the aliens go, and why? 2- did they ever manage to clone Bella perfectly or did they never manage to get every little detail right ie, eye colour)

I have spent FAR too much time thinking about this!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    SZ5061 wrote:

The creators already said that they made the sims that way on purpose so when you resurrect them, they would look deceased. Why won't people accept this? That's the only reason her skin, eyes and hair are a strange color.
    Drapes wrote:
    How can it be her great granddaughter if males have to pass down last names?

Well Cassandra is female and has the name Goth. Males can produce both males and females and if Goth males have daughters, they will have the lastname Goth untill they marry and decide to change their name.
    CountFav wrote:
    Do you have a link to the source of this quote. Are they talking about the Lunar Lakes Bella being different? I cannot tell by reading that sentence out of context.

As far as TS2 "lore" Bella was never cloned. Once again this is confirmed in other TS2 console and handheld games. The reason there were 2 Bellas in the PC game is that they needed to create a sim in Pleasant view for the purpose of the story-line and I guess genetics. The Bella in Pleasant view was never meant to be found. You needed a mod to get her.
    CountFav wrote:
    That is an archetype. You just admitted here that you can find that face in CAS. That is what an archetype face is.
    CountFav wrote:
    You're mixing reality with fiction. I'm talking about actual coding and creation to make the storyline. Clones are always identical, hence clones. (in appearance at least.) She looks different because the TS2 "sliders" are different. I see nobody arguing that the TS2 Bella doesn't resemble the TS1 Bella. It's like every Lara Croft looks different but they are representations of the same character.
    CountFav wrote:
    I never said they should finish the story. They obviously want people to keep speculating and come up with their own storylines. Just wanted to point out how the stories about "cloning" came to be.
    CountFav wrote:
    I was speculating since they said that LL is waaaaaay into the future. They never said whether it was 100 or 1000 years.
    You forget about natural mummification. Under the right conditions, tissue can be preserved for a long time. Either way, she looks like that because they designed her that way to scare people when they resurrect her and other ghosts.
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited February 2012
    This is just insane. I didn't start playing The Sims until just this game and I'm intrigued. I only kind of knew the lore behind Bella and the Goth's before but now I'm very curious as to what exactly happened to her. I'm no expert, so for now I'll keep my opinions to myself. All I know is this community is so creative and awe-inspiring. Keep on with the ideas, I love them all. Thanks for the good time. :D

~ Dylan :-o