Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you obtain a Dragon, Komodo Dragon, and Hedgehog?

I just got the Pets expansion pack yesterday so I haven't been playing too long but how do I go about getting those animals? Can you adopt them or?

Comments

• secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited December 2011
    you should be able to buy the cages from pets section click on the cage and pick what type you want then stock, but make sure its the right one for each pet there are one for lizards , rodents, hedgehogs, snakes , birds i think.

some of the rarer ones you will have to find out in the wild tho

this is the pets guide scroll down will show you what you need.

http://simsvip.com/?page_id=2101
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know you could get those animals. Try having your pet go hunting and see if you can find any of them, if they are out there that's the way to find them.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • CourtnieCullenCourtnieCullen Posts: 33 Member
    edited December 2011
    Okay, thank you for the help!
  • greylocksgreylocks Posts: 13
    edited January 2012
    Cats with a high hunting skill come back with the most amazing critters.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited January 2012
    go to different areas, around town, with your sim, also, and look closely at the ground, i found the komodo dragon, at the park, but i am sure that the dragon itself is a rare one, it might need to be found by the cat hunting part. don't remember it all, i know that some of the rare ones only the cat can find.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited January 2012
    I actually had my sim at the park in Sunset Valley... While I had her there to look for seeds, I saw the Komodo Dragon (had her catch it) AND a Hedgehog (also had her catch it). They're out there ... you just have to keep your (and your sim's) eyes peeled.

Hope this helps!! :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited January 2012
    Here is what I did, and I am pretty sure it was Komodo Dragon. Make a sim with the kleptomaniac trait. Go to the tattoo parlor and go upstairs. Go to the lizard cage and steal it....then go to the other cage and steal the 5$ rat just because.... :lol:
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2012
    I've been playing this expansion since it came out and I had NO IDEA half of that stuff was in there.
  • EternitysShadowEternitysShadow Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited January 2012
    I can tell you the best way to find the animals is to get a horse and ride around on normal speed, scowering the hills and under the trees. The spawns sometimes are really small and look only like dots sometimes. I'm waiting for another patch before I play again, but I found a chinchilla, a falcon, and a hedgehog within the same day. They're rare, but they're there.

*There a lot of rare animal spawns at Cinnamon Crest Falls.