Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Final Loading Screen Picture

Here it is but it won't be animated.

http://simsvip.com/?p=5037

MasterSuitesFinalLoadingScreen.jpg

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm hoping for even more pictures tomorrow before the walkthru starts on Thursday.
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited January 2012
    very pretty, i think it might be my favorite loading screen so far.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited January 2012
    It looks really nice...
    Glad to see a change, I'm tired of the one that came with "Pets" it's kinda plain. My favorite loading screen is still "Generations" though.
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I came here to post this and ya'll beat me to the punch (in a good way! - THANK YOU!!!).

Glad everyone is enjoying the latest loading screen!
    edited January 2012
    Your welcome simguru Jenn it looks beautiful I love it..
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited January 2012
    hmm.. i hate it :/
    favorite was late night and town life.
    we should be able to change..:/
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited January 2012
    turistas9 wrote:
    There is an ability to change :)http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=465870

Too bad it's not animated... but the SP loading screens never are...
  • sezzies_sims3sezzies_sims3 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited January 2012
    This is definitely my favourite loading screen! I don't care whether it is animated or not! :thumbup: Well done to the Sims 3 Master Suite team! :D
  • jayfristonjayfriston Posts: 218 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Nice shame its not animated
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited January 2012
    jayfriston wrote:
    Nice shame its not animated
    yeah indeed
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited January 2012
    ooh pretty and I agree I would love to be able to choose a screen without third party software.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
    edited January 2012
    And speaking of this loading screen I'm using it as wallpaper on my pc,on my simpage and on my droid phone. It's really beautiful on my phone. :D
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited January 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    turistas9 wrote:
    There is an ability to change :)http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=465870

Too bad it's not animated... but the SP loading screens never are...

you just made my night!
  • Tommy92Tommy92 Posts: 230 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Honestly, I'm surprised so many of you like it. The light green plumb-bob, the purple logo and the red background just doesn't work for me... It's a hot frickin' mess.
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited January 2012
    Pretty and very spring / valetine's like which I suppose was the point as its being released in time for that :lol:

Late Night and Generations were still the most interesting loading screens but this one serves its purpose :)
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
    edited January 2012
    Pretty and very spring / valetine's like which I suppose was the point as its being released in time for that :lol:

Late Night and Generations were still the most interesting loading screens but this one serves its purpose :)

Yea I think MS is the reason we didn't get a Valentines Set in the store. They just decided to put it in a stuff pack called Master Suites. This though is better because a VDay set would had only 6 items. I'd rather pay to get over 60 items then get only 6 or less for free.
  • KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited January 2012

Yea I think MS is the reason we didn't get a Valentines Set in the store. They just decided to put it in a stuff pack called Master Suites. This though is better because a VDay set would had only 6 items. I'd rather pay to get over 60 items then get only 6 or less for free.

I agree with that, plus not everyone can or does use the store (even for free stuff) but I know a lot of players who buy all the packs as they prefer everything on disc rather than digital. Personally I use a mix of both.

Also I'm one of the few who actually really likes the look of the content in this pack its got some nice furnishings and clothing for us to update our simmies with :)
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
    edited January 2012

I agree with that, plus not everyone can or does use the store (even for free stuff) but I know a lot of players who buy all the packs as they prefer everything on disc rather than digital. Personally I use a mix of both.

Also I'm one of the few who actually really likes the look of the content in this pack its got some nice furnishings and clothing for us to update our simmies with :)

I do as well and not just the clothes but also the clutter like the candles with rose petals and the paintings with the roses.
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited January 2012
    It looks... nice. Won't be my favourite loading screen, but it's alright. I like the pink icon a lot more though that you will see once the game is registered on the site.
  • TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited January 2012
    The loading screen is not very "sim-like", but I think I'll be happy with it :) It's something different.
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited January 2012
    the month not over yet we might still get a valentine set
  • sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited January 2012
    LOOOOVE the loading screen!!!! It's sooooo beautiful and pretty! :mrgreen:
  • Poodlestyle33Poodlestyle33 Posts: 726 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Very pretty, would be amazing if it was animated.
    Tommy92 wrote:
    Honestly, I'm surprised so many of you like it. The light green plumb-bob, the purple logo and the red background just doesn't work for me... It's a hot frickin' mess.
    Oh! That explains why I like it, those 3 colors are a favorite combination of mine. :p
  • Pensacola2010Pensacola2010 Posts: 229 Member
    edited January 2012
    The toasting and slow dance features would be perfect for this EP.
  • schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I like it! But even though I'm not the romantic type it makes me wish for me romance in the sims rather than just the few objects in the stuff pack.