Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Retro Modern Lot: Earthism Concept, Now Furnished. *FEATURED*

I originally uploaded this lot empty with a 3rd party pattern on it. Now I don't have the pattern in my game and redecorated the outdoors, finally furnished and played the lot. There is no 3rd party CC, everything is from the game and the store. A simmer asked me to furnish the lot so I am posting it here so they can see on the map where to place the lot. Sorry for the crude way I circled the lot, I am not good with Photoshop Elements. :oops:

On the left is Stoney Falls and on the right is where the Military lot use to be, but was changed to the Movie Studio. The lot goes on the streets that interset from each of those landmarks.

Untitled-1-2.png

Here is the lot, Earthism Concepts. Exterior shots:

Screenshot-19-1.jpg
Screenshot-20-2.jpg
Screenshot-34-3.jpg
Screenshot-31-3.jpg
Screenshot-35-3.jpg
Screenshot-21-2.jpg
Screenshot-22-1.jpg

The house has 2 or 3 bedrooms (if you take the office out downstairs) and full living area, kitchen with a dining included. Small laundry area and 2 full baths. Upstairs have a area to fix up for all the fun stuff and a great for a outdoor sim. Also off the master bedroom is another balcony with a table to use for writing. That is the sim's profession that I used to test the lot.

Main Overview:

Screenshot-27-1.jpg

Second Floor:

Screenshot-28-2.jpg

The Livingroom:

Screenshot-23-3.jpg
Screenshot-24-2.jpg

Kitchen:

Screenshot-25-2.jpg
Screenshot-26-2.jpg

Small peeks into the master bedroom:

Screenshot-32-3.jpg

The upstairs activity area:

Screenshot-30-2.jpg
Screenshot-29-3.jpg

If you are interested in this lot, here is the download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4927676

Welcome to comment in any way you want, I am able to take any criticism. :lol:
Thanks for stopping by. :)
Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.

Comments

• SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I love it! Rec'ed! Good job! :D
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much! :D
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited December 2011
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Wow! Awesome job on this!! off to leave a dl and rec!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2011
    Lovely modern build. I love the architecture. I will happily recommend this. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Cool house! I love the architecture. I also love the interiors and especially the living room. Rec'd :thumbup:
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I awaken to such wonderful comments! Thank you very much, I do hope you enjoy it. ;)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2011
    Amazing work! Love the landscaping, it looks fabulous - but I like everything on it! The interiors are very pretty and well designed! :)
    Recommended
  • k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited December 2011
    Really nice lot! I particularly like the landscaping. And the pet food bags in the kitchen are a nice touch. Off to rec.

-k2
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited December 2011
    I love it! As K2 says, especially the landscaping. It's amazing. I love the whole feel of this house. Excellent work. Recommended of course!
    edited December 2011
    k2m1too wrote:
    Really nice lot! I particularly like the landscaping. And the pet food bags in the kitchen are a nice touch. Off to rec.

-k2

Thanks, thought it was a nice way to add clutter to the kitchen. I didn't put pet bowls or any pets needs on the lot so if anyone wanted to use it they can add where they want pets stuff.

Thanks so much everyone. I am happy you like my little lot. It is very useful on beach shore lines too. I am using it in another world for my writer, outdoors type sim. :)
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2011
    Love the landscaping! And it has a homey feel for a modern which I love :] Awesome job! I rec'd it for ya!
  • sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited December 2011
    This is very beautiful (love the gorgeous girl in your avi btw) and I like the colors, especially the exterior. Gonna rec and download. =D
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much, Oilbasedoleander and Sereia8. You all are very kind and I love the comments. So nice.
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited December 2011
    Wow hun that is a breath taking home!! Love the landscaping and the colors you used. Rec and added to favs ^____^
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited December 2011
    This is stunning! Nice work with the stone, that is tricky to look good! Rec'd.
    Imagination > Knowledge
    edited December 2011
    This is stunning! Nice work with the stone, that is tricky to look good! Rec'd.

Yeah, it is some work getting the colors right on EA's stonework. I was very happy with this new wall and love how it CASt. Thank you for the comment.

RAWR! What's up? Thanks for your comment too. I really appreciate it. :)
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely amazing, gave it a well deserved rec :wink:
    edited December 2011
    OMG, this lot just got featured!

Freaking, Fracking, Holy Smokes!

Thank you SimGuruHydra! :)