Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you mom24kidz!

Please see my last post for my most recent thank you's!

A great big hug and many thanks go to...

3067767 for Crazy for Cuckoo
abby3662 for the Lunar Year Poster
amana27 for the Minor Estate Gate and the Grand Estate Gate
Bellili for the Chocin Bamboo Lantern Light
blacksheba1973 for the Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls, the Mini Mountains Table Light and the Pierre Alto Bulblicious Floor Lamp
blewish823 for the Hollywood Regency Den
BlueMurder for the Obi Fabulous Dress
Blythelyre for the Victorian Kerosene Lamp
DaddyandMika for the Knighting of Sir Asad
Daiyu for the Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture
Dinahdoll22 for the Wind Chimes
godess0676sm for the Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock
Gr1zzly for Simpoints, the Marsters Drawer Bed and the Dionysus Sofa
Imazdi65 for the Plants in Glass
Itsnayntrev for the Toddler Hawk
Jule888P7 for the Novelty Dining Chair Series 1 and the Sweet Masses Chromodynamic Candy Dish
Kaiyo for the Treasures of the Realm Chest, Animal Friends Activity Table
kazee169 for the Haute Hip Ceiling Light
Kransper for Jungle Cheer, a Dr. Pepper Code and the Wyatt Upholstered Armchair
Mimine17 for the Muse Painting
mle4ever for the Hula Dancer Lamp
Nika127 for the Celestialscape
Pallypoo for the Botanist's Nightmare - This was my 1st gift ever!!!
pandachute for Bow Toe
pegasas1993 for the Gothique Armor
pnoles for Avatar Background, the Estate Fence, and the Boxception Pendant Light
ReachSims for the Dojo Bed, the Little Tyke Dresser, the Tiny Tyke Dresser, the Topsy Turvey Window, Sweetest Lace
Rockleyfamily for the Hollywood Regency Den
RubySim for the Haute Hip Tree Light
samanthajane26 for the Sea Adventures
SammieD3456 for the Novelty Dining Chair Collection Series 2
SillySela for the Comrade Cube, the Oceania Orb Lantern and the Beautiful Boudior Bed
simfeetunder for the Play Overalls
SimGuruHyra for the Faire Ceiling Lamp
SimGuruPopTart for the Light the Way Floor Lamp, Steampunk Kitchen Spring Locked in Terrarium, Lalani Privacy Screen
smashbridges20 for the Island Villa
SoupahReo for the Fantasy Activity Table, Gothique Candle Stool
TEXASKITTYKAT for the Kerosene Lamp
tigertots for Bryan and Angela
veg_kathryn for the Business on Top Vintage

My love goes out to all of you wonderful people! - Mary

Comments

• pnolespnoles Posts: 6,989 New Member
    edited December 2011
    You are most than welcome. I hope you enjoy and I'm glad the gifts have lifted your spirits. Have a wonderful time playing your game with all the new shiny stuff :D
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome. :mrgreen:
  • Jule888P7Jule888P7 Posts: 1,121 New Member
    edited December 2011
    your so welcome :D
  • kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome :)
  • angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you mle4ever for the Hula Dancer Lamp. I wanted to thank you personally, but I was shocked that you were not already on my friends list! I hope you are willing to help me correct that for the future! :)
  • mle4evermle4ever Posts: 8,784
    edited December 2011
    angeliii82 wrote:
    Thank you mle4ever for the Hula Dancer Lamp. I wanted to thank you personally, but I was shocked that you were not already on my friends list! I hope you are willing to help me correct that for the future! :)
    NP, hope you love it as much as I do ;)
    edited December 2011
    Thank you pnoles for the Boxception Pendant Light and thank you SoupahReo for the nomination in pnole's gifting attack!
    edited December 2011
    Thank you amana27 for the gates, what a great surprise!
    edited December 2011
    Thank you SoupahReo, you are too good! Thank you also for being patient with my slowness tonight! :)
  • SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome! :mrgreen:
    edited December 2011
    Thank you blewis823 & Rockleyfamily! I know there was some confusion due to all those weird gifting messages, but I am now able to download the Hollywood Regency Den set and I can't wait to get it into my game. Thank you for your patience, your friendship and the wonderful gift!
    edited January 2012
    Thank you smashbridges20! I didn't even play my game for the last 4-5 days, let alone popping into the forums to see what's going on around here, so I was really surprised by your generous gift of the Island Villa. Thank you, I can't wait to get it into my game and to get back into simming once more! :) Thank you!
    edited January 2012
    Wow! I entered the Sims 3 New Year's Resolution Random Giveaway and I never thought I would be picked! Thank you SimGuruPopTart for holding the giveaway and for the beautiful lamp!
    edited January 2012
    Wow! That's two random giveaways in a row that I have been lucky enough to be gifted! Thank you SimGuruPopTart for the Steampunk Kitchen Terrarium! It's so cute, I can't wait to check it out inside my game!
    edited January 2012
    DaddyandMika, you really didn't have to gift me back! I love the painting, and I will be using it the next time I play! I hope you found something you will love from the Dr. Pepper Code! Thank you!!!
    edited January 2012
    Thank you 3067767 for the wonderful clock! I was very surprise to find it when I returned to the internet after the weekend! Thank you for being so generous!
    edited January 2012
    Kaiyo, thank you for the gift, it was very sweet! I am glad you liked my competition, borrow away! :) I hope you have as many fun and positive people join in as I did! Good luck!
    edited January 2012
    Thank you Kaiyo for the Animal Friends Activity Table! I hope your contest continues to go well!

Please check out and participate in Kaiyo's contest found at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/490002.page
    edited January 2012
    Thank you veg_kathryn for the gift! My male sims are grateful to have an updated wardrobe! I hope you enjoy the Dr. Pepper Code, you really didn't need to gift me in return, but it is very much appreciated!
    edited January 2012
    If anyone is looking for a nice person to gift, gift Reachsims! I was just attacked with a couple of dressers and window!

In all seriousness, Reach, thank you! I just wanted to be nice and get Dr. Pepper Codes to people, and I know you had the names, I never expected to be gifted, let alone with 3 items! Thank you so much!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2012
    I don't have a wish list, sweetie, but thank you anyway. :D

You're most welcome! I appreciate your help and you sharing your Dr Pepper codes.
    edited January 2012
    Thank you SimGuruPopTart for hosting another wonderful giveaway and for the Lalani Privacy Screen.

samanthajane26, thank you for the Sea Adventures outfit. What a wonderful surprise, My little sim girls will love the new addition to their wardrobe!
  • samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited January 2012
    angeliii82 wrote:
    Thank you SimGuruPopTart for hosting another wonderful giveaway and for the Lalani Privacy Screen.

samanthajane26, thank you for the Sea Adventures outfit. What a wonderful surprise, My little sim girls will love the new addition to their wardrobe!

Hehe, you're welcome, it is a very cute dress
    edited January 2012
    First, I need to thank TEXASKITTYKAT for sharing so Blythelyre could gift me the Kerosene Lamp from both of you. That was a great surprise to come back to after being sick for several days!

Secondly, thank you to Reachsims for the Sweetest Lace top! I guess I was always a bit intimidated by the 330+ pages on your gifting directory to look into it fully until you sent me that invitation.

Finally, I really want to thank BlueMurder for the friend request and the Obi Fabulous Dress. This was a complete surprise! I greatly appreciate both. What a way to start a day on a great note after only getting a few hours sleep. Thank you!

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2012
    :mrgreen: That's why I use an alphabetical listing on the first page, third post. It's a great shopping help when you want to look up a certain person or just to skim through the names and think, Who have I not sent a gift to in a long time? - :wink:

You're most welcome, Angeliii!