Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• jeffreyAOjeffreyAO Posts: 27 New Member
    edited July 2009
    It almost all the items in the game look all old-fashioned.
  • mgandnb757mgandnb757 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 i hate how they like just appear in their car

they like dont even get in the car!
    they just kinda like... apperate into the car?

its mad wierd, they need to fix that and i mean the sims 2, they actually GET in the car and back out and drive!

i dont know thats like the one thing that ****** me off abou this game lol
  • mgandnb757mgandnb757 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Catasyne wrote:
    i really miss going into restaurants and stores with my sims and all the interactions they had at night clubs, bars, coffee shops etc. The fact that they just disapear into a building now really takes a lot out of the game :(

i tooootaally agree like forreal!!
  • GheartGheart Posts: 138 New Member
    edited July 2009
    LEIGHkaty wrote:
    That we can't have pets...
    It would make the kids lives so much more enjoyable.

I WILL NEVER buy the pet ep, i hate pets on the sims, they just get in the way lol how weird cuse irl i have 4 cats that i <33333 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Edit: I wish we still had memories :\
  • johnwaltermanjohnwalterman Posts: 624 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I hate how much trouble we have to go through just to change households. It was quicker in The Sims 2!
  • keebler3337keebler3337 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'll name two, 1)Still no freakin' hottub or wall speakers. 2)Cant do a wallpaper option on the lattice under the deck, still available on the bricks for the foundation
  • phantacy8phantacy8 Posts: 83 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i miss some of the past items like the piano, half walls, and this version has limited cheats so i miss that to. I also miss the dj booth and the hot tub
  • LiNKiNpaRkGuRLLiNKiNpaRkGuRL Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2009
    everything everyone else said plus I have a glitch in my game with CAS that i can't edit the sims weight or muscles. I have to minimize the page in full screen mode to view what they are supposed to look like, but they don't show up correctly anyway. :evil: :(
  • jerilynjerilyn Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I never played the Sims2, just 1, but i do not like that i cant inneract with the careers, like superstar and etc.. i liked being able to go into the nightclubs or the stores and date too, photo ops, sing, or whatever. The jobs are important but not being involved sucks.
  • marcuzxdmarcuzxd Posts: 48 New Member
    edited July 2009
    One that that's really bugging me is how stupid the Sims are! Both my Sims made it top of their career, and they are rich with 4 kids. I have a huge spacious house next to the ocean. The hallways are all 2 - 3 tiles wide. There's also 2 sets of staircases. If my Sim is walking, and one of them gets in the way, the one will move out of the way, and then stand there for at least 10 mins (in game time) just standing their tapping their foot. It's really irritating. I also don't like how my Sims don't know to use the other staircase if one is being used.

Another thing is with the toddlers. I don't know why, but the actions always take forever! Like when I would tell my Sims to feed them a bottle on the floor, the toddler would have to walk to a whole other room, and then my Sim has to go all the way over to that over room and give the toddler the bottom.

That's all I really have problems with. The amount of time these actions take. It's just so irritating!
  • xhannahxoxxhannahxox Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    The sims faces are so fat lol. And the hair sucks. plus u can't become a vampire or werewolf (twilight fan ^^) and well i don't like sims 3 at all really. I prefer sims 2
  • SimLuver1098SimLuver1098 Posts: 1,544 Member
    edited July 2009
    I HATE how the car just spawns onto the street if you want to use it. Even in the Sims 2 it didn't do that! Seriously, aren't we beyond car spawning?
  • 832433832433 Posts: 60 Member
    edited July 2009
    :lol:I like the game as a whole, but what bothers me most are the ugly graphics. The Sims are ugly, their cloth and hair no comments, the walls painting and paper, the furniture, the house decoration, they don't have the good taste and inspiration of Sims 2, which graphics I consider of high quality, no comparison with S3. I also find it more difficult to make up a Sim, whatever you change they look all the same with a big chin and large jaws, what makes they look fat even if you make a slim one.
  • Jolly_meJolly_me Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Well there is alot of things that bother me about sims3 mainley that sims2 has soooo much better things and downloads than this. whats up with the speeed? its soooo sloww. The clothes and hair styles in the shop are so much better than the ones in the game so i think that you should be able to download things in the store for free!! xxx
  • AirconAircon Posts: 27 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I Want to go to the next town if possible.
    But still useing my same town i'm in.
    Like a vaction.
  • sarababessarababes Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    please help ive just started to play and ive downloaded stuff ...however .. and this may sound daft i dont know where to locate the items mainly clothes and furniture can or will nebody please help me .. im desperate :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • gilmoregirls1248gilmoregirls1248 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    How it cancels your wishes while changing families in the same neightborhood.
  • zozo123zozo123 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    that it dnt rain or snow
    id like it to because its not sunny all day
  • SimmeringSimmerSimmeringSimmer Posts: 31 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Losing inventory when you switch active household.

What's the point of making a garden/farm, or being an angler, or being a collector, if you lose everything by moving?

I can't stand it. I've only been able to work with one house, one family, this whole time, and now I can't have my adult children who are still living in the household get married or have babies because the darn household is at it's max.

arrrrg
  • Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited July 2009
    The limited content available. Plus it's boring.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited July 2009
    Not enough HAIR!!!
  • Summersethomes5Summersethomes5 Posts: 450 Member
    edited July 2009
    i hate the fact that I can have one sims living in a house all by himself and when I go back he's living with a family of 7

that annoys me

and not being able to cheat on the skills, that annoys me too!

edited to include the cheats
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2009
    Lot of things bother me about the game (the game stops sims doing something -with a red X- if I give them a new order, Community lots are just decorations, auto lighting just doesn't work, missing memories, "go there" option disappear if I gave a new order after it..) but one thing I just can't get used to. It's the traffic! When sims go home or elsewhere they just disappear for a second and the bycicle and cars too, they doesn't get in and out of cars, it's very pesky and annoying!! And they go through each other on the roads.. Annoying!!
  • lullabieslullabies Posts: 18 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I really don't like how there is no "hand baby to" option.. It was so much easier to just hand the baby over to your spouse when you had to do something rather than putting the baby in the crib and having the spouse go pick the baby up from there.. it just seems unrealistic!
  • Pink4ng3lPink4ng3l Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i dont like becouse sims cannot swim in the beach:(