Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please delete.

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited January 2012
    You do know we have different accessories for different categories right?

I doubt they would put these facemasks in the Everyday Accessories category and will keep it as Sleepwear. EA isn't that dumb to do something like that.

• JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited January 2012
    its possible...i mean with BB there sims that swim with pirate boots.....
    and with pets theirs sims that swim with boots on too !!
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, I don't get why they would classify pirate boots as swimwear..
    edited January 2012
    Jenieusa wrote:

It is a Store Product and most of the stuff they release in the Store usually ends up being put in the Everyday Category.

This is an Expansion Pack item though, so I'm pretty sure it will be treated differently than a store one.
  • charliejongcharliejong Posts: 907 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Withdrawn.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Jenieusa wrote:

It is a Store Product and most of the stuff they release in the Store usually ends up being put in the Everyday Category.

This is an Expansion Pack item though, so I'm pretty sure it will be treated differently than a store one.

"Store content" shouldn't automatically mean it is faulty and poorly built. :( The only reason I even buy from the store and NOT download user created content is because I feel it is safer.

But I guess that's like believng McDonald's is not going to serve me something that will kill me because it is a major corporation with liability. (ahem) limited liability.

I don't consider it faulty or poorly built, just an oversight with EA and just using Everyday attire as their source of creating content and categorization most of the time. Taking note not "all" store content is put in Everyday, but most if not any end up being put in there because it is store content.
    edited January 2012
    Sorry but pets is an expansion pack and some of the NPC townies are seen swimming in boots!

ETA...these boots...

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4831116
  • Tommy92Tommy92 Posts: 230 New Member
    edited January 2012
    The whole system is messed up from the core. I hate that if I have a black tie event, everyone looks like they came straight from the gym. And most of the dark skinned sims have blonde hair, which is OK for 1-2 of them, but it's like a super hot trend in my towns. I always have to have a sim who quickly does a makeover for these tacky sims, and quite franky, it's really annoying.
  • Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited January 2012
    Have you ever noticed that once your town starts generating random new townies, they never seem to wear accessories? I'm not talking about the premade sims that are in a town when you start, but the ones that fill in later.

Anyway, although I see the problem with the speedos, flippers and pirate boots, I don't expect these accessories will pose the same problem.
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I just found out that the facemasks are in the accessories category. That is they are going to show up in my game as townie wear. More papparazi wearing snorkeling flippers and facemasks around town. Hurray.

I wish there was a way other than mods, cheating and having a stylist sim to fix this problem.

The new masks should not appear on townies. They only appear in the Sleepwear category and also cannot be randomly assigned.
    edited January 2012
    Thread broken?
    edited January 2012
    Thread broken?

yes