Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Before Strangetown, there was Lunar Lake...

6851999181_4a35d9fa59_o.jpg
6852072187_676e34cb54_o.png
Judging by the second photo, Lunar Lake slightly resembles Strangetown.
Do you guys like we'll see some Strangetown families in Lunar Lake?

Comments

• extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited February 2012
    i don't want to live on the moon in Sims or IRL
  • KebachetKebachet Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2012

If you remove the trees and replace them with giant seaweed stalks, it would look like you live under the sea.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited February 2012
    I REALLY hope there will be families from Strangetown! :mrgreen: it's my 2nd fave town (after Pleasantview, which already has it's "predecessor")
    Now I'm excited! :mrgreen:
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited February 2012
    *Plays Sims 2 Main Theme*

Yeah they better add Sim 2 families from Strange town maybe a young Pollination Tech#9 Smith would do? since he's and elder in Sims 2 but yes I would like more info on this world and win it coming out
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited February 2012
    Kebachet wrote:

If you remove the trees and replace them with giant seaweed stalks, it would look like you live under the sea.

Good idea - I'd finally have a world where townies could wear swimming flippers with whatever outfit they want and it would make sense!
  • simguy52simguy52 Posts: 8
    edited February 2012
    ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (probaly just sims with weird faces and skin colours)) I want PT9's family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they could make a console game with this kinda like castaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :-) :D:(:mrgreen: :-o :shock: :?: 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited February 2012
    I don't think there will be...
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited February 2012
    So, I am new to Sims as this is my first Sims game. Who is Pollination Tech #9? And what is Strange town?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited February 2012
    Glimmer50 wrote:
    So, I am new to Sims as this is my first Sims game. Who is Pollination Tech #9? And what is Strange town?

Strangetown was a neighborhood in the sims 2 that looked similar to Lunar Lakes. Pollination was an alien who was married to a very beautiful sim named Smith. They had an alien son named Johnny who was a teenager.
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited February 2012
    Strangetown was on earth in the desert. Kind of a Area 51 vibe. It was full of wonderful weirdos.