Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twallen's Story Progression Mod.

How many of you simmers use it?
I've realised in my game recently that some sims are unemployed and single and the town is pretty crap.

Is this mod safe to use? I don't want it messing up my game.

Tell me your experiences guys!
:)

Comments

• eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited January 2012
    I've been using it forever, it works good and I can't play the game without it! <3
    353235_b.jpg
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited January 2012
    yes it's safe, and love the randomness to it..with this mod my sim is married to Cornelia Goth lmao..just love this mod
  • OxiegrogOxiegrog Posts: 151 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I know roughly what the mod does after reading up about it but what exactly does it let you control? Everything?
  • LfriaLfria Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I love Twallan's SP mod. It has made my game much more playable. It lets you do a ton of things, and coupled with Twallan's Master Controller you can basically make the game exactly how you want it played. Including what other townies can or cannot do
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited January 2012
    just take care of your sim and the mod will take care everything else..they will married the townies, spit them up, prego them, etc,etc..just play your main sim.. and watch the fun :shock: :mrgreen:
    edited January 2012
    I know what I'm downloading when I get home from college tomorrow ;)
  • mercifullynewmercifullynew Posts: 103 Member
    edited January 2012
    just take care of your sim and the mod will take care everything else..they will married the townies, spit them up, prego them, etc,etc..just play your main sim.. and watch the fun :shock: :mrgreen:

Agreed. It makes the game much more interesting. Without this mod my townies just wandered around, never gained any skills and never got married/had kids.
    edited January 2012
    I created 3 sims that were brothers and it's been like 20 sim days and they are unemployed and single.. I was like WHAT?

Hopefully this mod will make everything better :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2012
    If you're going to download SP, I also recommend that you download MC (as someone else suggested) and Relativity. Relativity slows down sim time but not the animations, so your sims have more time to meet their needs etc. My sims can all eat breakfast, shower and play games before going to work/school without waking before 6am :D
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited January 2012
    It's an awesome mod and I couldn't imagine playing my game without it. It adds a lot to the game and you can control as much or as little as you want :-)

tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
    edited January 2012
    Aww thanks for that :)
    I'll make sure I check them out too! :D
  • 45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited January 2012
    I got talked into using one of T's mods as when latenight came out
    the car buildup destroyed my game and that worked so I now use it
    and the progression one and I love them

It makes the whole game come alive. Its 10 stars from me.

Only thing if there is a update for a new add on your must removed
    the Mod file until he issues a update. Thats done really fast but you
    really miss it when you dont have it.
  • LemonwoofLemonwoof Posts: 688 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Yes. I know your already convinced...but i felt like adding on. :lol: it is reallly great though. it completely keeps your town lively. Its really awesome. :)