March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will anybody else do this?

Is anybody else going to turn off story-progession and delete all the premades.

Comments

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited June 2009
    anyone?
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol: No.

That is my favorite part about it so I won't be turning mine off. And I normally like playing the premade sims because they have a background and history to them.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
    edited June 2009
    I also thought it would be my favorite part until my sims boyfriend magically had a baby.
  • RaineRaine Posts: 163 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SimCrazy wrote:
    I also thought it would be my favorite part until my sims boyfriend magically had a baby.
    Oh no, that's what I'm afraid of.

I like the story progression... so far.
  • simcrediblesimcredible Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited June 2009
    So far I haven't had any problems with the pre-mades and my sim recently became friends with one of the Goths. Since I'm still learning the game I do not know much about it. However, I did read your (atleast I think it may have been you), other thread about how it was deleteing your sims. If that starts to happen I will un-check that box in no time flat.
  • JPWritingJPWriting Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SimCrazy wrote:

LOL that's priceless. I have not had this happen yet, but it wouldn't bother me terribly... these things can happen. Sim of Our Lives, here we come!
    edited June 2009
    Other than the Story Progression, I absolutley love this game. I honestly dont know why everyone is hating on it.
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    edited June 2009
    SimCrazy wrote:

:lol: I have single men in my game magically having kids. One of them was my sims fiance. It didn't bother me enough. It would be nice if there was a hack to at least stop that part.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, lol
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I will be turning off story mode next time I play but am not going delete the pre-made families. I've already turned off aging too.
  • ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have story progression turned off at the moment. I really want to turn it on but I'm scared I'll have my simmies deleted. ;/. I don't care about mysterious pregnancies for my males and females, the last thing I need is to work so hard towards something only to have it deleted like that.
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • MeaslesMeasles Posts: 94 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I wont be deleting the premades, but story progression is off. Aging is off too for that matter, I'll turn it on to a real short life span when I want them to move to the next age group and then turn it back off.