Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Tis the season to the jolly.

Hohoho! Hello everyone! It's Christmas time, and it only comes once a year. And it is the time to be jolly! I am for one. (:

Last week my parents and I went shopping and my mother wanted to go into Target alone. She spent about 15 minutes and then and she finally came out. I thought she was just buying a CD for my Grandma, but the bag spilled when we got home. I just so happened to see Sims 3 Pets and Generations.
But- I don't have a laptop? I thought, but then it stuck me, I'M GETTING A LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS!

Expect me more on forums after Christmas! :D

Just so we don't get off topic, whats going on in your game?

Comments

• Options
    rgirl1rgirl1 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas Mollymoo :)
  • Options
    Mollymoo15Mollymoo15 Posts: 6,448 Member
    edited December 2011
    rgirl1 wrote:
    Merry Christmas Mollymoo :)
    Merry Christmas, Rgirl. (:
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited December 2011
    Glad to see you Mollymoo15. :mrgreen:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited December 2011
    It's exciting you got two games but I wish it would have been a surprise haha Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

I just got off school for break yesterday and I haven't played Sims yet but I'm just about to haha I've been playing a couple in Bridgeport and I just got them dating so I'll have to see what happens next!

Happy Simming & Happy Holidays! :D
  • Options
    SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Oh! You make me very jealous lol. New laptop, new expansions. Wow!

Once I get home after new years, I'm gonna buy the expansions immediately and have a sim marathon in my room for days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    Glad to see you Mollymoo15. :mrgreen:
    Hello, Blu. n_n
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's exciting you got two games but I wish it would have been a surprise haha Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

I just got off school for break yesterday and I haven't played Sims yet but I'm just about to haha I've been playing a couple in Bridgeport and I just got them dating so I'll have to see what happens next!

Happy Simming & Happy Holidays! :D
    Same here. Now I can't wait for Christmas and I wont shut up about it! xD Same to you!

My Christmas break started at 12:10 today. After I left school I went to the doctors for my wrist and I no longer have a splint, but my wrist is still in extreme pain when I move it. >_<
  • Options
    CiakasCiakas Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    Hehe my parents hide gifts in the most obvious spot, their closet. I happened to have found two expansion packs as well, Generations and World Adventures woo! :lol:

Ever since I got Pets I've been playing in Appaloosa Plains. New world, new things to discover, right? Lately I've been feeling not all that happy with any sims I make so I decided to go back to Sunset Valley for the first time in months. I couldn't think of any sims to make so I took control of Christopher Steele and I'm loving it. I'm trying to get a love life going for him. I'm thinking either Jamie Jolina or a ghost. Jamie will need a makeover though, her makeup bothers me so much.....but for now hes living the bachelor life, fishing in the park, might join the culinary career, maybe get a dog..

Merry Christmas everyone! (and Happy New Year! Now bring me some figgy pudding....)
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited December 2011
    Merreh Christmas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speggy wrote:
    Oh! You make me very jealous lol. New laptop, new expansions. Wow!

Once I get home after new years, I'm gonna buy the expansions immediately and have a sim marathon in my room for days!
    I hope you have a delightful time playing sims again! Have a happy holiday! :)
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Molly!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ciakas wrote:
    Hehe my parents hide gifts in the most obvious spot, their closet. I happened to have found two expansion packs as well, Generations and World Adventures woo! :lol:

Ever since I got Pets I've been playing in Appaloosa Plains. New world, new things to discover, right? Lately I've been feeling not all that happy with any sims I make so I decided to go back to Sunset Valley for the first time in months. I couldn't think of any sims to make so I took control of Christopher Steele and I'm loving it. I'm trying to get a love life going for him. I'm thinking either Jamie Jolina or a ghost. Jamie will need a makeover though, her makeup bothers me so much.....but for now hes living the bachelor life, fishing in the park, might join the culinary career, maybe get a dog..

Merry Christmas everyone! (and Happy New Year! Now bring me some figgy pudding....)
    My parents hide everything in their closet too, but i'm not allowed in their room around holidays. >_>

Sounds exciting! Sounds like you're into your game. I never really got into my game, but i'm sure on Christmas that i'll be on that laptop all day. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SimCrazy wrote:
    Merreh Christmas!
    And a happeh new year~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Molly!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!
    Purple!!!!!

Happy Easter! - Wait...
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Mollymoo15 wrote:
    Molly!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!
    Purple!!!!!

Happy Easter! - Wait...

Hehehe, lol. :P
  • Options
    CiakasCiakas Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    Mollymoo15 wrote:
    My parents hide everything in their closet too, but i'm not allowed in their room around holidays. >_>

I'm not allowed in my parents' room around the holidays either. But my dad's ereader needed charged and its not my fault I saw an open closet door with a bag from GameStop poking out and I got curious. :lol:
  • Options
    XKidsInLoveXXKidsInLoveX Posts: 4,910 Member
    edited December 2011
    Mollymoo15 wrote:
    Hohoho! Hello everyone! It's Christmas time, and it only comes once a year. And it is the time to be jolly! I am for one. (:

Last week my parents and I went shopping and my mother wanted to go into Target alone. She spent about 15 minutes and then and she finally came out. I thought she was just buying a CD for my Grandma, but the bag spilled when we got home. I just so happened to see Sims 3 Pets and Generations.
    But- I don't have a laptop? I thought, but then it stuck me, I'M GETTING A LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS!

I got a new laptop too!! Woo to you and to me!! yay haha.

My sims are celebrating christmas :D heres a pic!
    Screenshot-6.jpg
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas!!!!!
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mollymoo15 wrote:
    Molly!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!
    Purple!!!!!

Happy Easter! - Wait...

Hehehe, lol. :P
    :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ciakas wrote:
    Mollymoo15 wrote:

I'm not allowed in my parents' room around the holidays either. But my dad's ereader needed charged and its not my fault I saw an open closet door with a bag from GameStop poking out and I got curious. :lol:
    :lol: Whoops!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mollymoo15 wrote:

I got a new laptop too!! Woo to you and to me!! yay haha.

My sims are celebrating christmas :D heres a pic!
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Yay!
    What a adorable family. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning bump. ^.^
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited December 2011
    Woooo you're getting lots of fun stuff for Christmas! :P
    I'm getting nothing.. well nothing Sims related. :XD:

Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited December 2011
    I remember you ... 8)

Have a great Christmas, Molly & everyone else.
  • Options
    Cecil88Cecil88 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Wow, sometimes parents can just surprise you like that. Congratulations on the laptop :)

I'm not getting anything Sims related, as I have all the expansions for the game, plus a high-spec computer to run it.

I am hoping, however, for a sauté pan (yes, 23 and getting even older). Last year I got a printer, so that was pretty impressing :)

Merry Christmas!