Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Mom's First Upload. *read please, let's make her proud.* :]

Hey everyone. :]
So, it's pouring here, thunder and lightening, the whole deal. So, my mom decided to build a house.
She never uploads them, but she's SOOO proud of it, so I uploaded it on my account. Here it is.
http://ca.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=784944
Please download it, and tell me what you think, and reccommend it so I can show her . :]
I think it's a gorgeous house, It looks really great in game, and yes, it's furnished!
Thanks!
~Diamond. Xox.

ixqe69.jpg"width=640"
jts2hc.jpg"width=640"
2zfod20.jpg"width=640"
1fjlmc.jpg"width=640"

Sorry, the pictures aren't the best..

Comments

• GeoraldoGeoraldo Posts: 34 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow... I looks like a gorgeous house indeed! I would love to download it ^__^
  • xDiamond_PrincessxxDiamond_Princessx Posts: 1,776 Member
    edited July 2009
    Buump.
  • katee053katee053 Posts: 443 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Tell your mum well done!

I'll DL and rec later ok?
  • DalexDalex Posts: 353 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Looks like a nice house layout wise etc.

Any plans to furnish it? Would love to see what you'd do with it.

Personally I'd go very classical and twee. eg lots of wood and the victorian carved shaped tables n chairs, lots of trinkets dotted about.
    edited July 2009
    okie dokie. :)
    edited July 2009
    It is furnished. :)
    Just doesn't show up in pics.
    edited July 2009
    That's rather odd, care to grab some screenies?

I mean I would say its cause its zoomed out, but the house in my siggy is a bigger lot and further zoomed out but you can see all the furniture.
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2009
    Your Mom did a great job!
    edited July 2009
    I can't. D:
    they never work for me,
    but it's really nice inside, i promise.
    edited July 2009
    I might download it later and drop some pics in here for you =]

Nets being slow though and I'm to engrossed in trying to get my sims rich enough for my new house lol
    edited July 2009
    well if you can put pics that would be GREAT, thanks. :)
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited July 2009
    i love your siggy diamond princess:]
    whered ya get it
  • lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Beautiful house, the colours and shape inside just give you a warm feeling. Tell her I said great work :mrgreen:.
  • iMmaEFFINdinoXDiMmaEFFINdinoXD Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2009
    *snaps for mommy!* lol. its really good
    -downloading!-
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow! If that's a first effort, all I have to say is that your mom has some real talent, and please tell her she should be justifiably proud of herself!

I downloaded and rec'd it because I'm so impressed with that as anybody's first effort.

As the other posters said, you should post some nice screenshots; the tiny pictures in the exchange simply don't do it justice at all.

I don't usually read threads with something like "please read this" (especially in all caps) in the title, or if I do I'm predisposed to have a negative reaction. I find that sort of title offputting to say the least, and if this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic, that could be one reason. I'm glad I read this one, though. Kudos to your mom.

<edit> Some of my uploads don't show up as furnished either, although they always are. Another reason to post pics that show it off. Why can't you post pics? Is it the launcher that won't let you upload your screenshots? Try uploading them to a free photosharing site like photobucket, then link to them.
  • Nevar530Nevar530 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Downloaded and Rec for your mom's first build.
    edited July 2009
    KHS12 wrote:
    i love your siggy diamond princess:]
    whered ya get it

Oh sorry I signed off. I got it from itsallbouterika9.
    She's amazing at making them.<3
    edited July 2009
    Sue_D_Nim wrote:
    Wow! If that's a first effort, all I have to say is that your mom has some real talent, and please tell her she should be justifiably proud of herself!

I downloaded and rec'd it because I'm so impressed with that as anybody's first effort.

As the other posters said, you should post some nice screenshots; the tiny pictures in the exchange simply don't do it justice at all.

I don't usually read threads with something like "please read this" (especially in all caps) in the title, or if I do I'm predisposed to have a negative reaction. I find that sort of title offputting to say the least, and if this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic, that could be one reason. I'm glad I read this one, though. Kudos to your mom.

<edit> Some of my uploads don't show up as furnished either, although they always are. Another reason to post pics that show it off. Why can't you post pics? Is it the launcher that won't let you upload your screenshots? Try uploading them to a free photosharing site like photobucket, then link to them.

I can't get them off the launcher, I don't know how.
    edited July 2009
    If you're on windows head to you "documents" folder

Then hit Eletronic Arts > Screenshots

They are all in there
    edited July 2009
    Vista, too?

EDIT: nevermind, found it. :)
    I'll go get some pics. :)
  • BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hi I rec'd and downloaded this its a very cute house! and the layout is very pretty and different reminds me of one of those american houses you get in seaside towns.

I love the sims ive always been a complete tomboy but with the sims by mum and I can actually identify with each other over somthing. Shes only directed garden building so far tho ;)
    edited July 2009
    yup on vista too =]
    edited July 2009
    ok, how do you resize?
  • tilly040tilly040 Posts: 64 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I furnish all my homes and the furniture never shows up in the pics. I love to plan out the house and I take hours just to get the right colors, frabics and so on and then it doesn't show up in the pictures! Why ??? I know I have screen shots in my launcher but those won't show up in the upload will they?

By the way I love your mom's house.

edited July 2009
    Whoops broke the page. :(

nevermind.